On 14 Feb 2018, at 23:47, Joe Jones wrote:
Hi,

we are running test traffic through our system, after between 1 and 12 hours we get a kernel panic, always in the pfr_pool_get function in /usr/src/sys/netpfil/pf/pf_table.c line 2140. After a bit of investigation I confirmed that ke2 is set to null on line 2122.

It’d probably be interesting to know what the contents of uaddr/addr is here. From a very quick look at the code there’s supposed to be a route lookup there, and I’d expect there to always be a result. The code certainly expects it, because that looks to be what causes the panic.

Regards,
Kristof