You are receiving this mail as a port that you maintain
is failing to build on the FreeBSD package build server.
Please investigate the failure and submit a PR to fix
build.

Maintainer:     [email protected]
Log URL:        
https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/beefy23/data/150amd64-default/db7eec55ebf3/logs/river-classic-0.3.15.log
Build URL:      
https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/beefy23/build.html?mastername=150amd64-default&build=db7eec55ebf3
Log:

=>> Building x11-wm/river-classic
build started at Thu Aug 20 17:04:43 UTC 2026
port directory: /usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic
package name: river-classic-0.3.15
building for: FreeBSD 150amd64-default-job-17 15.0-RELEASE-p12 FreeBSD 
15.0-RELEASE-p12 amd64
maintained by: [email protected]
Makefile datestamp: -rw-r--r--  1 root wheel 1128 May 17 01:01 
/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/Makefile
Ports top last git commit: db7eec55ebf3700623f4a462b5a79182e5813320
Ports top unclean checkout: no
Port dir last git commit: 2efcd4163530bfab721528386a209901c4b18049
Port dir unclean checkout: no
Poudriere version: poudriere-git-3.4.8
Host OSVERSION: 1600019
Jail OSVERSION: 1500068
Job Id: 17

---Begin Environment---
SHELL=/bin/sh
OSVERSION=1500068
UNAME_v=FreeBSD 15.0-RELEASE-p12
UNAME_r=15.0-RELEASE-p12
BLOCKSIZE=K
MAIL=/var/mail/root
MM_CHARSET=UTF-8
LANG=C.UTF-8
STATUS=1
HOME=/root
PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
MAKE_OBJDIR_CHECK_WRITABLE=0
LOCALBASE=/usr/local
USER=root
POUDRIERE_NAME=poudriere-git
LIBEXECPREFIX=/usr/local/libexec/poudriere
POUDRIERE_VERSION=3.4.8
MASTERMNT=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/150amd64-default/ref
LC_COLLATE=C
POUDRIERE_BUILD_TYPE=bulk
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
SAVED_TERM=
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDERR=4
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED=1
PWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/150amd64-default/17/.p
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDOUT=3
P_PORTS_FEATURES=FLAVORS SUBPACKAGES SELECTED_OPTIONS
MASTERNAME=150amd64-default
SCRIPTPREFIX=/usr/local/share/poudriere
SCRIPTNAME=bulk.sh
OLDPWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/150amd64-default/ref/.p/pool
POUDRIERE_PKGNAME=poudriere-git-3.4.8
SCRIPTPATH=/usr/local/share/poudriere/bulk.sh
POUDRIEREPATH=/usr/local/bin/poudriere
---End Environment---

---Begin Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
PORT_FLAGS=
PKGENV=
FLAVOR=
MAKE_ARGS=
---End Poudriere Port Flags/Env---

---Begin OPTIONS List---
===> The following configuration options are available for river-classic-0.3.15:
     MANPAGES=on: Build and/or install manual pages
     X11=on: X11 (graphics) support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
---End OPTIONS List---

--MAINTAINER--
[email protected]
--End MAINTAINER--

--CONFIGURE_ARGS--
-Dman-pages=true -Dxwayland=true
--End CONFIGURE_ARGS--

--CONFIGURE_ENV--
PKG_CONFIG=pkgconf XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work  
XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work  
XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/.cache  
HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work TMPDIR="/tmp" 
PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
 
PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig
 SHELL=/bin/sh CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/sh
--End CONFIGURE_ENV--

--MAKE_ENV--
XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work  
XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work  
XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/.cache  
HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work TMPDIR="/tmp" 
PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
 
PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig
 MK_DEBUG_FILES=no MK_KERNEL_SYMBOLS=no SHELL=/bin/sh NO_LINT=YES 
PREFIX=/usr/local  LOCALBASE=/usr/local  CC="cc" CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe  
-fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing "  CPP="cpp" CPPFLAGS=""  
LDFLAGS=" " LIBS=""  CXX="c++" CXXFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong 
-fno-strict-aliasing   " BSD_INSTALL_PROGRAM="install  -s -m 555"  
BSD_INSTALL_LIB="install  -s -m 0644"  BSD_INSTALL_SCRIPT="install  -m 555"  
BSD_INSTALL_DATA="install  -m 0
644"  BSD_INSTALL_MAN="install  -m 444"
--End MAKE_ENV--

