You are receiving this mail as a port that you maintain
is failing to build on the FreeBSD package build server.
Please investigate the failure and submit a PR to fix
build.

Maintainer:     [email protected]
Log URL:        
https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/package19/data/150amd64-default-build-as-user/d646d7d1b042/logs/xdg-desktop-portal-1.22.1.log
Build URL:      
https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/package19/build.html?mastername=150amd64-default-build-as-user&build=d646d7d1b042
Log:

=>> Building deskutils/xdg-desktop-portal
build started at Fri Sep 18 23:55:42 UTC 2026
port directory: /usr/ports/deskutils/xdg-desktop-portal
package name: xdg-desktop-portal-1.22.1
building for: FreeBSD 150amd64-default-build-as-user-job-11 15.0-RELEASE-p13 
FreeBSD 15.0-RELEASE-p13 amd64
maintained by: [email protected]
Makefile datestamp: -rw-r--r--  1 root wheel 1367 Sep 18 00:04 
/usr/ports/deskutils/xdg-desktop-portal/Makefile
Ports top last git commit: d646d7d1b04264a6cf4eee296965c4385200b4ca
Ports top unclean checkout: no
Port dir last git commit: d8ec37ea099a1f7411887da5cdcb75c5e851cd8f
Port dir unclean checkout: no
Poudriere version: poudriere-git-3.4.8-3-gd92fb7c0
Host OSVERSION: 1600022
Jail OSVERSION: 1500068
Job Id: 11

---Begin Environment---
SHELL=/bin/sh
OSVERSION=1500068
UNAME_v=FreeBSD 15.0-RELEASE-p13
UNAME_r=15.0-RELEASE-p13
BLOCKSIZE=K
MAIL=/var/mail/root
MM_CHARSET=UTF-8
LANG=C.UTF-8
STATUS=1
HOME=/root
PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
MAKE_OBJDIR_CHECK_WRITABLE=0
LOCALBASE=/usr/local
USER=root
POUDRIERE_NAME=poudriere-git
LIBEXECPREFIX=/usr/local/libexec/poudriere
POUDRIERE_VERSION=3.4.8-3-gd92fb7c0
MASTERMNT=/poudriere/data/.m/150amd64-default-build-as-user/ref
LC_COLLATE=C
POUDRIERE_BUILD_TYPE=bulk
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
SAVED_TERM=
GID=0
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDERR=4
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED=1
UID=0
PWD=/poudriere/data/.m/150amd64-default-build-as-user/11/.p
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDOUT=3
P_PORTS_FEATURES=FLAVORS SUBPACKAGES SELECTED_OPTIONS
MASTERNAME=150amd64-default-build-as-user
SCRIPTPREFIX=/usr/local/share/poudriere
SCRIPTNAME=bulk.sh
OLDPWD=/poudriere/data/.m/150amd64-default-build-as-user/ref/.p/pool
POUDRIERE_PKGNAME=poudriere-git-3.4.8-3-gd92fb7c0
SCRIPTPATH=/usr/local/share/poudriere/bulk.sh
POUDRIEREPATH=/usr/local/bin/poudriere
---End Environment---

---Begin Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
PORT_FLAGS=
PKGENV=
FLAVOR=
MAKE_ARGS=
---End Poudriere Port Flags/Env---

---Begin OPTIONS List---
===> The following configuration options are available for 
xdg-desktop-portal-1.22.1:
     MANPAGES=off: Build and/or install manual pages
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
---End OPTIONS List---

--MAINTAINER--
[email protected]
--End MAINTAINER--

--CONFIGURE_ARGS--
setup  --prefix /usr/local  --localstatedir /var  --infodir share/info 
--auto-features=enabled -Dpython.bytecompile=-1 -Db_colorout=never --buildtype 
release  --optimization plain  --strip -Ddocumentation=disabled  
-Dflatpak-interfaces=disabled  -Dsandboxed-image-validation=disabled  
-Dsandboxed-sound-validation=disabled  -Dsystemd=disabled  -Dtests=disabled 
-Dman-pages=disabled _build
--End CONFIGURE_ARGS--

--CONFIGURE_ENV--
MAKE=/usr/local/bin/gmake PKG_CONFIG=pkgconf PYTHON="/usr/local/bin/python3.12" 
XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/xdg-desktop-portal/work  
XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/xdg-desktop-portal/work  
XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/xdg-desktop-portal/work/.cache  
HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/xdg-desktop-portal/work TMPDIR="/tmp" 
PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/xdg-desktop-portal/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
 
PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/xdg-desktop-portal/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig
 SHELL=/bin/sh CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/sh
--End CONFIGURE_ENV--

--MAKE_ENV--
NINJA_STATUS="[%p %s/%t] " 
XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/xdg-desktop-portal/work  
XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/xdg-desktop-portal/work  
XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/xdg-desktop-portal/work/.cache  
HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/xdg-desktop-portal/work TMPDIR="/tmp" 
PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/xdg-desktop-portal/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
 
PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/xdg-desktop-portal/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig
 MK_DEBUG_FILES=no MK_KERNEL_SYMBOLS=no SHELL=/bin/sh NO_LINT=YES 
DESTDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/xdg-desktop-portal/work/stage 
PREFIX=/usr/local  LOCALBASE=/usr/local  CC="cc" CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe  
-fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing "  CPP="cpp" CPPFLAGS=""  
LDFLAGS=" " LIBS=""  CXX="c++" CXXFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong 
-fno-strict-aliasing   " BSD_INST
ALL_PROGRAM="install  -s -m 555"  BSD_INSTALL_LIB="install  -s -m 0644"  
BSD_INSTALL_SCRIPT="install  -m 555"  BSD_INSTALL_DATA="install  -m 0644"  
BSD_INSTALL_MAN="install  -m 444"
--End MAKE_ENV--

--PLIST_SUB--
 MANPAGES="@comment " NO_MANPAGES="" GTK2_VERSION="2.10.0"  
GTK3_VERSION="3.0.0"  GTK4_VERSION="4.0.0" PYTHON_INCLUDEDIR=include/python3.12 
 PYTHON_LIBDIR=lib/python3.12  PYTHON_PLATFORM=freebsd15  
PYTHON_SITELIBDIR=lib/python3.12/site-packages  PYTHON_SUFFIX=312  
PYTHON_BASESUFFIX=312  PYTHON_TAG=.cpython-312  PYTHON_SOABI=.cpython-312  
PYTHON_VER=3.12  PYTHON_BASEVER=3.12  PYTHON_VERSION=python3.12 
PYTHON2="@comment " PYTHON3="" OSREL=15.0 PREFIX=%D LOCALBASE=/usr/local  
RESETPREFIX=/usr/local LIB32DIR=lib DOCSDIR="share/doc/xdg-desktop-portal"  
EXAMPLESDIR="share/examples/xdg-desktop-portal"  
DATADIR="share/xdg-desktop-portal"  WWWDIR="www/xdg-desktop-portal"  
ETCDIR="etc/xdg-desktop-portal"
--End PLIST_SUB--

--SUB_LIST--
 MANPAGES="@comment " NO_MANPAGES="" 
PYTHON_INCLUDEDIR=/usr/local/include/python3.12  
PYTHON_LIBDIR=/usr/local/lib/python3.12  PYTHON_PLATFORM=freebsd15  
PYTHON_SITELIBDIR=/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages  PYTHON_SUFFIX=312  
PYTHON_BASESUFFIX=312  PYTHON_TAG=.cpython-312  PYTHON_SOABI=.cpython-312  
PYTHON_VER=3.12  PYTHON_BASEVER=3.12  PYTHON_VERSION=python3.12 
PYTHON2="@comment " PYTHON3="" PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local  
DATADIR=/usr/local/share/xdg-desktop-portal 
DOCSDIR=/usr/local/share/doc/xdg-desktop-portal 
EXAMPLESDIR=/usr/local/share/examples/xdg-desktop-portal  
WWWDIR=/usr/local/www/xdg-desktop-portal 
ETCDIR=/usr/local/etc/xdg-desktop-portal
--End SUB_LIST--

