You are receiving this mail as a port that you maintain is failing to build on the FreeBSD package build server. Please investigate the failure and submit a PR to fix build.
Maintainer: [email protected] Log URL: https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/beefy19/data/144i386-quarterly/3a7a1297a515/logs/py312-cypari2-2.2.4.log Build URL: https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/beefy19/build.html?mastername=144i386-quarterly&build=3a7a1297a515 Log: =>> Building math/py-cypari2 build started at Mon Oct 5 22:03:10 UTC 2026 port directory: /usr/ports/math/py-cypari2 package name: py312-cypari2-2.2.4 building for: FreeBSD 144i386-quarterly-job-10 14.4-RELEASE-p10 FreeBSD 14.4-RELEASE-p10 i386 maintained by: [email protected] Makefile datestamp: -rw-r--r-- 1 root wheel 938 Oct 4 01:01 /usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/Makefile Ports top last git commit: 3a7a1297a515552d4aef02f06cd5ee1a92ed4583 Ports top unclean checkout: no Port dir last git commit: 3a7a1297a515552d4aef02f06cd5ee1a92ed4583 Port dir unclean checkout: no Poudriere version: poudriere-git-3.4.8-3-gd92fb7c0 Host OSVERSION: 1600022 Jail OSVERSION: 1404000 Job Id: 10 ---Begin Environment--- SHELL=/bin/sh BLOCKSIZE=K MAIL=/var/mail/root MM_CHARSET=UTF-8 LANG=C.UTF-8 OSVERSION=1404000 STATUS=1 HOME=/root PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin MAKE_OBJDIR_CHECK_WRITABLE=0 UNAME_m=i386 UNAME_p=i386 UNAME_r=14.4-RELEASE-p10 LOCALBASE=/usr/local UNAME_v=FreeBSD 14.4-RELEASE-p10 USER=root POUDRIERE_NAME=poudriere-git LIBEXECPREFIX=/usr/local/libexec/poudriere POUDRIERE_VERSION=3.4.8-3-gd92fb7c0 MASTERMNT=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/144i386-quarterly/ref LC_COLLATE=C POUDRIERE_BUILD_TYPE=bulk PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes SAVED_TERM= OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDERR=4 OUTPUT_REDIRECTED=1 PWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/144i386-quarterly/10/.p OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDOUT=3 P_PORTS_FEATURES=FLAVORS SUBPACKAGES SELECTED_OPTIONS MASTERNAME=144i386-quarterly SCRIPTPREFIX=/usr/local/share/poudriere SCRIPTNAME=bulk.sh OLDPWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/144i386-quarterly/ref/.p/pool POUDRIERE_PKGNAME=poudriere-git-3.4.8-3-gd92fb7c0 SCRIPTPATH=/usr/local/share/poudriere/bulk.sh POUDRIEREPATH=/usr/local/bin/poudriere ---End Environment--- ---Begin Poudriere Port Flags/Env--- PORT_FLAGS= PKGENV= FLAVOR= MAKE_ARGS= ---End Poudriere Port Flags/Env--- ---Begin OPTIONS List--- ---End OPTIONS List--- --MAINTAINER-- [email protected] --End MAINTAINER-- --CONFIGURE_ARGS-- setup --prefix /usr/local --localstatedir /var --infodir share/info --auto-features=enabled -Dpython.bytecompile=-1 -Db_colorout=never --buildtype release --optimization plain --strip _build --End CONFIGURE_ARGS-- --CONFIGURE_ENV-- PYTHON="/usr/local/bin/python3.12" XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/.cache HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig SHELL=/bin/sh CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/sh CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH="/usr/local" --End CONFIGURE_ENV-- --MAKE_ENV-- NINJA_STATUS="[%p %s/%t] " XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/.cache HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig MK_DEBUG_FILES=no MK_KERNEL_SYMBOLS=no SHELL=/bin/sh NO_LINT=YES DESTDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/stage PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local CC="cc" CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing " CPP="cpp" CPPFLAGS="-isystem /usr/local/include" LDFLAGS=" -s -L/usr/local/lib " LIBS="" CXX="c++" CXXFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include " BSD_INSTALL_PROGRAM="install -s -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_LIB="install -s -m 0644" BSD_INSTALL_SCRIPT="install -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_DATA="install -m 0644" BSD_INSTALL_MAN="install -m 444" --End MAKE_ENV-- --PLIST_SUB-- PYTHON_INCLUDEDIR=include/python3.12 PYTHON_LIBDIR=lib/python3.12 PYTHON_PLATFORM=freebsd14 PYTHON_SITELIBDIR=lib/python3.12/site-packages PYTHON_SUFFIX=312 PYTHON_BASESUFFIX=312 PYTHON_TAG=.cpython-312 PYTHON_SOABI=.cpython-312 PYTHON_VER=3.12 PYTHON_BASEVER=3.12 PYTHON_VERSION=python3.12 PYTHON2="@comment " PYTHON3="" OSREL=14.4 PREFIX=%D LOCALBASE=/usr/local RESETPREFIX=/usr/local LIB32DIR=lib DOCSDIR="share/doc/cypari2" EXAMPLESDIR="share/examples/cypari2" DATADIR="share/cypari2" WWWDIR="www/cypari2" ETCDIR="etc/cypari2" --End