--PLIST_SUB--
 MANPAGES="" NO_MANPAGES="@comment " X11="" NO_X11="@comment " OSREL=15.0 
PREFIX=%D LOCALBASE=/usr/local  RESETPREFIX=/usr/local LIB32DIR=lib 
DOCSDIR="share/doc/river-classic"  EXAMPLESDIR="share/examples/river-classic"  
DATADIR="share/river-classic"  WWWDIR="www/river-classic"  
ETCDIR="etc/river-classic"
--End PLIST_SUB--

--SUB_LIST--
 MANPAGES="" NO_MANPAGES="@comment " X11="" NO_X11="@comment " 
PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local  DATADIR=/usr/local/share/river-classic 
DOCSDIR=/usr/local/share/doc/river-classic 
EXAMPLESDIR=/usr/local/share/examples/river-classic  
WWWDIR=/usr/local/www/river-classic ETCDIR=/usr/local/etc/river-classic
--End SUB_LIST--

---Begin make.conf---
USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS=yes
BATCH=yes
WRKDIRPREFIX=/wrkdirs
PORTSDIR=/usr/ports
PACKAGES=/packages
DISTDIR=/distfiles
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
PACKAGE_BUILDING_FLAVORS=yes
####  ####
# XXX: We really need this but cannot use it while 'make checksum' does not
# try the next mirror on checksum failure.  It currently retries the same
# failed mirror and then fails rather then trying another.  It *does*
# try the next if the size is mismatched though.
#MASTER_SITE_FREEBSD=yes
# Build ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS_PACKAGES with 3 jobs
MAKE_JOBS_NUMBER=3
#### Misc Poudriere ####
.include "/etc/make.conf.ports_env"
GID=0
UID=0
---End make.conf---
--Resource limits--
cpu time               (seconds, -t)  unlimited
file size           (512-blocks, -f)  unlimited
data seg size           (kbytes, -d)  33554432
stack size              (kbytes, -s)  524288
core file size      (512-blocks, -c)  unlimited
max memory size         (kbytes, -m)  unlimited
locked memory           (kbytes, -l)  unlimited
max user processes              (-u)  89999
open files                      (-n)  8192
virtual mem size        (kbytes, -v)  unlimited
swap limit              (kbytes, -w)  unlimited
socket buffer size       (bytes, -b)  unlimited
pseudo-terminals                (-p)  unlimited
kqueues                         (-k)  unlimited
umtx shared locks               (-o)  unlimited
pipebuf                         (-y)  unlimited
--End resource limits--
=======================<phase: check-sanity   >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  License GPLv3+ accepted by the user
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: pkg-depends    >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>   river-classic-0.3.15 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - not found
===>   Installing existing package /packages/All/pkg-2.8.4.pkg
[150amd64-default-job-17] Installing pkg-2.8.4...
[150amd64-default-job-17] Extracting pkg-2.8.4: .......... done
===>   river-classic-0.3.15 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found
===>   Returning to build of river-classic-0.3.15
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch-depends  >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch          >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  License GPLv3+ accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by river-classic-0.3.15 for building
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: checksum       >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  License GPLv3+ accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by river-classic-0.3.15 for building
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for zig/river-classic-0.3.15.tar.gz.
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for zig/pixman-0.3.0.tar.gz.
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for zig/wayland-0.4.0.tar.gz.
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for zig/wlroots-0.20.0.tar.gz.
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for zig/xkbcommon-0.3.0.tar.gz.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract-depends>============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract        >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  License GPLv3+ accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by river-classic-0.3.15 for building
===>  Extracting for river-classic-0.3.15
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for zig/river-classic-0.3.15.tar.gz.
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for zig/pixman-0.3.0.tar.gz.
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for zig/wayland-0.4.0.tar.gz.
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for zig/wlroots-0.20.0.tar.gz.
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for zig/xkbcommon-0.3.0.tar.gz.
===> Extracting zig dependencies
