Hi everybody

After I upgrade my server from 8.2 to 8.4 I've got a big problem about
ipcs.

In one of my jail I'm running 

    uwsgi

this software need a security.jail.sysvipc_allowed to be true, so since 8.2 I 
using

    jail_sysvipc_allow="YES"

inside /etc/rc.conf (on the host). And everything work fine.

After upgrading to 8.4 uwsgi stop working I got this message in the log of
uwsgi
(inside the jail) : 

    emget(): Function not implemented [core/lock.c line 507]
    semctl(): Function not implemented [core/lock.c line 602]

generally meaning some problem with systemvipc. 

I've check on the host : 

    security.jail.sysvipc_allowed: 1

Anyone have a idea ? 

Regards.


-- 
Albert SHIH
DIO bâtiment 15
Observatoire de Paris
5 Place Jules Janssen
92195 Meudon Cedex
France
Téléphone : +33 1 45 07 76 26/+33 6 86 69 95 71
xmpp: [email protected]
Heure local/Local time:
mar 11 jui 2013 15:16:51 CEST
_______________________________________________
[email protected] mailing list
http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-jail
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[email protected]"

Reply via email to