You are receiving this mail as a port that you maintain is failing to build on the FreeBSD package build server. Please investigate the failure and submit a PR to fix build.
Maintainer: [email protected] Log URL: https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/ampere2/data/main-arm64-default/p2208b8828a2c_sd9e2caccfac/logs/zh-gcin-2.9.4.log Build URL: https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/ampere2/build.html?mastername=main-arm64-default&build=p2208b8828a2c_sd9e2caccfac Log: =>> Building chinese/gcin build started at Mon Oct 5 23:15:12 UTC 2026 port directory: /usr/ports/chinese/gcin package name: zh-gcin-2.9.4 building for: FreeBSD main-arm64-default-job-02 16.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 16.0-CURRENT 1600026 arm64 maintained by: [email protected] Makefile datestamp: -rw-r--r-- 1 root wheel 2507 Oct 3 01:03 /usr/ports/chinese/gcin/Makefile Ports top last git commit: 2208b8828a2c4683ef0d87f4a8d2785324faefba Ports top unclean checkout: no Port dir last git commit: 2c29321d69f4c29a1d48086aaed72c5b80d11b98 Port dir unclean checkout: no Poudriere version: poudriere-git-3.4.8-3-gd92fb7c0 Host OSVERSION: 1600022 Jail OSVERSION: 1600026 Job Id: 02 !!! Jail is newer than host. (Jail: 1600026, Host: 1600022) !!! !!! This is not supported. !!! !!! Host kernel must be same or newer than jail. !!! !!! Expect build failures. !!! ---Begin Environment--- SHELL=/bin/sh OSVERSION=1600026 UNAME_v=FreeBSD 16.0-CURRENT 1600026 UNAME_r=16.0-CURRENT BLOCKSIZE=K MAIL=/var/mail/root MM_CHARSET=UTF-8 LANG=C.UTF-8 STATUS=1 HOME=/root PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin MAKE_OBJDIR_CHECK_WRITABLE=0 LOCALBASE=/usr/local USER=root POUDRIERE_NAME=poudriere-git LIBEXECPREFIX=/usr/local/libexec/poudriere POUDRIERE_VERSION=3.4.8-3-gd92fb7c0 MASTERMNT=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/main-arm64-default/ref LC_COLLATE=C POUDRIERE_BUILD_TYPE=bulk PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes SAVED_TERM= OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDERR=4 OUTPUT_REDIRECTED=1 PWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/main-arm64-default/02/.p OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDOUT=3 P_PORTS_FEATURES=FLAVORS SUBPACKAGES SELECTED_OPTIONS MASTERNAME=main-arm64-default SCRIPTPREFIX=/usr/local/share/poudriere SCRIPTNAME=bulk.sh OLDPWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/main-arm64-default/ref/.p/pool POUDRIERE_PKGNAME=poudriere-git-3.4.8-3-gd92fb7c0 SCRIPTPATH=/usr/local/share/poudriere/bulk.sh POUDRIEREPATH=/usr/local/bin/poudriere ---End Environment--- ---Begin Poudriere Port Flags/Env--- PORT_FLAGS= PKGENV= FLAVOR= MAKE_ARGS= ---End Poudriere Port Flags/Env--- ---Begin OPTIONS List--- ===> The following configuration options are available for zh-gcin-2.9.4: ANTHY=off: Japanese anthy IM module ===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings ---End OPTIONS List--- --MAINTAINER-- [email protected] --End MAINTAINER-- --CONFIGURE_ARGS-- --use_gtk3=N --use_qt5=N --use_anthy=N --End CONFIGURE_ARGS-- --CONFIGURE_ENV-- MAKE=/usr/local/bin/gmake PKG_CONFIG=pkgconf XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/chinese/gcin/work XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/chinese/gcin/work XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/chinese/gcin/work/.cache HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/chinese/gcin/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/chinese/gcin/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/chinese/gcin/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig SHELL=/bin/sh CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/sh --End CONFIGURE_ENV-- --MAKE_ENV-- XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/chinese/gcin/work XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/chinese/gcin/work XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/chinese/gcin/work/.cache HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/chinese/gcin/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/chinese/gcin/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/chinese/gcin/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig MK_DEBUG_FILES=no MK_KERNEL_SYMBOLS=no SHELL=/bin/sh NO_LINT=YES PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local CC="cc" CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing " CPP="cpp" CPPFLAGS="" LDFLAGS=" -Wl,--fix-cortex-a53-843419 " LIBS="" CXX="c++" CXXFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing " BSD_INSTALL_PROGRAM="install -s -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_LIB="install -s -m 0644" BSD_INSTALL_SCRIPT="install -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_DATA="install -m 0644" BSD_INSTALL_MA N="install -m 444" --End MAKE_ENV-- --PLIST_SUB-- ANTHY="@comment " NO_ANTHY="" GTK2_VERSION="2.10.0" GTK3_VERSION="3.0.0" GTK4_VERSION="4.0.0" OSREL=16.0 PREFIX=%D LOCALBASE=/usr/local RESETPREFIX=/usr/local LIB32DIR=lib DOCSDIR="share/doc/gcin" EXAMPLESDIR="share/examples/gcin" DATADIR="share/gcin" WWWDIR="www/gcin" ETCDIR="etc/gcin" --End PLIST_SUB-- --SUB_LIST-- ANTHY="@comment " NO_ANTHY="" PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local DATADIR=/usr/local/share/gcin DOCSDIR=/usr/local/share/doc/gcin EXAMPLESDIR=/usr/local/share/examples/gcin WWWDIR=/usr/local/www/gcin ETCDIR=/usr/local/etc/gcin --End SUB_LIST-- ---Begin make.conf--- USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS=yes BATCH=yes WRKDIRPREFIX=/wrkdirs PORTSDIR=/usr/ports PACKAGES=/packages DISTDIR=/distfiles PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes PACKAGE_BUILDING_FLAVORS=yes #### #### # XXX: We really need this but cannot use it while 'make checksum' does not # try the next mirror on checksum failure. It currently retries the same # failed mirror and then fails rather then trying another. It *does* # try the next if the size is mismatched though. #MASTER_SITE_FREEBSD=yes # Build ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS_PACKAGES with 3 jobs MAKE_JOBS_NUMBER=3 #### Misc Poudriere #### .include "/etc/make.conf.ports_env" GID=0 UID=0 ---End make.conf--- --Resource limits-- cpu time (seconds, -t) unlimited file size (512-blocks, -f) unlimited data seg size (kbytes, -d) 1048576 stack size (kbytes, -s) 1048576 core file size (512-blocks, -c) unlimited max memory size (kbytes, -m) unlimited locked memory (kbytes, -l) unlimited max user processes (-u) 89999 open files (-n) 8192 virtual mem size (kbytes, -v) unlimited swap limit (kbytes, -w) unlimited socket buffer size (bytes, -b) unlimited pseudo-terminals (-p) unlimited kqueues (-k) unlimited umtx shared locks (-o) unlimited pipebuf (kbytes, -y) unlimited virtual machines (-V) unlimited --End resource limits-- =======================<phase: check-sanity >============================ ===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0 ===> License LGPL21 accepted by the user =========================================================================== =======================<phase: pkg-depends >============================ ===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0 ===> zh-gcin-2.9.4 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - not found ===> Installing existing package /packages/All/pkg-2.8.4.pkg [main-arm64-default-job-02] Installing pkg-2.8.4... [main-arm64-default-job-02] Extracting pkg-2.8.4: .......... done ===> zh-gcin-2.9.4 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found ===> Returning to build of zh-gcin-2.9.4 =========================================================================== =======================<phase: fetch-depends >============================ ===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0 =========================================================================== =======================<phase: fetch >============================ ===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0 ===> License LGPL21 accepted by the user => gcin-2.9.4.tar.xz doesn't seem to exist in /portdistfiles. => Attempting to fetch http://hyperrate.com/gcin-source/gcin-2.9.4.tar.xz gcin-2.9.4.tar.xz 3896 kB 641 kBps 06s ===> Fetching all distfiles required by zh-gcin-2.9.4 for building =========================================================================== =======================<phase: checksum >============================ ===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0 ===> License LGPL21 accepted by the user ===> Fetching all distfiles required by zh-gcin-2.9.4 for building => SHA256 Checksum OK for gcin-2.9.4.tar.xz. =========================================================================== =======================<phase: extract-depends>============================ ===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0 =========================================================================== =======================<phase: extract >============================ ===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0 ===> License LGPL21 accepted by the user ===> Fetching all distfiles required by zh-gcin-2.9.4 for building ===> Extracting for zh-gcin-2.9.4 ===> License LGPL21 accepted by the user ===> Fetching all distfiles required by zh-gcin-2.9.4 for building => SHA256 Checksum OK for gcin-2.9.4.tar.xz. =========================================================================== =======================<phase: patch-depends >============================ ===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0 =========================================================================== =======================<phase: patch >============================ ===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0 ===> Patching