Le 05/02/2010 à 19:35:54+0200, Mykola Dzham a écrit
>  Albert Shih wrote:
> > Hi all.
> >
> > I'm trying to make setfib working with jail. I'm not sure to do correctly,
> > but I'm sure it's not working.
> >
> > So this is what I do :
> >
> >     - Rebuild kernel with
> >
> >             option          ROUTETABLES=4
> >
> >     - Re-install the kernel, reboot
> >
> >     - Stop the jail
> >
> >     - flush all route (not default) on 0 fib
> >
> >     - create route in 1 fib
> >
> >             setfib 1 route add default xxx.yyy.zzz.ttt
> >
> >     - add
> >
> >             jail_name_fib="1"
> >
> >     in my rc.conf
> >
> >     - start the jail with
> >
> >             /etc/rc.d/jail start name
> >

> > ---> and it's not working because when I do
> >
> >     jexec Jail_ID bash
> >     netstat -rn
> >
> > I see the 0 fib.
> >
> > What's wrong ?
>
> Try to start ssh in jail, ssh into jail and run netstat -rn
> fib binds to process and childs, not to jail - jexec and childs started
> with your current fib, not with jail fib.

Thanks for the tips. But it's not working. I try every combinaison my poor
mind can invente and no one work.

I'm running FreeBSD 7.2 -Release, I've «jail_name_fib» option in the
/etc/defaults/rc.conf. But do I need 7.3 or 8.0 to make it work ?

Anyone have succefuly use setfib with jail  ?

Regards.

JAS
--
Albert SHIH