---Begin make.conf---
USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS=yes
BATCH=yes
WRKDIRPREFIX=/wrkdirs
PORTSDIR=/usr/ports
PACKAGES=/packages
DISTDIR=/distfiles
FORCE_PACKAGE=yes
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
PACKAGE_BUILDING_FLAVORS=yes
####  ####
# Build ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS_PACKAGES with 3 jobs
MAKE_JOBS_NUMBER=3
#### Misc Poudriere ####
.include "/etc/make.conf.ports_env"
---End make.conf---
--Resource limits--
cpu time               (seconds, -t)  unlimited
file size           (512-blocks, -f)  unlimited
data seg size           (kbytes, -d)  33554432
stack size              (kbytes, -s)  524288
core file size      (512-blocks, -c)  unlimited
max memory size         (kbytes, -m)  unlimited
locked memory           (kbytes, -l)  unlimited
max user processes              (-u)  89999
open files                      (-n)  8192
virtual mem size        (kbytes, -v)  unlimited
swap limit              (kbytes, -w)  unlimited
socket buffer size       (bytes, -b)  unlimited
pseudo-terminals                (-p)  unlimited
kqueues                         (-k)  unlimited
umtx shared locks               (-o)  unlimited
pipebuf                         (-y)  unlimited
--End resource limits--
=======================<phase: check-sanity   >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=nobody UID=65534 GID=65534
===>  License LGPL21 accepted by the user
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: pkg-depends    >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>   xdg-desktop-portal-1.22.1 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - not 
found
===>   Installing existing package /packages/All/pkg-2.8.4.pkg
[150amd64-default-build-as-user-job-11] Installing pkg-2.8.4...
[150amd64-default-build-as-user-job-11] Extracting pkg-2.8.4: .......... done
===>   xdg-desktop-portal-1.22.1 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found
===>   Returning to build of xdg-desktop-portal-1.22.1
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch-depends  >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch          >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  License LGPL21 accepted by the user
=> flatpak-xdg-desktop-portal-1.22.1_GH0.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist in 
/portdistfiles.
=> Attempting to fetch 
https://codeload.github.com/flatpak/xdg-desktop-portal/tar.gz/1.22.1?dummy=/flatpak-xdg-desktop-portal-1.22.1_GH0.tar.gz
fetch: 
https://codeload.github.com/flatpak/xdg-desktop-portal/tar.gz/1.22.1?dummy=/flatpak-xdg-desktop-portal-1.22.1_GH0.tar.gz:
 size unknown
fetch: 
https://codeload.github.com/flatpak/xdg-desktop-portal/tar.gz/1.22.1?dummy=/flatpak-xdg-desktop-portal-1.22.1_GH0.tar.gz:
 size of remote file is not known
flatpak-xdg-desktop-portal-1.22.1_GH0.tar.gz          1344 kB   12 MBps    00s
=> arrowd-libglnx-c210033e145361b5f5125d79dff4f901c01aa3f7_GL0.tar.gz doesn't 
seem to exist in /portdistfiles.
=> Attempting to fetch 
https://gitlab.gnome.org/arrowd/libglnx/-/archive/c210033e145361b5f5125d79dff4f901c01aa3f7.tar.gz?dummy=/arrowd-libglnx-c210033e145361b5f5125d79dff4f901c01aa3f7_GL0.tar.gz
arrowd-libglnx-c210033e145361b5f5125d79dff4f901c01aa3f7_GL0.tar          89 kB 
7253 kBps    00s
=> GNOME-gvdb-c6f2359cc1d00f16e0a0e2527fa0bc1882b8b5ab_GL0.tar.gz doesn't seem 
to exist in /portdistfiles.
=> Attempting to fetch 
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gvdb/-/archive/c6f2359cc1d00f16e0a0e2527fa0bc1882b8b5ab.tar.gz?dummy=/GNOME-gvdb-c6f2359cc1d00f16e0a0e2527fa0bc1882b8b5ab_GL0.tar.gz
GNOME-gvdb-c6f2359cc1d00f16e0a0e2527fa0bc1882b8b5ab_GL0.tar.gz          25 kB 
8333 kBps    00s
===> Fetching all distfiles required by xdg-desktop-portal-1.22.1 for building
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: checksum       >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  License LGPL21 accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by xdg-desktop-portal-1.22.1 for building
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for flatpak-xdg-desktop-portal-1.22.1_GH0.tar.gz.
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for 
arrowd-libglnx-c210033e145361b5f5125d79dff4f901c01aa3f7_GL0.tar.gz.
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for 
GNOME-gvdb-c6f2359cc1d00f16e0a0e2527fa0bc1882b8b5ab_GL0.tar.gz.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract-depends>============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract        >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=nobody UID=65534 GID=65534
===>  License LGPL21 accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by xdg-desktop-portal-1.22.1 for building
===>  Extracting for xdg-desktop-portal-1.22.1
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for flatpak-xdg-desktop-portal-1.22.1_GH0.tar.gz.
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for 
arrowd-libglnx-c210033e145361b5f5125d79dff4f901c01aa3f7_GL0.tar.gz.
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for 
GNOME-gvdb-c6f2359cc1d00f16e0a0e2527fa0bc1882b8b5ab_GL0.tar.gz.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: patch-depends  >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: patch          >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=nobody UID=65534 GID=65534
===>  Patching for xdg-desktop-portal-1.22.1
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for xdg-desktop-portal-1.22.1 from 
/usr/ports/deskutils/xdg-desktop-portal/files
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: build-depends  >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>   xdg-desktop-portal-1.22.1 depends on package: gettext-tools>=0.26 - not 
found
===>   Installing existing package /packages/All/gettext-tools-1.0.pkg
[150amd64-default-build-as-user-job-11] Installing gettext-tools-1.0...
[150amd64-default-build-as-user-job-11] `-- Installing gettext-runtime-1.0_1...
[150amd64-default-build-as-user-job-11] |   `-- Installing indexinfo-0.3.1_1...
[150amd64-default-build-as-user-job-11] |   `-- Extracting indexinfo-0.3.1_1: 
.... done
[150amd64-default-build-as-user-job-11] `-- Extracting gettext-runtime-1.0_1: 
.......... done
[150amd64-default-build-as-user-job-11] `-- Installing libtextstyle-1.0...
[150amd64-default-build-as-user-job-11] `-- Extracting libtextstyle-1.0: 
.......... done
[150amd64-default-build-as-user-job-11] `-- Installing libunistring-1.4.2...
[150amd64-default-build-as-user-job-11] `-- Extracting libunistring-1.4.2: 
.......... done
<snip>
Compiler for C supports arguments -Wno-sign-compare: YES 
Compiler for C supports arguments -Wno-missing-field-initializers: YES 
Compiler for C supports arguments -Wswitch-enum: YES 
Checking for function "renameat2" : NO 
Checking for function "splice" : NO 
Checking for function "pidfd_open" : NO 
Has header "sys/vfs.h" : NO 
Has header "sys/mount.h" : YES 
Has header "sys/statfs.h" : NO 
Has header "sys/xattr.h" : NO 
Has header "sys/extattr.h" : YES 