/usr/bin/make -C /usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic do-extract 
EXTRACT_ONLY=pixman-0.3.0.tar.gz 
WRKDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/zig-packages-tmp
if [ "$(/usr/bin/find 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/zig-packages-tmp -depth 1 -type 
f)" ]; then  /bin/mv 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/zig-packages-tmp 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/zig-packages/pixman-0.3.0-LClMnz2VAAAs7QSCGwLimV5VUYx0JFnX5xWU6HwtMuDX;
  else  /bin/mv /wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/zig-packages-tmp/* 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/zig-packages/pixman-0.3.0-LClMnz2VAAAs7QSCGwLimV5VUYx0JFnX5xWU6HwtMuDX;
  fi
/usr/bin/make -C /usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic do-extract 
EXTRACT_ONLY=wayland-0.4.0.tar.gz 
WRKDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/zig-packages-tmp
if [ "$(/usr/bin/find 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/zig-packages-tmp -depth 1 -type 
f)" ]; then  /bin/mv 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/zig-packages-tmp 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/zig-packages/wayland-0.4.0-lQa1khbMAQAsLS2eBR7M5lofyEGPIbu2iFDmoz8lPC27;
  else  /bin/mv /wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/zig-packages-tmp/* 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/zig-packages/wayland-0.4.0-lQa1khbMAQAsLS2eBR7M5lofyEGPIbu2iFDmoz8lPC27;
  fi
/usr/bin/make -C /usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic do-extract 
EXTRACT_ONLY=wlroots-0.20.0.tar.gz 
WRKDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/zig-packages-tmp
if [ "$(/usr/bin/find 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/zig-packages-tmp -depth 1 -type 
f)" ]; then  /bin/mv 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/zig-packages-tmp 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/zig-packages/wlroots-0.20.0-jmOlcmtCBADS6eoJ6mkeiSNZkibrhD-c5Qwn-LiM86r1;
  else  /bin/mv /wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/zig-packages-tmp/* 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/zig-packages/wlroots-0.20.0-jmOlcmtCBADS6eoJ6mkeiSNZkibrhD-c5Qwn-LiM86r1;
  fi
/usr/bin/make -C /usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic do-extract 
EXTRACT_ONLY=xkbcommon-0.3.0.tar.gz 
WRKDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/zig-packages-tmp
if [ "$(/usr/bin/find 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/zig-packages-tmp -depth 1 -type 
f)" ]; then  /bin/mv 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/zig-packages-tmp 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/zig-packages/xkbcommon-0.3.0-VDqIe3K9AQB2fG5ZeRcMC9i7kfrp5m2rWgLrmdNn9azr;
  else  /bin/mv /wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/zig-packages-tmp/* 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/zig-packages/xkbcommon-0.3.0-VDqIe3K9AQB2fG5ZeRcMC9i7kfrp5m2rWgLrmdNn9azr;
  fi
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: patch-depends  >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: patch          >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  Patching for river-classic-0.3.15
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: build-depends  >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>   river-classic-0.3.15 depends on package: evdev-proto>0 - not found
===>   Installing existing package /packages/All/evdev-proto-5.8.pkg
[150amd64-default-job-17] Installing evdev-proto-5.8...
[150amd64-default-job-17] Extracting evdev-proto-5.8: ....... done
===>   river-classic-0.3.15 depends on package: evdev-proto>0 - found
<snip>
Warning: Schema “org.gnome.system.proxy.ftp” has path 
“/system/proxy/ftp/”.  Paths starting with “/apps/”, “/desktop/” or 
“/system/” are deprecated.
Warning: Schema “org.gnome.system.proxy.socks” has path 
“/system/proxy/socks/”.  Paths starting with “/apps/”, “/desktop/” 
or “/system/” are deprecated.
==> Running trigger: shared-mime-info.ucl
Building the Shared MIME-Info database cache
=====
Message from libxkbcommon-1.13.2:

--
If arrow keys don't work under X11 switch to legacy rules e.g.,

For sh/bash/ksh/zsh run and (optionally) add into ~/.profile:
  export XKB_DEFAULT_RULES=xorg

For csh/tcsh run and (optionally) add into ~/.login:
  setenv XKB_DEFAULT_RULES xorg
=====
Message from seatd-0.9.3_1:

--
libseat is used to get DRM master and input devices for non-root users.
On Wayland this is only necessary when starting a compositor under KMS
console (e.g., /dev/ttyv0 backed by /dev/dri/card0). Nested sessions like
"Wayland on X11" or "Wayland on Wayland" don't need extra configuration.

