You are receiving this mail as a port that you maintain is failing to build on the FreeBSD package build server. Please investigate the failure and submit a PR to fix build.
Maintainer: [email protected] Last committer: [email protected] Ident: $FreeBSD: head/audio/mangler/Makefile 367780 2014-09-09 20:54:26Z tijl $ Log URL: http://beefy4.isc.freebsd.org/data/head-amd64-default-ssp/2014-09-24_12h40m13s/logs/mangler-1.2.5_2.log Build URL: http://beefy4.isc.freebsd.org/build.html?mastername=head-amd64-default-ssp&build=2014-09-24_12h40m13s Log: ====>> Building audio/mangler build started at Thu Sep 25 16:10:15 UTC 2014 port directory: /usr/ports/audio/mangler building for: FreeBSD pkg.FreeBSD.org 11.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 11.0-CURRENT r272051 amd64 maintained by: [email protected] Makefile ident: $FreeBSD: head/audio/mangler/Makefile 367780 2014-09-09 20:54:26Z tijl $ Poudriere version: 3.1-pre Host OSVERSION: 1100027 Jail OSVERSION: 1100036 !!! Jail is newer than host. (Jail: 1100036, Host: 1100027) !!! !!! This is not supported. !!! !!! Host kernel must be same or newer than jail. !!! !!! Expect build failures. !!! ---Begin Environment--- OSVERSION=1100036 UNAME_v=FreeBSD 11.0-CURRENT r272051 UNAME_r=11.0-CURRENT BLOCKSIZE=K MAIL=/var/mail/root STATUS=1 SAVED_TERM= MASTERMNT=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/head-amd64-default-ssp/ref PKG_EXT=txz FORCE_PACKAGE=yes PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin POUDRIERE_BUILD_TYPE=bulk PKGNG=1 PKGNAME=mangler-1.2.5_2 PKG_DELETE=/usr/local/sbin/pkg-static delete -y -f PKG_ADD=/usr/local/sbin/pkg-static add OLDPWD=/root PWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/head-amd64-default-ssp/ref/.p/pool MASTERNAME=head-amd64-default-ssp USER=root HOME=/root POUDRIERE_VERSION=3.1-pre LOCALBASE=/usr/local PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes PKG_VERSION=/.p/pkg-static version PKG_BIN=/usr/local/sbin/pkg-static ---End Environment--- ---Begin OPTIONS List--- ===> The following configuration options are available for mangler-1.2.5_2: PULSEAUDIO=off: PulseAudio sound server support ===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings ---End OPTIONS List--- --CONFIGURE_ARGS-- --without-alsa --without-pulseaudio --prefix=/usr/local ${_LATE_CONFIGURE_ARGS} --End CONFIGURE_ARGS-- --CONFIGURE_ENV-- XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/audio/mangler/work XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/audio/mangler/work HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/audio/mangler/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PKG_CONFIG=pkgconf SHELL=/bin/sh CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/sh PATH=/usr/local/libexec/ccache:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin CCACHE_DIR="/root/.ccache" CONFIG_SITE=/usr/ports/Templates/config.site lt_cv_sys_max_cmd_len=262144 --End CONFIGURE_ENV-- --MAKE_ENV-- XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/audio/mangler/work XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/audio/mangler/work HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/audio/mangler/work TMPDIR="/tmp" NO_PIE=yes SHELL=/bin/sh NO_LINT=YES PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local LIBDIR="/usr/lib" CC="cc" CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -fno-strict-aliasing" CPP="cpp" CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/include" LDFLAGS=" -fstack-protector" LIBS="-L/usr/local/lib" CXX="c++" CXXFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -fno-strict-aliasing " MANPREFIX="/usr/local" PATH=/usr/local/libexec/ccache:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin CCACHE_DIR="/root/.ccache" BSD_INSTALL_PROGRAM="install -s -o root -g wheel -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_LIB="install -s -o root -g wheel -m 444" BSD_INSTALL_SCRIPT="install -o root -g wheel -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_DATA="install -o root -g wheel -m 0644" BSD_INSTALL_MAN="install -o root -g wheel -m 444" --End MAKE_ENV-- --PLIST_SUB-- OSREL=11.0 PREFIX=%D LOCALBASE=/usr/local RESETPREFIX=/usr/local PORTDOCS="" PORTEXAMPLES="" LIB32DIR=lib GTK2_VERSION="2.10.0" GTK3_VERSION="3.0.0" DOCSDIR="share/doc/mangler" EXAMPLESDIR="share/examples/mangler" DATADIR="share/mangler" WWWDIR="www/mangler" ETCDIR="etc/mangler" --End PLIST_SUB-- --SUB_LIST-- PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local DATADIR=/usr/local/share/mangler DOCSDIR=/usr/local/share/doc/mangler