Hi,Wish you have a nice day:) I am doing some research on your company and find
the following trade show displays, banners and flags would be great for yours.

Our Products:
1.MOQ: 1pcs
2.Customized size and shape
3.Fast delivery: around 3-5days
4.Factory direct export with competitive price and quality guaranteed

Hopefully! There is an opportunity establishing business relation with you.

For more infomation, Pls feel free to contact with s...@flago2.com

If you're not interest Our Hanging Banners please click Unsubscribe Thanks.

"There's a curious yarn through from Cracow," he said, "which might interest
your friend Beale."
  Cao Cao, thrown into a flurry, mounted and fled. He ran right in the way of
the waiting Xu Rong. Then he dashed off in another direction, but Xu Rong shot
an arrow after him which struck him in the shoulder. The arrow still in the
wound, Cao Cao fled for his life. As he went over the hill, two soldiers lying
in wait among the grass suddenly dashed out and wounded his horse, which fell
and rolled over. And as he slipped from the saddle, he was seized and made
prisoner.
"Of theft?" she cried in indignant amazement. "Against me? Of theft? It's
impossible that he could be so wicked!"
"The headstrong fool!" said Queen Margaret, — "he resembles the poor lunatic,
who went to the summit of the mountain, that he might meet the rain half-way. —
Does thy father, then," continued Margaret, "advise me to give up the last
remains of the extensive territories, once the dominions of our royal House,
and for some thousand crowns, and the paltry aid of a few hundred lances, to
relinquish what is left of our patrimony to our proud and selfish kinsman of
Burgundy, who extends his claim to our all, and affords so little help, or even
promise of help, in return?"
"He is living at the rate of five thousand," said Tarling. "I may even discover
that he's living at a much larger rate. He has a house up the river, entertains
very lavishly----"