> On 11.10.13 19:44, wishmaster wrote:
>
> > No, no. There is one solution. You should stopping to uses tools like
> > this. Instead write own shell-script which do what you need. Overall,
> > Jail is like "Lego" constructor :-).
>
> Excuse me? The ezjail framework indeed tries to implement best practises
> to protect its users from the common pitfalls of installing and updating
> virtual servers. Why exactly would you expect everyone to implement
> their own scripts?
>
> Lately the development of the new jail(8) tool made it harder to
> automatize administrating jail configs just using base system tools.
> Once the features of the tool has settled, ezjail will try to cope with
> the impact.

  Sorry, I did not offend anybody. Just my opinion about jail is: if user is
familiar with FreeBSD structure, Jail, shell-scripting then preferred choice is
have own framework.

Dirk, one question. For example, I have multiple services (about 5 or more)
which must be isolated. Each services uses www-server or any others dependent
software. With ezjail, this software must be in each jail. What about updating
this software? What about updating whole jail when base system was updated
(mergemaster, etc)?