Carlos Ferreira wrote this message on Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 11:52 +0100:
> Ok,I solved that problem that I was having but now I have another one. For
> what I was able to determine, SMP is not supported for IXP4xx processors on
> OpenWRT.
> I'm able to compile it for x86, but not for IXP4xx, the CPU's that the SBC
> Cambria from Gateworks use.
> I'm still investigating if this is really the problem and if it is, if it
> is possible to overcome.

Well, considering that these processors are single processor.. Making
other code compile properly when SMP is not defined would be better...
Having SMP not defined allows things to be better optimized and less
locks used...

> I will try to keep regular updates on this situation.

Also, I'm pretty sure the npe interface doesn't support netmap and
you'll need to do a bit of coding to make it support it...

--
  John-Mark Gurney                              Voice: +1 415 225 5579