PLIST_SUB-- --SUB_LIST-- PYTHON_INCLUDEDIR=/usr/local/include/python3.12 PYTHON_LIBDIR=/usr/local/lib/python3.12 PYTHON_PLATFORM=freebsd14 PYTHON_SITELIBDIR=/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages PYTHON_SUFFIX=312 PYTHON_BASESUFFIX=312 PYTHON_TAG=.cpython-312 PYTHON_SOABI=.cpython-312 PYTHON_VER=3.12 PYTHON_BASEVER=3.12 PYTHON_VERSION=python3.12 PYTHON2="@comment " PYTHON3="" PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local DATADIR=/usr/local/share/cypari2 DOCSDIR=/usr/local/share/doc/cypari2 EXAMPLESDIR=/usr/local/share/examples/cypari2 WWWDIR=/usr/local/www/cypari2 ETCDIR=/usr/local/etc/cypari2 --End SUB_LIST-- ---Begin make.conf--- USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS=yes BATCH=yes WRKDIRPREFIX=/wrkdirs PORTSDIR=/usr/ports PACKAGES=/packages DISTDIR=/distfiles PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes PACKAGE_BUILDING_FLAVORS=yes MACHINE=i386 MACHINE_ARCH=i386 ARCH=${MACHINE_ARCH} #### #### # XXX: We really need this but cannot use it while 'make checksum' does not # try the next mirror on checksum failure. It currently retries the same # failed mirror and then fails rather then trying another. It *does* # try the next if the size is mismatched though. #MASTER_SITE_FREEBSD=yes # Build ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS_PACKAGES with 3 jobs MAKE_JOBS_NUMBER=3 #### Misc Poudriere #### .include "/etc/make.conf.ports_env" GID=0 UID=0 ---End make.conf--- --Resource limits-- cpu time (seconds, -t) unlimited file size (512-blocks, -f) unlimited data seg size (kbytes, -d) 524288 stack size (kbytes, -s) 65536 core file size (512-blocks, -c) unlimited max memory size (kbytes, -m) unlimited locked memory (kbytes, -l) unlimited max user processes (-u) 89999 open files (-n) 8192 virtual mem size (kbytes, -v) unlimited swap limit (kbytes, -w) unlimited socket buffer size (bytes, -b) unlimited pseudo-terminals (-p) unlimited kqueues (-k) unlimited umtx shared locks (-o) unlimited pipebuf (-y) unlimited --End resource limits-- =======================<phase: check-sanity >============================ ===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0 ===> License GPLv2 accepted by the user =========================================================================== =======================<phase: pkg-depends >============================ ===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0 ===> py312-cypari2-2.2.4 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - not found ===> Installing existing package /packages/All/pkg-2.8.4.pkg [144i386-quarterly-job-10] Installing pkg-2.8.4... [144i386-quarterly-job-10] Extracting pkg-2.8.4: .......... done ===> py312-cypari2-2.2.4 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found ===> Returning to build of py312-cypari2-2.2.4 =========================================================================== =======================<phase: fetch-depends >============================ ===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0 =========================================================================== =======================<phase: fetch >============================ ===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0 ===> License GPLv2 accepted by the user ===> Fetching all distfiles required by py312-cypari2-2.2.4 for building =========================================================================== =======================<phase: checksum >============================ ===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0 ===> License GPLv2 accepted by the user ===> Fetching all distfiles required by py312-cypari2-2.2.4 for building => SHA256 Checksum OK for cypari2-2.2.4.tar.gz. =========================================================================== =======================<phase: extract-depends>============================ ===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0 =========================================================================== =======================<phase: extract >============================ ===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0 ===> License GPLv2 accepted by the user ===> Fetching all distfiles required by py312-cypari2-2.2.4 for building ===> Extracting for py312-cypari2-2.2.4 => SHA256 Checksum OK for cypari2-2.2.4.tar.gz. =========================================================================== =======================<phase: patch-depends >============================ ===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0 =========================================================================== =======================<phase: patch >============================ ===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0 ===> Patching for py312-cypari2-2.2.4 =========================================================================== =======================<phase: build-depends >============================ ===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0 ===> py312-cypari2-2.2.4 depends on package: py312-wheel>0 - not found ===> Installing existing package /packages/All/py312-wheel-0.48.0.pkg [144i386-quarterly-job-10] Installing py312-wheel-0.48.0... [144i386-quarterly-job-10] `-- Installing py312-packaging-26.3... [144i386-quarterly-job-10] | `-- Installing python312-3.12.14_1... [144i386-quarterly-job-10] | | `-- Installing expat-2.8.4... [144i386-quarterly-job-10] | | `-- Extracting expat-2.8.4: .......... done [144i386-quarterly-job-10] | | `-- Installing gettext-runtime-1.0_1... [144i386-quarterly-job-10] | | `-- Installing indexinfo-0.3.1_1... [144i386-quarterly-job-10] | | `-- Extracting indexinfo-0.3.1_1: .... done [144i386-quarterly-job-10] | | `-- Extracting gettext-runtime-1.0_1: .......... done [144i386-quarterly-job-10] | | `-- Installing libffi-3.8.0... [144i386-quarterly-job-10] | | `-- Extracting libffi-3.8.0: .......... done [144i386-quarterly-job-10] | | `-- Installing mpdecimal-4.0.1... [144i386-quarterly-job-10] | | `-- Extracting mpdecimal-4.0.1: .......... done [144i386-quarterly-job-10] | | `-- Installing readline-8.3.6... [144i386-quarterly-job-10] | | `-- Extracting readline-8.3.6: .......... done [144i386-quarterly-job-10] | `-- Extracting python312-3.12.14_1: .......... done [144i386-quarterly-job-10] `-- Extracting py312-packaging-26.3: .......... done [144i386-quarterly-job-10] Extracting py312-wheel-0.48.0: .......... done ===== Message from python312-3.12.14_1: -- Note that some standard Python modules are provided as separate ports as they require additional dependencies. They are available as: py312-gdbm databases/py-gdbm@py312 py312-sqlite3 databases/py-sqlite3@py312 py312-tkinter x11-toolkits/py-tkinter@py312 ===> py312-cypari2-2.2.4 depends on package: py312-wheel>0 - found ===> Returning to build of py312-cypari2-2.2.4 ===> py312-cypari2-2.2.4 depends on package: py312-cysignals>0 - not found ===> Installing existing package /packages/All/py312-cysignals-1.12.6.pkg [144i386-quarterly-job-10] Installing py312-cysignals-1.12.6... [144i386-quarterly-job-10] `-- Installing py312-colorlog-6.12.0... [144i386-quarterly-job-10] `-- Extracting py312-colorlog-6.12.0: .......... done [144i386-quarterly-job-10] Extracting py312-cysignals-1.12.6: .......... done ===> py312-cypari2-2.2.4 depends on package: py312-cysignals>0 - found ===> Returning to build of py312-cypari2-2.2.4 ===> py312-cypari2-2.2.4 depends on package: py312-setuptools>=0 - not found ===> Installing existing package /packages/All/py312-setuptools-63.1.0_3.pkg [144i386-quarterly-job-10] Installing py312-setuptools-63.1.0_3... [144i386-quarterly-job-10] Extracting py312-setuptools-63.1.0_3: .......... done ===> py312-cypari2-2.2.4 depends on package: py312-setuptools>=0 - found ===> Returning to build of py312-cypari2-2.2.4 ===> py312-cypari2-2.2.4 depends on executable: meson - not found ===> Installing existing package /packages/All/meson-1.12.0,1.pkg [144i386-quarterly-job-10] Installing meson-1.12.0,1... [144i386-quarterly-job-10] `-- Installing ninja-1.13.2,4... [144i386-quarterly-job-10] `-- Extracting ninja-1.13.2,4: ........ done [144i386-quarterly-job-10] Extracting meson-1.12.0,1: .......... done ===> py312-cypari2-2.2.4 depends on executable: meson - found ===> Returning to build of py312-cypari2-2.2.4 ===> py312-cypari2-2.2.4 depends on executable: ninja - found ===> py312-cypari2-2.2.4 depends on package: py312-cython>=3.2.9 - not found ===> Installing existing package /packages/All/py312-cython-3.2.9.pkg [144i386-quarterly-job-10] Installing py312-cython-3.2.9... [144i386-quarterly-job-10] Extracting py312-cython-3.2.9: .......... done ===> py312-cypari2-2.2.4 depends on package: py312-cython>=3.2.9 - found ===> Returning to build of py312-cypari2-2.2.4 ===> py312-cypari2-2.2.4 depends on file: /usr/local/bin/python3.12 - found =========================================================================== =======================<phase: lib-depends >============================ ===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0 ===> py312-cypari2-2.2.4 depends on shared library: libgmp.so - not found ===> Installing existing package /packages/All/gmp-6.3.0.pkg [144i386-quarterly-job-10] Installing gmp-6.3.0... [144i386-quarterly-job-10] Extracting gmp-6.3.0: .......... done ===> py312-cypari2-2.2.4 depends on shared library: