"Julian H. Stacey" wrote Sat, 22 Jun 2013 03:11:00 +0200 
> Hi, Reference:
> > From:               Mateusz Guzik <[email protected]> 
> > Date:               Sat, 22 Jun 2013 02:45:13 +0200 
> Mateusz Guzik wrote:
> > On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 02:35:14AM +0200, Julian H. Stacey wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > > Any ideas ?
> > > I have a jail running 9.1-RELEASE in a jail, with a kernel as
> > > shown by uname -a
> > >   FreeBSD land.berklix.org 9.1-RELEASE-p4 FreeBSD 9.1-RELEASE-p4
> > >   #0: Mon Jun 17 11:42:37 UTC 2013
> > >   [email protected]:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC
> > >   amd64
> > > cd /usr/ports/www/apache22 ; su ; make install ;
> > > cd /usr/local/etc/rc.d # using default httpd.conf
> > > ./apache22 stop ; ./apache22 start
> > > tail -F /var/log/httpd-error.log
......
> > >   [crit] (78)Function not implemented: unable to create or access 
> > > scoreboard "/var/run/httpd.scoreboard" (name-based shared memory failure)
> > Can you include truss/ktrace output so that actual syscall is shown?
> > Mateusz Guzik <mjguzik gmail.com>
> 
> Thanks for the quick reply!
> I'm afraid I have to sleep before I read man truss & ktrace
> & think what options you might want, but meantime I append truss output.
> Really confusingly, with truss its just started working, viz
>       http://land.berklix.org/
> Despite I tried to install a generic httpd.conf for the truss run.
> Hmm, I'll come back to this tomorrow. Thanks !
......

I got apache22 repeatably failing & working, by including & excluding
        ScoreBoardFile /var/run/httpd.scoreboard
so as I didnt need ScoreBoardFile anyway, I've commented it out.

        http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/fr/mod/mpm_common.html#scoreboardfile
further up in page talks of chroot, but not exactly in that section.

Thanks also to <[email protected]> for off list sugestion 
        Check witch sysctl that security.jail.sysvipc_allowed = 1.
All my httpd hosts (jailed & not) run OK showing 0 for
        sysctl security.jail.sysvipc_allowed
Just the jail host refuses sysctl security.jail.sysvipc_allowed=1
But that's no problem, just another sign of in jail. 
Thanks Mateusz & cafedjian.g

Cheers,
Julian
-- 
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultant, Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply below not above, like a play script.  Indent old text with "> ".
 Send plain text.  No quoted-printable, HTML, base64, multipart/alternative.
_______________________________________________
[email protected] mailing list
http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-jail
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[email protected]"

Reply via email to