Executing subproject libglnx 

libglnx| Project name: libglnx
libglnx| Project version: undefined
libglnx| C compiler for the host machine: cc (clang 19.1.7 "FreeBSD clang 
version 19.1.7 (https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project.git 
llvmorg-19.1.7-0-gcd708029e0b2)")
libglnx| C linker for the host machine: cc ld.lld 19.1.7
libglnx| Checking if "renameat2() is declared" compiles: NO
libglnx| Checking if "memfd_create() is declared" compiles: YES
libglnx| Checking if "copy_file_range() is declared" compiles: YES
libglnx| Checking if "name_to_handle_at() is declared" compiles: NO
libglnx| Checking for function "close_range" : YES
libglnx| Has header "sys/prctl.h" : NO
libglnx| Has header "sys/sendfile" : NO
libglnx| Has header "sys/statfs.h" : NO
libglnx| Has header "sys/vfs.h" : NO
libglnx| Has header "sys/xattr.h" : NO
libglnx| Configuring libglnx-config.h using configuration
libglnx| Found pkg-config: YES (/usr/local/bin/pkgconf) 3.0.5
libglnx| Run-time dependency gio-2.0 found: YES 2.88.3
libglnx| Run-time dependency gio-unix-2.0 found: YES 2.88.3
libglnx| Build targets in project: 2
libglnx| Subproject libglnx finished.


Executing subproject gvdb 

gvdb| Project name: gvdb
gvdb| Project version: 0.0
gvdb| C compiler for the host machine: cc (clang 19.1.7 "FreeBSD clang version 
19.1.7 (https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project.git 
llvmorg-19.1.7-0-gcd708029e0b2)")
gvdb| C linker for the host machine: cc ld.lld 19.1.7
gvdb| Build targets in project: 2
gvdb| Subproject gvdb finished.