libgmp.so - found (/usr/local/lib/libgmp.so) ===> Returning to build of py312-cypari2-2.2.4 ===> py312-cypari2-2.2.4 depends on shared library: libpari.so - not found ===> Installing existing package /packages/All/pari-2.19.0,2.pkg [144i386-quarterly-job-10] Installing pari-2.19.0,2... [144i386-quarterly-job-10] `-- Installing libX11-1.8.13_1,1... [144i386-quarterly-job-10] | `-- Installing libxcb-1.17.0... [144i386-quarterly-job-10] | | `-- Installing libXau-1.0.12... [144i386-quarterly-job-10] | | `-- Extracting libXau-1.0.12: .......... done [144i386-quarterly-job-10] | | `-- Installing libXdmcp-1.1.5... [144i386-quarterly-job-10] | | `-- Installing xorgproto-2025.1... [144i386-quarterly-job-10] | | `-- Extracting xorgproto-2025.1: .......... done [144i386-quarterly-job-10] | | `-- Extracting libXdmcp-1.1.5: ......... done [144i386-quarterly-job-10] | `-- Extracting libxcb-1.17.0: .......... done [144i386-quarterly-job-10] `-- Extracting libX11-1.8.13_1,1: .......... done [144i386-quarterly-job-10] `-- Installing perl5-5.42.3... [144i386-quarterly-job-10] `-- Extracting perl5-5.42.3: .......... done [144i386-quarterly-job-10] Extracting pari-2.19.0,2: .......... done ===> py312-cypari2-2.2.4 depends on shared library: libpari.so - found (/usr/local/lib/libpari.so) ===> Returning to build of py312-cypari2-2.2.4 =========================================================================== =======================<phase: configure >============================ ===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0 ===> Configuring for py312-cypari2-2.2.4 The Meson build system Version: 1.12.0 Source dir: /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4 Build dir: /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/_build Build type: native build Project name: cypari2 Project version: 2.2.4 C compiler for the host machine: cc (clang 19.1.7 "FreeBSD clang version 19.1.7 (https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project.git llvmorg-19.1.7-0-gcd708029e0b2)") C linker for the host machine: cc ld.lld 19.1.7 Cython compiler for the host machine: cython (cython 3.2.9) Host machine cpu family: x86 Host machine cpu: i386 Program python3 found: YES (/usr/local/bin/python3.12) Did not find CMake 'cmake' Found CMake: NO Run-time dependency gmp found: NO (tried pkg-config and cmake) Has header "pari/pari.h" : YES Has header "pari/pari.h" : YES Library pari found: YES Checking if "pari version" with dependencies -lpari, gmp runs: YES Message: PARI Version: [2, 19, 0] Checking if "pari datadir" with dependencies -lpari, gmp runs: YES Message: PARI Datadir: /usr/local/share/pari meson.build:136: WARNING: '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/_build/cypari2/auto_paridecl.pxd' is a generated file, and should be passed by reference instead of string name. This will become a hard error in Meson 2.0 meson.build:136: WARNING: '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/_build/cypari2/auto_gen.pxi' is a generated file, and should be passed by reference instead of string name. This will become a hard error in Meson 2.0 meson.build:136: WARNING: '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/_build/cypari2/auto_instance.pxi' is a generated file, and should be passed by reference instead of string name. This will become a hard error in Meson 2.0 Did not find pkg-config by name 'pkg-config' Found pkg-config: NO Run-time dependency python found: YES 3.12 Configuring cypari2.py using configuration Build targets in project: 9 cypari2 2.2.4 User defined options auto_features : enabled b_colorout : never buildtype : release infodir : share/info localstatedir : /var optimization : plain prefix : /usr/local python.bytecompile: -1 strip : true Found ninja-1.13.2 at /usr/local/bin/ninja =========================================================================== =======================<phase: build >============================ ===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0 ===> Building for py312-cypari2-2.2.4 [ 3% 3/27] cython -M --fast-fail -3 '-X c_api_binop_methods=True' -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4 -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/_build -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/cypari2 -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/_build/cypari2 /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/cypari2/custom_block.pyx -o cypari2/custom_block.cpython-312.so.p/custom_block.pyx.c [ 7% 4/27] cython -M --fast-fail -3 '-X c_api_binop_methods=True' -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4 -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/_build -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/cypari2 -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/_build/cypari2 /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/cypari2/closure.pyx -o cypari2/closure.cpython-312.so.p/closure.pyx.c [ 11% 5/27] cython -M --fast-fail -3 '-X c_api_binop_methods=True' -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4 -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/_build -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/cypari2 -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/_build/cypari2 /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/cypari2/stack.pyx -o cypari2/stack.cpython-312.so.p/stack.pyx.c [ 14% 6/27] cython -M --fast-fail -3 '-X c_api_binop_methods=True' -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4 -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/_build -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/cypari2 -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/_build/cypari2 /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/cypari2/string_utils.pyx -o cypari2/string_utils.cpython-312.so.p/string_utils.pyx.c [ 18% 7/27] cython -M --fast-fail -3 '-X c_api_binop_methods=True' -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4 -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/_build -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/cypari2 -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/_build/cypari2 /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/cypari2/convert.pyx -o cypari2/convert.cpython-312.so.p/convert.pyx.c [ 22% 8/27] cython -M --fast-fail -3 '-X c_api_binop_methods=True' -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4 -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/_build -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/cypari2 -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/_build/cypari2 /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/cypari2/handle_error.pyx -o cypari2/handle_error.cpython-312.so.p/handle_error.pyx.c [ 25% 9/27] cython -M --fast-fail -3 '-X c_api_binop_methods=True' -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4 -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/_build -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/cypari2 -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/_build/cypari2 /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/tests/test.pyx -o tests/test.cpython-312.so.p/test.pyx.c [ 29% 10/27] cc -Icypari2/closure.cpython-312.so.p -Icypari2 -I../cypari2 -I. -I.. -I../../../../../../../../usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/cysignals -I/usr/local/include/python3.12 -fvisibility=hidden -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -std=c17 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -MD -MQ cypari2/closure.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_closure.pyx.c.o -MF cypari2/closure.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_closure.pyx.c.o.d -o cypari2/closure.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_closure.pyx.c.o -c cypari2/closure.cpython-312.so.p/closure.pyx.c [ 33% 11/27] cc -Icypari2/stack.cpython-312.so.p -Icypari2 -I../cypari2 -I. -I.. -I../../../../../../../../usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/cysignals -I/usr/local/include/python3.12 -fvisibility=hidden -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -std=c17 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -MD -MQ cypari2/stack.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_stack.pyx.c.o -MF cypari2/stack.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_stack.pyx.c.o.d -o cypari2/stack.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_stack.pyx.c.o -c cypari2/stack.cpython-312.so.p/stack.pyx.c [ 37% 12/27] cc -Icypari2/custom_block.cpython-312.so.p -Icypari2 -I../cypari2 -I. -I.. -I../../../../../../../../usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/cysignals -I/usr/local/include/python3.12 -fvisibility=hidden -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -std=c17 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -MD -MQ cypari2/custom_block.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_custom_block.pyx.c.o -MF cypari2/custom_block.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_custom_block.pyx.c.o.d -o cypari2/custom_block.