Hi,

I have the same/similar problem, it's quite annoying, with R10.1 and R10.2:
jail -r shuts down the (vnet-)jail, jls does not list them anymore, but with
jls -d, they are still there -
apparently in a 'dying state' ?

I cannot restart the jail as long as the old jail still appears in 'jls -d'.
Really annoying.

But they go away, eventually, sometimes after 5 minutes, sometimes after half
an hour or so.

Kaj.

>Monday, February 22, 2016 1:41 PM UTC from "Bjoern A. Zeeb"
><bzeeb-li...@lists.zabbadoz.net>:
>
>Hi,
>
>has anyone else experienced VNET jails to not fully go away anymore on a
>recent HEAD kernel (or possibly an older kernel)?
>
>I have test cases with which I can have them in DYING state (see jls -av) for
>ever or at least more than half a day.   I am in the process of trying to find
>the cause but would be good to know if anyone else is experiencing this?
>

>Thanks,
>Bjoern
>
>Example (after more than 12 hours of jail -r ..):
>
># jls -av
>   JID  Hostname                      Path
>        Name                          State
>        CPUSetID