Run-time dependency glib-2.0 found: YES 2.88.3
Dependency gio-2.0 found: YES 2.88.3 (cached)
Dependency gio-unix-2.0 found: YES 2.88.3 (cached)
Run-time dependency json-glib-1.0 found: YES 1.10.8
Run-time dependency fuse3 found: YES 3.18.3
Run-time dependency gdk-pixbuf-2.0 found: YES 2.44.1
Run-time dependency gstreamer-pbutils-1.0 found: YES 1.28.6
Run-time dependency libgeoclue-2.0 found: YES 2.8.1
Run-time dependency libpipewire-0.3 found: YES 1.6.8
Dependency libsystemd skipped: feature systemd disabled
Run-time dependency gudev-1.0 found: YES 237
Dependency umockdev-1.0 skipped: feature tests disabled
Dependency libglnx found: YES undefined (overridden)
Dependency gvdb found: YES 0.0 (overridden)
Program gst-inspect-1.0 found: YES (/usr/local/bin/gst-inspect-1.0)
Program pytest-3 pytest skipped: feature tests disabled
Program python3 found: NO (disabled by: tests )
Program bwrap found: NO
meson.build:168: WARNING: 
    Sandboxed image and sound validation with Bubblewrap is DISABLED.
    If your system can run Bubblewrap, it's **hightly** recommended that you 
enable this
    option. Bitmap and sound validation and processing is a common attack 
vector.
    By proceeding with sandboxed image and sound validation disabled, you 
acknowledge that you
    are lowering your system's security, and are subject to known or unknown 
exploits.
    
Program gdbus-codegen skipped: feature documentation disabled
Program sphinx-build skipped: feature documentation disabled
Program python3 found: NO (disabled by: documentation )
Program rst2man rst2man.py skipped: feature man-pages disabled
Found pkg-config: YES (/usr/local/bin/pkgconf) 3.0.5
Dependency gio-2.0 found: YES 2.88.3 (cached)
Program /usr/local/bin/gdbus-codegen found: YES (/usr/local/bin/gdbus-codegen)
Dependency gio-2.0 found: YES 2.88.3 (cached)
Program /usr/local/bin/gdbus-codegen found: YES (/usr/local/bin/gdbus-codegen)
Dependency gio-2.0 found: YES 2.88.3 (cached)
Program /usr/local/bin/gdbus-codegen found: YES (/usr/local/bin/gdbus-codegen)
Dependency gio-2.0 found: YES 2.88.3 (cached)
Program /usr/local/bin/gdbus-codegen found: YES (/usr/local/bin/gdbus-codegen)
Dependency gio-2.0 found: YES 2.88.3 (cached)
Program /usr/local/bin/gdbus-codegen found: YES (/usr/local/bin/gdbus-codegen)
Dependency glib-2.0 found: YES 2.88.3 (cached)
Program /usr/local/bin/glib-mkenums found: YES (/usr/local/bin/glib-mkenums)
Dependency glib-2.0 found: YES 2.88.3 (cached)
Program /usr/local/bin/glib-mkenums found: YES (/usr/local/bin/glib-mkenums)
Dependency gio-2.0 found: YES 2.88.3 (cached)
Program /usr/local/bin/glib-compile-resources found: YES 
(/usr/local/bin/glib-compile-resources)
Program generate-method-info.py found: YES 
(/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/xdg-desktop-portal/work/xdg-desktop-portal-1.22.1/src/generate-method-info.py)
Configuring xdp-method-info-generated.c with command
Configuring xdg-desktop-portal.service using configuration
Configuring org.freedesktop.portal.Desktop.service using configuration
Configuring xdg-desktop-portal-rewrite-launchers.service using configuration
Dependency gio-2.0 found: YES 2.88.3 (cached)
Program /usr/local/bin/gdbus-codegen found: YES (/usr/local/bin/gdbus-codegen)
Configuring xdg-permission-store.service using configuration
Dependency gio-2.0 found: YES 2.88.3 (cached)
Program /usr/local/bin/gdbus-codegen found: YES (/usr/local/bin/gdbus-codegen)
Configuring xdg-document-portal.service using configuration
Configuring org.freedesktop.portal.Documents.service using configuration
Configuring org.freedesktop.impl.portal.PermissionStore.service using 
configuration
Program msgfmt found: YES (/usr/local/bin/msgfmt)
Program msginit found: YES (/usr/local/bin/msginit)
Program msgmerge found: YES (/usr/local/bin/msgmerge)
Program xgettext found: YES (/usr/local/bin/xgettext)
Configuring config.h using configuration
Build targets in project: 71
NOTICE: Future-deprecated features used:
 * 0.62.0: {'pkgconfig.generate variable for builtin directories'}

xdg-desktop-portal 1.22.1

  Directories
    DBus service dir          : /usr/local/share/dbus-1/services
    Flatpak interfaces dir    : 
    systemd user unit dir     : /usr/local/lib/systemd/user
    Installed tests dir       : 
/usr/local/libexec/installed-tests/xdg-desktop-portal

