From: Sarah Nelson [mailto:sarah.nel...@datacloudspace.com]
Sent: 13 February 2020 12:42
To: 'freebsd-net@freebsd.org'
Subject: Communication Technology Professionals

Hi,

I was researching and looking for companies that would see a dramatic
improvement in their business if they had access to the below mentioned
database:

*  Doctors, Physicians, Surgeons, Nurses and Dentist across US - 752,591
records (with verified emails).
*  Top Hospital Executives across US - 323,974 records (with verified
emails).
*  Pharmaceuticals Industry Executives across US - 223,179 records (with
verified emails).
*  Top healthcare IT Executives across US - 25,583 records (with verified
emails).
*  Healthcare Software users list like EMR Users, EHR Users etc.,

All Industrial Sectors: Technology | Logistics | Oil & Gas | Automotive |
Energy| Transportation | Construction | Pharmaceuticals | Veterinary |
Travel & Tourism |Telecommunications | Retail | Banking | Manufacturing
|Interior Designers | Facility Management | Education & E-Learning
|Architects | Food & Beverages | Real Estate| HR | Hospitality | Aviation
and more. etc.

If you are looking for any specific lists let me know, so we could send over
counts & cost. Set up a time to discuss further.

Target Industry: __________
Target Title: _________
Target Geography: __________

If there is someone else in your organization that I need to speak with, I'd
be grateful if you would forward this email to the appropriate contact and
help me with their introduction.

Appreciate your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Warm Regards,
Sarah Nelson | CD Services
If this email is irrelevant to you, please help us keep our lists clean by
replying to this email with UNSUBSCRIBE