By default libseat tries to find the first working backend. To override
set LIBSEAT_BACKEND via environ(7). Available backends and try order:

* "seatd" - seatd-launch(1) or seatd rc.d(8) service
* "consolekit2" - ck-launch-session(1) or pam_ck_connector(8)

"seatd" backend requires membership in "video" group to be allowed to
use setuid bit in seatd-launch(1) or connect to seatd(1) socket.

  # pw groupmod video -m <user>
  $ exit # log out to refresh group permissions

For example, to start a wlroots-based compositor replace "sway" with
your compositor (e.g., "hikari", "wayfire", "labwc", "river") then run

  $ seatd-launch sway

Alternatively, configure and run seatd(1) as system service

  # sysrc seatd_enable=YES
  # service seatd start
  $ sway

To use ConsoleKit2 run

  # pkg install consolekit2 basu
  # sysrc -x seatd_enable
  # service seatd stop
  # sysrc dbus_enable=YES
  # service dbus start
  $ ck-launch-session sway

where "ck-launch-session" can be dropped after

  # echo "session optional pam_ck_connector.so" >>/etc/pam.d/system
  $ exit # log out to re-trigger PAM

Known issues:
- Garbage on console due to missing K_OFF, see
  https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=272095
=====
Message from freetype2-2.14.3:

--
The 2.7.x series now uses the new subpixel hinting mode (V40 port's option) as
the default, emulating a modern version of ClearType. This change inevitably
leads to different rendering results, and you might change port's options to
adapt it to your taste (or use the new "FREETYPE_PROPERTIES" environment
variable).

The environment variable "FREETYPE_PROPERTIES" can be used to control the
driver properties. Example:

FREETYPE_PROPERTIES=truetype:interpreter-version=35 \
        cff:no-stem-darkening=1 \
        autofitter:warping=1

This allows to select, say, the subpixel hinting mode at runtime for a given
application.

If LONG_PCF_NAMES port's option was enabled, the PCF family names may include
the foundry and information whether they contain wide characters. For example,
"Sony Fixed" or "Misc Fixed Wide", instead of "Fixed". This can be disabled at
run time with using pcf:no-long-family-names property, if needed. Example:

FREETYPE_PROPERTIES=pcf:no-long-family-names=1

How to recreate fontconfig cache with using such environment variable,
if needed:
# env FREETYPE_PROPERTIES=pcf:no-long-family-names=1 fc-cache -fsv

