Morning'

On Mon, May 01, 2017 at 10:36:56AM -0400, Dan Langille wrote:
> I just upgraded lang/mono to 4.8.1.0
>
> In my commit message I said: Approved by:     miwi (maintainer)
>
> I just realized: miwi is not the maintainer.

Just saw this in my freshport's mail digest.  Thank you for pinging us
about this.

Anyway, I just updated my ports and Mono, and so far so good: everything
looks okay for me.  So, as far as I am concerned, no need to rollback
this.  Please note however that my use of mono is really oldish, and I
can't be sure everything is fine regarding workload of most of the Mono
port users.

I saw that David (dbn@) was working one a few topics, I case this update
breaks things for you, please tell us.  I am sure Dan and I would be
happy to a give a hand to help you.

Thanks!
Romain

--
Romain Tartière <rom...@freebsd.org>  http://people.FreeBSD.org/~romain/
pgp: 8234 9A78 E7C0 B807 0B59  80FF BA4D 1D95 5112 336F (ID: 0x5112336F)