  Optional builds
    Enable documentation      : NO
    Enable libsystemd support : NO
    Enable geoclue support    : YES
    Enable gudev support      : YES
    Enable test suite         : NO
    Enable installed tests:   : NO
    Build man pages           : NO
    Build flatpak interfaces  : NO
    Sandboxed image validation: NO

  Subprojects
    gvdb                      : YES
    libglnx                   : YES

  User defined options
    auto_features             : enabled
    b_colorout                : never
    buildtype                 : release
    documentation             : disabled
    flatpak-interfaces        : disabled
    infodir                   : share/info
    localstatedir             : /var
    man-pages                 : disabled
    optimization              : plain
    prefix                    : /usr/local
    python.bytecompile        : -1
    sandboxed-image-validation: disabled
    sandboxed-sound-validation: disabled
    strip                     : true
    systemd                   : disabled
    tests                     : disabled

Found ninja-1.13.2 at /usr/local/bin/ninja
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: build          >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=nobody UID=65534 GID=65534
===>  Building for xdg-desktop-portal-1.22.1
[  0% 3/179] cc -Isubprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p -Isubprojects/libglnx 
-I../subprojects/libglnx -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 
-fvisibility=hidden -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall 
-Winvalid-pch -std=gnu99 -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-pedantic 
-Wno-variadic-macros -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing 
-fPIC -pthread -MD -MQ 
subprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p/glnx-backport-testutils.c.o -MF 
subprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p/glnx-backport-testutils.c.o.d -o 
subprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p/glnx-backport-testutils.c.o -c 
../subprojects/libglnx/glnx-backport-testutils.c
[  1% 4/179] cc -Isubprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p -Isubprojects/libglnx 
-I../subprojects/libglnx -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 
-fvisibility=hidden -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall 
-Winvalid-pch -std=gnu99 -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-pedantic 
-Wno-variadic-macros -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing 
-fPIC -pthread -MD -MQ subprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p/glnx-backports.c.o -MF 
subprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p/glnx-backports.c.o.d -o 
subprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p/glnx-backports.c.o -c 
../subprojects/libglnx/glnx-backports.c
[  1% 5/179] cc -Isubprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p -Isubprojects/libglnx 
-I../subprojects/libglnx -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 
-fvisibility=hidden -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall 
-Winvalid-pch -std=gnu99 -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-pedantic 
-Wno-variadic-macros -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing 
-fPIC -pthread -MD -MQ subprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p/glnx-chase.c.o -MF 
subprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p/glnx-chase.c.o.d -o 
subprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p/glnx-chase.c.o -c 
../subprojects/libglnx/glnx-chase.c
[  2% 6/179] cc -Isubprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p -Isubprojects/libglnx 
-I../subprojects/libglnx -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 
-fvisibility=hidden -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall 
-Winvalid-pch -std=gnu99 -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-pedantic 
-Wno-variadic-macros -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing 
-fPIC -pthread -MD -MQ subprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p/glnx-console.c.o -MF 
subprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p/glnx-console.c.o.d -o 
subprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p/glnx-console.c.o -c 
../subprojects/libglnx/glnx-console.c
[  2% 7/179] cc -Isubprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p -Isubprojects/libglnx 
-I../subprojects/libglnx -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 
-fvisibility=hidden -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall 
-Winvalid-pch -std=gnu99 -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-pedantic 
-Wno-variadic-macros -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing 
-fPIC -pthread -MD -MQ subprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p/glnx-dirfd.c.o -MF 
subprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p/glnx-dirfd.c.o.d -o 
subprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p/glnx-dirfd.c.o -c 
../subprojects/libglnx/glnx-dirfd.c
[  3% 8/179] cc -Isubprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p -Isubprojects/libglnx 
-I../subprojects/libglnx -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 
-fvisibility=hidden -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall 
-Winvalid-pch -std=gnu99 -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-pedantic 
-Wno-variadic-macros -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing 
-fPIC -pthread -MD -MQ subprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p/glnx-errors.c.o -MF 
subprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p/glnx-errors.c.o.d -o 
subprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p/glnx-errors.c.o -c 
../subprojects/libglnx/glnx-errors.c
[  3% 9/179] cc -Isubprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p -Isubprojects/libglnx 
-I../subprojects/libglnx -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 
-fvisibility=hidden -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall 
-Winvalid-pch -std=gnu99 -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-pedantic 
-Wno-variadic-macros -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing 
-fPIC -pthread -MD -MQ subprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p/glnx-fdio.c.o -MF 
subprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p/glnx-fdio.c.o.d -o 
subprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p/glnx-fdio.c.o -c 
../subprojects/libglnx/glnx-fdio.c
FAILED: [code=1] subprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p/glnx-fdio.c.o 
cc -Isubprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p -Isubprojects/libglnx 
-I../subprojects/libglnx -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 
-fvisibility=hidden -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall 
-Winvalid-pch -std=gnu99 -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-pedantic 
-Wno-variadic-macros -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing 
-fPIC -pthread -MD -MQ subprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p/glnx-fdio.c.o -MF 
subprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p/glnx-fdio.c.o.d -o 
subprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p/glnx-fdio.c.o -c 
../subprojects/libglnx/glnx-fdio.c
../subprojects/libglnx/glnx-fdio.c:398:25: warning: call to undeclared function 
'strdupa'; ISO C99 and later do not support implicit function declarations 
[-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
  398 |           char *dnbuf = strdupa (target);
      |                         ^
../subprojects/libglnx/glnx-fdio.c:398:17: error: incompatible integer to 
pointer conversion initializing 'char *' with an expression of type 'int' 
[-Wint-conversion]
  398 |           char *dnbuf = strdupa (target);
      |                 ^       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../subprojects/libglnx/glnx-fdio.c:905:15: warning: call to undeclared function 
'sendfile'; ISO C99 and later do not support implicit function declarations 
[-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
  905 |           n = sendfile (fdt, fdf, NULL, max_bytes);
      |               ^
../subprojects/libglnx/glnx-fdio.c:1038:19: warning: call to undeclared 
function 'strdupa'; ISO C99 and later do not support implicit function 
declarations [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
 1038 |   { char *dnbuf = strdupa (dest_subpath);
      |                   ^
../subprojects/libglnx/glnx-fdio.c:1038:11: error: incompatible integer to 
pointer conversion initializing 'char *' with an expression of type 'int' 
[-Wint-conversion]
 1038 |   { char *dnbuf = strdupa (dest_subpath);
      |           ^       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../subprojects/libglnx/glnx-fdio.c:1154:17: warning: call to undeclared 
function 'strdupa'; ISO C99 and later do not support implicit function 
declarations [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
 1154 |   char *dnbuf = strdupa (subpath);
      |                 ^
../subprojects/libglnx/glnx-fdio.c:1154:9: error: incompatible integer to 
pointer conversion initializing 'char *' with an expression of type 'int' 
[-Wint-conversion]
 1154 |   char *dnbuf = strdupa (subpath);
      |         ^       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4 warnings and 3 errors generated.
[  4% 9/179] cc -Isubprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p -Isubprojects/libglnx 
-I../subprojects/libglnx -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 
-fvisibility=hidden -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall 
-Winvalid-pch -std=gnu99 -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-pedantic 
-Wno-variadic-macros -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing 
-fPIC -pthread -MD -MQ subprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p/glnx-local-alloc.c.o -MF 
subprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p/glnx-local-alloc.c.o.d -o 
subprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p/glnx-local-alloc.c.o -c 
../subprojects/libglnx/glnx-local-alloc.c
[  5% 9/179] cc -Isubprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p -Isubprojects/libglnx 
-I../subprojects/libglnx -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 
-fvisibility=hidden -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall 
-Winvalid-pch -std=gnu99 -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-pedantic 
-Wno-variadic-macros -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing 
-fPIC -pthread -MD -MQ subprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p/glnx-lockfile.c.o -MF 
subprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p/glnx-lockfile.c.o.d -o 
subprojects/libglnx/libglnx.a.p/glnx-lockfile.c.o -c 
../subprojects/libglnx/glnx-lockfile.c
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
===> Compilation failed unexpectedly.
Try to set MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes and rebuild before reporting the failure to
the maintainer.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped making "build" in /usr/ports/deskutils/xdg-desktop-portal

Reply via email to