The controllable properties are listed in the section "Controlling FreeType
Modules" in the reference's table of contents
(/usr/local/share/doc/freetype2/reference/index.html, if documentation was 
installed).
===>   river-classic-0.3.15 depends on shared library: libwlroots-0.20.so - 
found (/usr/local/lib/libwlroots-0.20.so)
===>   Returning to build of river-classic-0.3.15
===>   river-classic-0.3.15 depends on shared library: libinput.so - found 
(/usr/local/lib/libinput.so)
===>   river-classic-0.3.15 depends on shared library: libxkbcommon.so - found 
(/usr/local/lib/libxkbcommon.so)
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: configure      >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  Configuring for river-classic-0.3.15
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: build          >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  Building for river-classic-0.3.15
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: run-depends    >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>   river-classic-0.3.15 depends on file: 
/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/pixman-1.pc - found
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: stage          >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  Staging for river-classic-0.3.15
===>   Generating temporary packing list
NO_COLOR=1 pkg-config --variable=pkgdatadir wayland-scanner
NO_COLOR=1 pkg-config --variable=pkgdatadir wayland-protocols
install -C 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/river-classic-0.3.15/protocol/river-layout-v3.xml
 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/stage/usr/local/share/river-protocols/river-layout-v3.xml
/usr/local/bin/zig build-exe 
-Mroot=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/zig-packages/wayland-0.4.0-lQa1khbMAQAsLS2eBR7M5lofyEGPIbu2iFDmoz8lPC27/src/scanner.zig
 --cache-dir .zig-cache --global-cache-dir 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/.cache/zig --name 
zig-wayland-scanner --zig-lib-dir /usr/local/lib/zig/ --listen=-
/bin/sh -c "scdoc < doc/river.1.scd" 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/river-classic-0.3.15/doc/river.1.scd
/bin/sh -c "scdoc < doc/riverctl.1.scd" 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/river-classic-0.3.15/doc/riverctl.1.scd
install -C .zig-cache/o/0f33dd69a92bf12601920bbc1ce6e0c6/stdout 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/stage/usr/local/share/man/man1/river.1
/bin/sh -c "scdoc < doc/rivertile.1.scd" 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/river-classic-0.3.15/doc/rivertile.1.scd
install -C .zig-cache/o/7b4b7cb91cd30f6e57fa33f01c8ad5a5/stdout 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/stage/usr/local/share/man/man1/riverctl.1
install -C 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/river-classic-0.3.15/completions/fish/riverctl.fish
 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/stage/usr/local/share/fish/vendor_completions.d/riverctl.fish
install -C .zig-cache/o/12a2d9f6bcc87ccde955feb3962ea742/river-protocols.pc 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/stage/usr/local/share/pkgconfig/river-protocols.pc
install -C 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/river-classic-0.3.15/completions/zsh/_riverctl
 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/stage/usr/local/share/zsh/site-functions/_riverctl
install -C 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/river-classic-0.3.15/completions/bash/riverctl
 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/stage/usr/local/share/bash-completion/completions/riverctl
install -C .zig-cache/o/6e238f0a1121d5b0aa9931be7ed75a58/stdout 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/stage/usr/local/share/man/man1/rivertile.1
./.zig-cache/o/e7dbc236688c93f9dbcf42486b7e7006/zig-wayland-scanner -o 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/river-classic-0.3.15/.zig-cache/o/090de45745084920c6633b6604b5cc17/wayland.zig
 -i /usr/local/share/wayland/wayland.xml -i 
/usr/local/share/wayland-protocols/stable/xdg-shell/xdg-shell.xml -i 
/usr/local/share/wayland-protocols/stable/tablet/tablet-v2.xml -i 
/usr/local/share/wayland-protocols/staging/color-management/color-management-v1.xml
 -i 
/usr/local/share/wayland-protocols/staging/color-representation/color-representation-v1.xml
 -i /usr/local/share/wayland-protocols/staging/cursor-shape/cursor-shape-v1.xml 
-i 
/usr/local/share/wayland-protocols/staging/ext-session-lock/ext-session-lock-v1.xml
 -i 
/usr/local/share/wayland-protocols/staging/ext-image-copy-capture/ext-image-copy-capture-v1.xml
 -i 
/usr/local/share/wayland-protocols/staging/tearing-control/tearing-control-v1.xml
 -i 
/usr/local/share/wayland-protocols/unstable/pointer-constraints/pointer-constraints-
unstable-v1.xml -i 