EXAMPLESDIR=/usr/local/share/examples/mangler WWWDIR=/usr/local/www/mangler ETCDIR=/usr/local/etc/mangler --End SUB_LIST-- ---Begin make.conf--- USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS=yes BATCH=yes WRKDIRPREFIX=/wrkdirs WITH_CCACHE_BUILD=yes CCACHE_DIR=/root/.ccache USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS=yes BATCH=yes WRKDIRPREFIX=/wrkdirs PORTSDIR=/usr/ports PACKAGES=/packages DISTDIR=/distfiles #### /usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/make.conf #### WITH_PKGNG=yes #WITH_PKGNG=devel #### /usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/ssp-make.conf #### WITH_SSP_PORTS=yes DISABLE_MAKE_JOBS=poudriere ---End make.conf--- =======================<phase: check-sanity >============================ =========================================================================== =======================<phase: pkg-depends >============================ ===> mangler-1.2.5_2 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - not found ===> Verifying install for /usr/local/sbin/pkg in /usr/ports/ports-mgmt/pkg ===> Installing existing package /packages/All/pkg-1.3.8.txz [pkg.FreeBSD.org] Installing pkg-1.3.8... done Message for pkg-1.3.8: If you are upgrading from the old package format, first run: # pkg2ng ===> Returning to build of mangler-1.2.5_2 =========================================================================== =======================<phase: fetch-depends >============================ =========================================================================== =======================<phase: fetch >============================ ===> Fetching all distfiles required by mangler-1.2.5_2 for building =========================================================================== =======================<phase: checksum >============================ ===> Fetching all distfiles required by mangler-1.2.5_2 for building => SHA256 Checksum OK for mangler-1.2.5.tar.gz. =========================================================================== =======================<phase: extract-depends>============================ =========================================================================== =======================<phase: extract >============================ ===> Fetching all distfiles required by mangler-1.2.5_2 for building ===> Extracting for mangler-1.2.5_2 => SHA256 Checksum OK for mangler-1.2.5.tar.gz. =========================================================================== =======================<phase: patch-depends >============================ =========================================================================== =======================<phase: patch >============================ ===> Patching for mangler-1.2.5_2 =========================================================================== =======================<phase: build-depends >============================ ===> mangler-1.2.5_2 depends on executable: pkgconf - not found ===> Verifying install for pkgconf in /usr/ports/devel/pkgconf ===> Installing existing package /packages/All/pkgconf-0.9.7.txz [pkg.FreeBSD.org] Installing pkgconf-0.9.7... done ===> Returning to build of mangler-1.2.5_2 ===> mangler-1.2.5_2 depends on file: /usr/local/bin/intltool-extract - not found ===> Verifying install for /usr/local/bin/intltool-extract in /usr/ports/textproc/intltool ===> Installing existing package /packages/All/intltool-0.50.2.txz [pkg.FreeBSD.org] Installing expat-2.1.0_1... done [pkg.FreeBSD.org] Installing perl5-5.16.3_11... done [pkg.FreeBSD.org] Installing p5-XML-Parser-2.41_1... done [pkg.FreeBSD.org] Installing intltool-0.50.2... done ===> Returning to build of mangler-1.2.5_2 ===> mangler-1.2.5_2 depends on file: /usr/local/bin/ccache - not found ===> Verifying install for /usr/local/bin/ccache in /usr/ports/devel/ccache ===> Installing existing package /packages/All/ccache-3.1.9_8.txz [pkg.FreeBSD.org] Installing ccache-3.1.9_8... done Create compiler links... create symlink for cc create symlink for cc (world) create symlink for c++ create symlink for c++ (world) create symlink for CC create symlink for CC (world) Message for ccache-3.1.9_8: NOTE: Please read /usr/local/share/doc/ccache/ccache-howto-freebsd.txt for information on using ccache with FreeBSD ports and src. ===> Returning to build of mangler-1.2.5_2 =========================================================================== =======================<phase: lib-depends >============================ ===> mangler-1.2.5_2 depends on shared library: libcelt0.so - not