On 25 Apr 2021, at 7:56, Özkan KIRIK wrote:
SCTP protocol header has src port and dst port fields. But pf doesn't
supports.

# echo "pass  log (to pflog0) quick   proto SCTP from  any to any port
13873" | pfctl -f -
stdin:1: port only applies to tcp/udp
stdin:1: skipping rule due to errors
stdin:1: rule expands to no valid combination
pfctl: Syntax error in config file: pf rules not loaded
#

I tried to write same rule with ipfw. It works.

# ipfw add 200 allow sctp from any to any 13873
00200 allow sctp from any to any 13873

Do I have a mistake or filtering for SCTP ports are not supported by pf ?
Is it possible to fix ?

Pf does not support SCTP in any meaningful way.

I have no plans to add SCTP support either. Note that doing so involves a lot more than just teaching it to look at SCTP port numbers. Pf is a /stateful/ firewall, so we’d have to teach it the entire SCTP protocol lifecycle.

Best regards,
Kristof