/usr/local/share/wayland-protocols/unstable/pointer-gestures/pointer-gestures-unstable-v1.xml
 -i 
/usr/local/share/wayland-protocols/unstable/xdg-decoration/xdg-decoration-unstable-v1.xml
 -i 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/river-classic-0.3.15/protocol/river-control-unstable-v1.xml
 -i 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/river-classic-0.3.15/protocol/river-status-unstable-v1.xml
 -i 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/river-classic-0.3.15/protocol/river-layout-v3.xml
 -i 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/river-classic-0.3.15/protocol/wlr-layer-shell-unstable-v1.xml
 -i 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/river-classic-0.3.15/protocol/wlr-output-power-management-unstable-v1.xml
 -i 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/river-classic-0.3.15/protocol/virtual-keyboard-unstable-v1.xml
 -g wl_compositor 4 -g wl_subcompositor 1 -g wl_shm 1 -g wl_output 4 -g wl_seat 
7 -g wl_data_device_manager 3 -g xdg_wm_base 2 -
g zwp_pointer_gestures_v1 3 -g zwp_pointer_constraints_v1 1 -g 
zwp_tablet_manager_v2 1 -g zxdg_decoration_manager_v1 1 -g 
ext_session_lock_manager_v1 1 -g ext_image_copy_capture_manager_v1 1 -g 
wp_cursor_shape_manager_v1 1 -g wp_tearing_control_manager_v1 1 -g 
wp_color_manager_v1 2 -g wp_color_representation_manager_v1 1 -g 
zriver_control_v1 1 -g zriver_status_manager_v1 4 -g river_layout_manager_v3 2 
-g zwlr_layer_shell_v1 4 -g zwlr_output_power_manager_v1 1 -g 
zwp_virtual_keyboard_manager_v1 1
NO_COLOR=1 pkg-config --list-all
NO_COLOR=1 pkg-config --list-all
NO_COLOR=1 pkg-config --list-all
NO_COLOR=1 pkg-config wayland-client --cflags --libs
NO_COLOR=1 pkg-config libevdev --cflags --libs
NO_COLOR=1 pkg-config wayland-client --cflags --libs
/usr/local/bin/zig build-exe -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -L/usr/local/lib -lwayland-client -lm 
-fstrip -fomit-frame-pointer -OReleaseSmall -target native-native -mcpu x86_64 
--dep build_options --dep flags --dep wayland 
-Mroot=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/river-classic-0.3.15/rivertile/main.zig
 -Mbuild_options=.zig-cache/c/679d293728e4b42a5243d11f2766e302/options.zig 
-Mflags=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/river-classic-0.3.15/common/flags.zig
 -Mwayland=.zig-cache/o/090de45745084920c6633b6604b5cc17/wayland.zig -lc 
--cache-dir .zig-cache --global-cache-dir 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/.cache/zig --name rivertile 
--zig-lib-dir /usr/local/lib/zig/ -fno-PIE --listen=-
NO_COLOR=1 pkg-config libinput --cflags --libs
/usr/local/bin/zig build-exe -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -L/usr/local/lib -lwayland-client -lm 
-fstrip -fomit-frame-pointer -OReleaseSmall -target native-native -mcpu x86_64 
--dep build_options --dep flags --dep wayland 
-Mroot=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/river-classic-0.3.15/riverctl/main.zig
 -Mbuild_options=.zig-cache/c/679d293728e4b42a5243d11f2766e302/options.zig 
-Mflags=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/river-classic-0.3.15/common/flags.zig
 -Mwayland=.zig-cache/o/090de45745084920c6633b6604b5cc17/wayland.zig -lc 
--cache-dir .zig-cache --global-cache-dir 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/.cache/zig --name riverctl 
--zig-lib-dir /usr/local/lib/zig/ -fno-PIE --listen=-
NO_COLOR=1 pkg-config wayland-server --cflags --libs
NO_COLOR=1 pkg-config wlroots-0.20 --cflags --libs
NO_COLOR=1 pkg-config xkbcommon --cflags --libs
NO_COLOR=1 pkg-config pixman-1 --cflags --libs
/usr/local/bin/zig build-exe -I/usr/local/include/libevdev-1.0 -L/usr/local/lib 
-levdev -I/usr/local/include -L/usr/local/lib -linput -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -L/usr/local/lib -lwayland-server -lm 
-I/usr/local/include/wlroots-0.20 -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/libdrm 
-I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -L/usr/local/lib -lwlroots-0.20 
-I/usr/local/include -L/usr/local/lib -lxkbcommon -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 
-L/usr/local/lib -lpixman-1 -cflags -std=c99 -O2 -- 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/river-classic-0.3.15/river/wlroots_log_wrapper.c
 -fstrip -fomit-frame-pointer -OReleaseSmall -target native-native -mcpu x86_64 
--dep build_options --dep wayland --dep xkbcommon --dep pixman --dep wlroots 
--dep flags --dep globber 
-Mroot=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/river-classic-0.3.15/river/main.zig
 -Mbuild_options=.zig-cache/c/679d293728e4b42a5243d11f2766e302/options.zig 
-Mwayland=.
zig-cache/o/090de45745084920c6633b6604b5cc17/wayland.zig 
-Mxkbcommon=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/zig-packages/xkbcommon-0.3.0-VDqIe3K9AQB2fG5ZeRcMC9i7kfrp5m2rWgLrmdNn9azr/src/xkbcommon.zig
 