found ===> Verifying for libcelt0.so in /usr/ports/audio/celt ===> Installing existing package /packages/All/celt-0.11.3_2.txz [pkg.FreeBSD.org] Installing libogg-1.3.2,4... done [pkg.FreeBSD.org] Installing celt-0.11.3_2... done ===> Returning to build of mangler-1.2.5_2 ===> mangler-1.2.5_2 depends on shared library: libspeex.so - not found ===> Verifying for libspeex.so in /usr/ports/audio/speex ===> Installing existing package /packages/All/speex-1.2.r1_7,1.txz [pkg.FreeBSD.org] Installing speex-1.2.r1_7,1... done ===> Returning to build of mangler-1.2.5_2 ===> mangler-1.2.5_2 depends on shared library: libdbus-glib-1.so - not found ===> Verifying for libdbus-glib-1.so in /usr/ports/devel/dbus-glib ===> Installing existing package /packages/All/dbus-glib-0.100.2_1.txz [pkg.FreeBSD.org] Installing gnome_subr-1.0... done [pkg.FreeBSD.org] Installing xproto-7.0.26... done [pkg.FreeBSD.org] Installing libICE-1.0.9,1... done [pkg.FreeBSD.org] Installing libSM-1.2.2_2,1... done [pkg.FreeBSD.org] Installing kbproto-1.0.6... done [pkg.FreeBSD.org] Installing libXau-1.0.8_2... done <snip> checking whether ln -s works... yes checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... (cached) yes checking build system type... amd64-portbld-freebsd11.0 checking host system type... amd64-portbld-freebsd11.0 checking how to print strings... printf checking for a sed that does not truncate output... (cached) /usr/bin/sed checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... (cached) /usr/bin/grep checking for egrep... (cached) /usr/bin/egrep checking for fgrep... (cached) /usr/bin/fgrep checking for ld used by cc... /usr/bin/ld checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... /usr/bin/nm -B checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface... BSD nm checking the maximum length of command line arguments... (cached) 262144 checking whether the shell understands some XSI constructs... yes checking whether the shell understands "+="... no checking how to convert amd64-portbld-freebsd11.0 file names to amd64-portbld-freebsd11.0 format... func_convert_file_noop checking how to convert amd64-portbld-freebsd11.0 file names to toolchain format... func_convert_file_noop checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r checking for objdump... objdump checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all checking for dlltool... no checking how to associate runtime and link libraries... printf %s\n checking for ar... ar checking for archiver @FILE support... no checking for strip... strip checking for ranlib... ranlib checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from cc object... ok checking for sysroot... no checking for mt... mt checking if mt is a manifest tool... no checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes checking for sys/types.h... (cached) yes checking for sys/stat.h... (cached) yes checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes checking for string.h... (cached) yes checking for memory.h... (cached) yes checking for strings.h... (cached) yes checking for inttypes.h... (cached) yes checking for stdint.h... (cached) yes checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes checking for dlfcn.h... (cached) yes checking for objdir... .libs checking if cc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... yes checking for cc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC checking if cc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... no checking if cc static flag -static works... yes checking if cc supports -c -o file.o... yes checking if cc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes checking whether the cc linker (/usr/bin/ld) supports shared libraries... yes checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no checking dynamic linker characteristics... freebsd11.0 ld.so checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes checking whether to build shared libraries... yes checking whether to build static libraries... yes checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... c++ -E checking for ld used by c++... /usr/bin/ld checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes checking whether the c++ linker (/usr/bin/ld) supports shared libraries... yes checking for c++ option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC checking if c++ PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes checking if c++ static flag -static works... yes checking if c++ supports -c -o file.o... yes checking if c++ supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes checking whether the c++ linker (/usr/bin/ld) supports shared libraries... yes checking dynamic linker characteristics... freebsd11.0 ld.so checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate checking for the pthreads library -lpthreads... no checking whether pthreads work without any flags... no checking whether pthreads work with -Kthread... no checking whether pthreads work with -kthread... no checking for the pthreads library -llthread... no checking whether pthreads work with -pthread... yes checking for joinable pthread attribute... PTHREAD_CREATE_JOINABLE checking if more special flags are required for pthreads... -D_THREAD_SAFE checking pkg-config is at least version 0.16... yes checking for GLIB - version >= 2.0.0... yes (version 2.36.3) checking for arpa/inet.h... (cached) yes checking for fcntl.h... (cached) yes checking for netdb.h... (cached) yes checking for netinet/in.h... (cached) yes checking for stdint.h... (cached) yes checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes checking for string.h... (cached) yes checking for sys/socket.h... (cached) yes checking for sys/time.h... (cached) yes checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes checking for tan in -lm... yes checking for gsm_create in -lgsm... yes checking gsm.h usability... yes checking gsm.h presence... yes checking for gsm.h... yes checking for speex... yes checking for opus... no Optional Opus codec support is not enabled. checking for xosd_create in -lxosd... no Optional XOSD support is not enabled. checking for new_g15_screen in -lg15daemon_client... no Optional Logitech G15 support is not enabled. checking for espeak_Initialize in -lespeak... no Optional eSpeak support is not enabled. checking for x11... yes checking for xi... yes checking for gtk... yes checking for dbus... yes checking for gtkmm... yes checking sys/soundcard.h usability... yes checking sys/soundcard.h presence... yes checking for sys/soundcard.h... yes checking for gthread... yes checking for gtkmm... yes checking for stdbool.h that conforms to C99... (cached) yes checking for _Bool... (cached) yes checking for int16_t... (cached) yes checking for int64_t... (cached) yes checking for size_t... (cached) yes checking for ssize_t... (cached) yes checking for uint16_t... (cached) yes checking for uint32_t... (cached) yes checking for uint8_t... (cached) yes checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes checking for GNU libc compatible malloc... (cached) yes checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes checking for GNU libc compatible realloc... yes checking for dup2... (cached) yes checking for gettimeofday... (cached) yes checking for inet_ntoa... (cached) yes checking for memset... (cached) yes checking for select... (cached) yes checking for socket... yes checking for strchr... yes checking for strdup... (cached) yes checking for strerror... (cached) yes checking for gethostbyname_r... yes configure: creating ./config.status config.status: creating src/Makefile config.status: creating Makefile config.status: creating libventrilo3/Makefile config.status: creating config.h config.status: executing depfiles commands config.status: executing libtool commands =========================================================================== =======================<phase: build >============================ ===> Building for mangler-1.2.5_2 /usr/bin/make all-recursive Making all in libventrilo3 /bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/speex -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -fno-strict-aliasing -D_THREAD_SAFE -pthread -MT libventrilo3.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libventrilo3.Tpo -c -o libventrilo3.lo libventrilo3.c libtool: compile: cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/speex -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -fno-strict-aliasing -D_THREAD_SAFE -pthread -MT libventrilo3.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libventrilo3.Tpo -c libventrilo3.c -o .libs/libventrilo3.o libtool: compile: cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/speex -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -fno-strict-aliasing -D_THREAD_SAFE -pthread -MT libventrilo3.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libventrilo3.Tpo -c libventrilo3.c -o libventrilo3.o >/dev/null 2>&1 mv -f .deps/libventrilo3.Tpo .deps/libventrilo3.Plo /bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/speex -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -fno-strict-aliasing -D_THREAD_SAFE -pthread -MT libventrilo3_message.