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_custom_block.pyx.c.o -c cypari2/custom_block.cpython-312.so.p/custom_block.pyx.c [ 40% 13/27] cython -M --fast-fail -3 '-X c_api_binop_methods=True' -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4 -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/_build -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/cypari2 -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/_build/cypari2 /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/cypari2/gen.pyx -o cypari2/gen.cpython-312.so.p/gen.pyx.c warning: /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/cypari2/gen.pyx:2030:4: __nonzero__ was removed in Python 3; use __bool__ instead [ 44% 14/27] cc -Icypari2/convert.cpython-312.so.p -Icypari2 -I../cypari2 -I. -I.. -I../../../../../../../../usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/cysignals -I/usr/local/include/python3.12 -fvisibility=hidden -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -std=c17 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -MD -MQ cypari2/convert.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_convert.pyx.c.o -MF cypari2/convert.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_convert.pyx.c.o.d -o cypari2/convert.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_convert.pyx.c.o -c cypari2/convert.cpython-312.so.p/convert.pyx.c [ 48% 15/27] cc -Icypari2/string_utils.cpython-312.so.p -Icypari2 -I../cypari2 -I. -I.. -I../../../../../../../../usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/cysignals -I/usr/local/include/python3.12 -fvisibility=hidden -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -std=c17 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -MD -MQ cypari2/string_utils.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_string_utils.pyx.c.o -MF cypari2/string_utils.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_string_utils.pyx.c.o.d -o cypari2/string_utils.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_string_utils.pyx.c.o -c cypari2/string_utils.cpython-312.so.p/string_utils.pyx.c [ 51% 16/27] cc -Icypari2/handle_error.cpython-312.so.p -Icypari2 -I../cypari2 -I. -I.. -I../../../../../../../../usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/cysignals -I/usr/local/include/python3.12 -fvisibility=hidden -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -std=c17 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -MD -MQ cypari2/handle_error.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_handle_error.pyx.c.o -MF cypari2/handle_error.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_handle_error.pyx.c.o.d -o cypari2/handle_error.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_handle_error.pyx.c.o -c cypari2/handle_error.cpython-312.so.p/handle_error.pyx.c [ 55% 17/27] cython -M --fast-fail -3 '-X c_api_binop_methods=True' -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4 -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/_build -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/cypari2 -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/_build/cypari2 /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/cypari2/pari_instance.pyx -o cypari2/pari_instance.cpython-312.so.p/pari_instance.pyx.c warning: /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/cypari2/pari_instance.pyx:588:8: The 'IF' statement is deprecated and will be removed in a future Cython version. Consider using runtime conditions or C macros instead. See https://github.com/cython/cython/issues/4310 warning: /wrkdirs/usr/ports/math/py-cypari2/work/cypari2-2.2.4/cypari2/pari_instance.pyx:1420:0: The 'IF' statement is deprecated and will be removed in a future Cython version. Consider using runtime conditions or C macros instead. See https://github.com/cython/cython/issues/4310 [ 59% 18/27] cc -Itests/test.cpython-312.so.p -Itests -I../tests -I. -I.. -Icypari2 -I../cypari2 -I../../../../../../../../usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/cysignals -I/usr/local/include/python3.12 -fvisibility=hidden -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -std=c17 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -MD -MQ tests/test.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_test.pyx.c.o -MF tests/test.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_test.pyx.c.o.d -o tests/test.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_test.pyx.c.o -c tests/test.cpython-312.so.p/test.pyx.c [ 62% 19/27] cc -o cypari2/closure.cpython-312.so cypari2/closure.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_closure.pyx.c.o -L/usr/local/lib -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--allow-shlib-undefined -shared -fPIC -s -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -lpari [ 66% 20/27] cc -o cypari2/stack.cpython-312.so cypari2/stack.