-Mpixman=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/zig-packages/pixman-0.3.0-LClMnz2VAAAs7QSCGwLimV5VUYx0JFnX5xWU6HwtMuDX/pixman.zig
 -I/usr/local/include/wlroots-0.20 -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/libdrm 
-I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -target native-native -mcpu x86_64 --dep 
wayland --dep xkbcommon --dep pixman 
-Mwlroots=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/zig-packages/wlroots-0.20.0-jmOlcmtCBADS6eoJ6mkeiSNZkibrhD-c5Qwn-LiM86r1/src/wlroots.zig
 
-Mflags=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/river-classic-0.3.15/common/flags.zig
 
-Mglobber=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/river-classic-0.3.15/common/globber.zig
 -lc --cache-dir .zig-cache --global-cache-dir 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/
.cache/zig --name river --zig-lib-dir /usr/local/lib/zig/ -fno-PIE --listen=-
install
+- install riverctl
   +- compile exe riverctl ReleaseSmall native-native 2 errors
.zig-cache/o/090de45745084920c6633b6604b5cc17/wayland.zig:5880:48: error: use 
of undeclared identifier 'Error'
            pub fn postError(_shm: *Shm, _err: Error, _message: [*:0]const u8) 
void {
                                               ^~~~~
.zig-cache/o/090de45745084920c6633b6604b5cc17/wayland.zig:5954:57: error: use 
of undeclared identifier 'Error'
            pub fn postError(_shm_pool: *ShmPool, _err: Error, _message: 
[*:0]const u8) void {
                                                        ^~~~~
error: the following command failed with 2 compilation errors:
/usr/local/bin/zig build-exe -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -L/usr/local/lib -lwayland-client -lm 
-fstrip -fomit-frame-pointer -OReleaseSmall -target native-native -mcpu x86_64 
--dep build_options --dep flags --dep wayland 
-Mroot=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/river-classic-0.3.15/riverctl/main.zig
 -Mbuild_options=.zig-cache/c/679d293728e4b42a5243d11f2766e302/options.zig 
-Mflags=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/river-classic-0.3.15/common/flags.zig
 -Mwayland=.zig-cache/o/090de45745084920c6633b6604b5cc17/wayland.zig -lc 
--cache-dir .zig-cache --global-cache-dir 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/.cache/zig --name riverctl 
--zig-lib-dir /usr/local/lib/zig/ -fno-PIE --listen=-
install
+- install rivertile
   +- compile exe rivertile ReleaseSmall native-native 2 errors
.zig-cache/o/090de45745084920c6633b6604b5cc17/wayland.zig:5880:48: error: use 
of undeclared identifier 'Error'
            pub fn postError(_shm: *Shm, _err: Error, _message: [*:0]const u8) 
void {
                                               ^~~~~
.zig-cache/o/090de45745084920c6633b6604b5cc17/wayland.zig:5954:57: error: use 
of undeclared identifier 'Error'
            pub fn postError(_shm_pool: *ShmPool, _err: Error, _message: 
[*:0]const u8) void {
                                                        ^~~~~
error: the following command failed with 2 compilation errors:
/usr/local/bin/zig build-exe -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -L/usr/local/lib -lwayland-client -lm 
-fstrip -fomit-frame-pointer -OReleaseSmall -target native-native -mcpu x86_64 
--dep build_options --dep flags --dep wayland 
-Mroot=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/river-classic-0.3.15/rivertile/main.zig
 -Mbuild_options=.zig-cache/c/679d293728e4b42a5243d11f2766e302/options.zig 
-Mflags=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/river-classic-0.3.15/common/flags.zig
 -Mwayland=.zig-cache/o/090de45745084920c6633b6604b5cc17/wayland.zig -lc 
--cache-dir .zig-cache --global-cache-dir 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/.cache/zig --name rivertile 
--zig-lib-dir /usr/local/lib/zig/ -fno-PIE --listen=-
install
+- install river
   +- compile exe river ReleaseSmall native-native 2 errors
.zig-cache/o/090de45745084920c6633b6604b5cc17/wayland.zig:5880:48: error: use 
of undeclared identifier 'Error'
            pub fn postError(_shm: *Shm, _err: Error, _message: [*:0]const u8) 
void {
                                               ^~~~~
.zig-cache/o/090de45745084920c6633b6604b5cc17/wayland.zig:5954:57: error: use 
of undeclared identifier 'Error'
            pub fn postError(_shm_pool: *ShmPool, _err: Error, _message: 
[*:0]const u8) void {
                                                        ^~~~~
error: the following command failed with 2 compilation errors:
/usr/local/bin/zig build-exe -I/usr/local/include/libevdev-1.0 -L/usr/local/lib 
-levdev -I/usr/local/include -L/usr/local/lib -linput -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -L/usr/local/lib -lwayland-server -lm 
-I/usr/local/include/wlroots-0.20 -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/libdrm 
-I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -L/usr/local/lib -lwlroots-0.20 
-I/usr/local/include -L/usr/local/lib -lxkbcommon -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 
-L/usr/local/lib -lpixman-1 -cflags -std=c99 -O2 -- 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/river-classic-0.3.15/river/wlroots_log_wrapper.c
 -fstrip -fomit-frame-pointer -OReleaseSmall -target native-native -mcpu x86_64 
--dep build_options --dep wayland --dep xkbcommon --dep pixman --dep wlroots 
--dep flags --dep globber 
-Mroot=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/river-classic-0.3.15/river/main.zig
 -Mbuild_options=.zig-cache/c/679d293728e4b42a5243d11f2766e302/options.zig 
-Mwayland=.
zig-cache/o/090de45745084920c6633b6604b5cc17/wayland.zig 
-Mxkbcommon=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/zig-packages/xkbcommon-0.3.0-VDqIe3K9AQB2fG5ZeRcMC9i7kfrp5m2rWgLrmdNn9azr/src/xkbcommon.zig
 