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libventrilo3_message.Tpo -c -o libventrilo3_message.lo libventrilo3_message.c libtool: compile: cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/speex -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -fno-strict-aliasing -D_THREAD_SAFE -pthread -MT libventrilo3_message.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libventrilo3_message.Tpo -c libventrilo3_message.c -o .libs/libventrilo3_message.o libtool: compile: cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/speex -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -fno-strict-aliasing -D_THREAD_SAFE -pthread -MT libventrilo3_message.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libventrilo3_message.Tpo -c libventrilo3_message.c -o libventrilo3_message.o >/dev/null 2>&1 mv -f .deps/libventrilo3_message.Tpo .deps/libventrilo3_message.Plo /bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/speex -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -fno-strict-aliasing -D_THREAD_SAFE -pthread -MT ventrilo3_handshake.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ventrilo3_handshake.Tpo -c -o ventrilo3_handshake.lo ventrilo3_handshake.c libtool: compile: cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/speex -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -fno-strict-aliasing -D_THREAD_SAFE -pthread -MT ventrilo3_handshake.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ventrilo3_handshake.Tpo -c ventrilo3_handshake.c -o .libs/ventrilo3_handshake.o ventrilo3_handshake.c:106:11: warning: comparison of unsigned expression < 0 is always false [-Wtautological-compare] if(sd < 0) return(-1); ~~ ^ ~ ventrilo3_handshake.c:117:12: warning: comparison of unsigned expression < 0 is always false [-Wtautological-compare] if(len < 0) goto quit; ~~~ ^ ~ ventrilo3_handshake.c:126:16: warning: comparison of unsigned expression < 0 is always false [-Wtautological-compare] if(len < 0) break; ~~~ ^ ~ ventrilo3_handshake.c:206:13: warning: comparison of unsigned expression >= 0 is always true [-Wtautological-compare] if(vnum >= 0) { ~~~~ ^ ~ ventrilo3_handshake.c:232:25: warning: comparison of unsigned expression < 0 is always false [-Wtautological-compare] if(v3timeout(sd, 2) < 0) return(-1); ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^ ~ ventrilo3_handshake.c:235:12: warning: comparison of unsigned expression < 0 is always false [-Wtautological-compare] if(len < 0) return(-1); ~~~ ^ ~ 6 warnings generated. libtool: compile: cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/speex -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -fno-strict-aliasing -D_THREAD_SAFE -pthread -MT ventrilo3_handshake.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ventrilo3_handshake.Tpo -c ventrilo3_handshake.c -o ventrilo3_handshake.o >/dev/null 2>&1 mv -f .deps/ventrilo3_handshake.Tpo .deps/ventrilo3_handshake.Plo /bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link cc -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -fno-strict-aliasing -D_THREAD_SAFE -pthread -version 0:0:0 -fstack-protector -o libventrilo3.la -rpath /usr/local/lib libventrilo3.lo libventrilo3_message.lo ventrilo3_handshake.lo -L/usr/local/lib -lspeex -lgsm -L/usr/local/lib -lm -lgsm -L/usr/local/lib libtool: link: cc -shared .libs/libventrilo3.o .libs/libventrilo3_message.o .libs/ventrilo3_handshake.o -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib /usr/local/lib/libspeex.so -lm -lgsm -O2 -pthread -pthread -Wl,-soname -Wl,libventrilo3.so.0 -o .libs/libventrilo3.so.0.0.0 /usr/bin/ld: .libs/libventrilo3.o: relocation R_X86_64_32 against `a local symbol' can not be used when making a shared object; recompile with -fPIC .libs/libventrilo3.o: could not read symbols: Bad value cc: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation) *** Error code 1 Stop. make[3]: stopped in /wrkdirs/usr/ports/audio/mangler/work/mangler-1.2.5/libventrilo3 *** Error code 1 Stop. make[2]: stopped in /wrkdirs/usr/ports/audio/mangler/work/mangler-1.2.5 *** Error code 1 Stop. make[1]: stopped in /wrkdirs/usr/ports/audio/mangler/work/mangler-1.2.5 *** Error code 1 Stop. make: stopped in /usr/ports/audio/mangler _______________________________________________ [email protected] mailing list https://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-pkg-fallout To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[email protected]"
