> A change a while back (r264986) broke the ability to change a route's
> parameters if the gateway wasn't explicitly specified again.  For

Was the a feature by accident or design?  As the man page does not
say that "gateway" is optional on a change command, it shows it
as a required parameter.

> example, you used to be able to run "route change 10.0.0.0/8 -mtu
> 9000" to change the MTU without having to provide the gateway IP to
> the command.  I have a review open to restore the existing behaviour.
                                                    ^^^^^^^^
prior?

> In cases where the gateway is not specified, the gateway on the route
> remains unchanged.
>
> Anyone interested in reviewing this change should add themselves as a
> reviewer to https://reviews.freebsd.org/D14291.

I requested a man page update in the review,
but did not mark it as blocking.

--
Rod Grimes                                                 rgri...@freebsd.org