-Mpixman=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/zig-packages/pixman-0.3.0-LClMnz2VAAAs7QSCGwLimV5VUYx0JFnX5xWU6HwtMuDX/pixman.zig
 -I/usr/local/include/wlroots-0.20 -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/libdrm 
-I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -target native-native -mcpu x86_64 --dep 
wayland --dep xkbcommon --dep pixman 
-Mwlroots=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/zig-packages/wlroots-0.20.0-jmOlcmtCBADS6eoJ6mkeiSNZkibrhD-c5Qwn-LiM86r1/src/wlroots.zig
 
-Mflags=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/river-classic-0.3.15/common/flags.zig
 
-Mglobber=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/river-classic-0.3.15/common/globber.zig
 -lc --cache-dir .zig-cache --global-cache-dir 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/
.cache/zig --name river --zig-lib-dir /usr/local/lib/zig/ -fno-PIE --listen=-

Build Summary: 15/22 steps succeeded; 3 failed
install transitive failure
+- install river transitive failure
|  +- compile exe river ReleaseSmall native-native 2 errors
+- install riverctl transitive failure
|  +- compile exe riverctl ReleaseSmall native-native 2 errors
+- install rivertile transitive failure
   +- compile exe rivertile ReleaseSmall native-native 2 errors

error: the following build command failed with exit code 1:
.zig-cache/o/f9e2e3330e24394de8dace439daa1453/build /usr/local/bin/zig 
/usr/local/lib/zig 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/river-classic-0.3.15 .zig-cache 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic/work/.cache/zig --seed 0x3ea72763 
-Zffbb422635f8a9bf -j3 -Dstrip --prefix /usr/local --system --verbose 
-Dcpu=x86_64 --release=fast -Doptimize=ReleaseSmall
===> Compilation failed unexpectedly.
Try to set MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes and rebuild before reporting the failure to
the maintainer.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped making "stage" in /usr/ports/x11-wm/river-classic

Reply via email to