Hiya,

I am trying to allow a jail to do X forwarding ala ssh -Y, but seem to be
missing something.  I have narrowed it down to something with the jail, having
successfully done this with non-jails.  IOW, sshd_config has "X11Forwarding
yes" etc.  The system is fbsd 9.2-STABLE.  The jail is set up using ezjail.  I
have tweaked various jail sysctl settings in case there was something there I
was missing.  I disabled the firewall rules to removed potential interference
from that angle.  All to no avail.  I keep getting ye olde

   xclock
   Error: Can't open display: localhost:10.0

What am I missing?

--
 Randy    (schu...@earlham.edu)      765.983.1283         <*>

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
     - Siddhartha Gautama