On 01/10/11 16:45, Stefan Bethke wrote:
Am 10.01.2011 um 15:28 schrieb Peter Ankerstål:

I want access to a public and a private network from a jail.

Can I configure a jail with multiple interfaces?
Yes, see rc.conf(5):
      jail_<jname>_ip
                  (str) Unset by default.  Set to the (primary) IPv4 and/or
                  IPv6 address(es) assigned to the jail.  The argument can be a
                  sole address or a comma separated list of addresses.  Addi-
                  tionally each address can be prefixed by the name of an
                  interface followed by a pipe to overwrite
                  jail_<jname>_interface or jail_interface and/or suffixed by a
                  netmask, prefixlen or prefix.  In case no netmask, prefixlen
                  or prefix is given, `/32' will be used for IPv4 and `/128'
                  will be used for an IPv6 address.  If no address is given for
                  the jail then the jail will be started with no networking
                  support.

Assuming that the private and the public networks are attached to em0 and em1,
respectively, you'd set
  jail_myjail_ip="em0|172.17.43.3,em1|192.0.2.27"
in rc.conf.

Stefan

Oh, thanks!

Sorry about that. But the "pipe" part is very hard to miss in the manual.

Thanks again!