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_stack.pyx.c.o -L/usr/local/lib -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--allow-shlib-undefined -shared -fPIC -s -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -lpari [ 70% 21/27] cc -o cypari2/custom_block.cpython-312.so cypari2/custom_block.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_custom_block.pyx.c.o -L/usr/local/lib -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--allow-shlib-undefined -shared -fPIC -s -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -lpari [ 74% 22/27] cc -o cypari2/convert.cpython-312.so cypari2/convert.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_convert.pyx.c.o -L/usr/local/lib -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--allow-shlib-undefined -shared -fPIC -s -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -lpari [ 77% 23/27] cc -o cypari2/string_utils.cpython-312.so cypari2/string_utils.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_string_utils.pyx.c.o -L/usr/local/lib -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--allow-shlib-undefined -shared -fPIC -s -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -lpari [ 81% 24/27] cc -o cypari2/handle_error.cpython-312.so cypari2/handle_error.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_handle_error.pyx.c.o -L/usr/local/lib -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--allow-shlib-undefined -shared -fPIC -s -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -lpari [ 85% 25/27] cc -o tests/test.cpython-312.so tests/test.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_test.pyx.c.o -L/usr/local/lib -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--allow-shlib-undefined -shared -fPIC -s -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -lpari [ 88% 25/27] cc -Icypari2/pari_instance.cpython-312.so.p -Icypari2 -I../cypari2 -I. -I.. -I../../../../../../../../usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/cysignals -I/usr/local/include/python3.12 -fvisibility=hidden -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -std=c17 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -MD -MQ cypari2/pari_instance.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_pari_instance.pyx.c.o -MF cypari2/pari_instance.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_pari_instance.pyx.c.o.d -o cypari2/pari_instance.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_pari_instance.pyx.c.o -c cypari2/pari_instance.cpython-312.so.p/pari_instance.pyx.c FAILED: [code=1] cypari2/pari_instance.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_pari_instance.pyx.c.o cc -Icypari2/pari_instance.cpython-312.so.p -Icypari2 -I../cypari2 -I. -I.. -I../../../../../../../../usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/cysignals -I/usr/local/include/python3.12 -fvisibility=hidden -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -std=c17 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -MD -MQ cypari2/pari_instance.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_pari_instance.pyx.c.o -MF cypari2/pari_instance.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_pari_instance.pyx.c.o.d -o cypari2/pari_instance.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_pari_instance.pyx.c.o -c cypari2/pari_instance.cpython-312.so.p/pari_instance.pyx.c cypari2/pari_instance.cpython-312.so.p/pari_instance.pyx.c:278490:27: error: too few arguments to function call, expected 2, have 1 278490 | initprimetable(__pyx_v_M); | ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^ /usr/local/include/pari/paridecl.h:3791:9: note: 'initprimetable' declared here 3791 | void initprimetable(ulong maxnum, ulong factorlimit); | ^ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 1 error generated. [ 92% 25/27] cc -Icypari2/gen.cpython-312.so.p -Icypari2 -I../cypari2 -I. -I.. -I../../../../../../../../usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/cysignals -I/usr/local/include/python3.12 -fvisibility=hidden -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -std=c17 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -MD -MQ cypari2/gen.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_gen.pyx.c.o -MF cypari2/gen.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_gen.pyx.c.o.d -o cypari2/gen.cpython-312.so.p/meson-generated_gen.pyx.c.o -c cypari2/gen.cpython-312.so.p/gen.pyx.c ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed. ===> Compilation failed unexpectedly. Try to set MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes and rebuild before reporting the failure to the maintainer. *** Error code 1 Stop. make: stopped making "build" in /usr/ports/math/py-cypari2
