Hi

Please welcome mono-5.2.0.215 into ports :-).  Thank you to everyone who
contributed, tested and reviewed.  For the full details of this update please
see the commit message below.

In other news, we have lots of exciting changes in the works:
 - We have a port of CentOS's dotnet-runtime and dotnet-sdk [1]
 - The update to mono-5.4.7.1 will be starting soon and will resolve more PRs!

To track the development, please join the mono group on Phabricator [2], or
subscribe to the meta review [3].

Regards

David

[1] https://reviews.freebsd.org/D13870