for zh-gcin-2.9.4 ===> Applying FreeBSD patches for zh-gcin-2.9.4 from /usr/ports/chinese/gcin/files =========================================================================== =======================<phase: build-depends >============================ ===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0 ===> zh-gcin-2.9.4 depends on package: gmake>=4.4.1 - not found ===> Installing existing package /packages/All/gmake-4.4.1.pkg [main-arm64-default-job-02] Installing gmake-4.4.1... [main-arm64-default-job-02] `-- Installing gettext-runtime-1.0_1... [main-arm64-default-job-02] | `-- Installing indexinfo-0.3.1_1... [main-arm64-default-job-02] | `-- Extracting indexinfo-0.3.1_1: .... done <snip> Defined Characters:18639 ../gcin2tab pinyin.cin -- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 -- --- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding KeyNum:33 keybits:6 char def MaxPress: 5 Defined Characters:140007 phrase count:69725 -- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 -- --- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding KeyNum:37 keybits:6 char def MaxPress: 7 Defined Characters:6865 phrase count:9 ../gcin2tab jyutping.cin ../gcin2tab cj5.cin -- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 -- --- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding KeyNum:41 keybits:6 char def MaxPress: 5 Defined Characters:101271 phrase count:50 ../kbmcv et.kbmsrc -- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 -- --- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding KeyNum:33 keybits:6 char def MaxPress: 7 Defined Characters:13305 ../kbmcv et26.kbmsrc ../kbmcv zo.kbmsrc ../kbmcv pinyin.kbmsrc ../kbmcv dvorak.kbmsrc ../kbmcv mitac.kbmsrc -- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 -- --- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding KeyNum:27 keybits:6 char def MaxPress: 5 Defined Characters:74944 phrase count:2 ../kbmcv colemak.kbmsrc ../kbmcv ibm.kbmsrc ../kbmcv hsu.kbmsrc export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=../im-client;../phoa2d pho-huge.tab2.src ../gcin2tab simplex.cin ../gcin2tab symbols.cin -- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 -- --- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding KeyNum:48 keybits:6 char def MaxPress: 1 Defined Characters:47 ../gcin2tab russian.cin -- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 -- --- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding KeyNum:27 keybits:6 char def MaxPress: 2 Defined Characters:17457 phrase count:2 ../gcin2tab greek.cin ../gcin2tab cj-punc.cin -- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 -- --- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding KeyNum:48 keybits:6 char def MaxPress: 1 Defined Characters:47 phrase count:2 -- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 -- --- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding KeyNum:50 keybits:6 char def MaxPress: 2 Defined Characters:56 phrase count:2 ../gcin2tab latin-letters.cin cc -DUNIX=1 -g -O -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I.. -DDEBUG="0" extr1.c ../util.o ../locale.o -o extr1 -Wl,--as-needed -L/usr/local/lib -lgtk-3 -lgdk-3 -lpangocairo-1.0 -lcairo-gobject -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -latk-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -lcairo -lharfbuzz -lgio-2.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0 -lintl -L/lib -lz -lX11 -lm -- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 -- --- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding KeyNum:34 keybits:6 char def MaxPress: 5 Defined Characters:13225 phrase count:45 ../pin-juyin pin-juyin.src -- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 -- --- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding KeyNum:56 keybits:6 char def MaxPress: 5 Defined Characters:292 phrase count:56 ../pin-juyin pin-juyin2.src cc -DUNIX=1 -g -O -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I.. -DDEBUG="0" t2s-file.c ../util.o ../locale.o -o t2s-file -Wl,--as-needed -L/usr/local/lib -lgtk-3 -lgdk-3 -lpangocairo-1.0 -lcairo-gobject -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -latk-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -lcairo -lharfbuzz -lgio-2.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0 -lintl -L/lib -lz -lX11 -lm ../gcin2tab cj543.cin t2s-file.c:29:3: warning: call to undeclared function 'qsort'; ISO C99 and later do not support implicit function declarations [-Wimplicit-function-declaration] 29 | qsort(t, t2sn, sizeof(T2S), qcmp); | ^ -- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 -- --- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding KeyNum:39 keybits:6 char def MaxPress: 5 Defined Characters:84082 phrase count:117 export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=../im-client;../tsa2d32 s-tsin.src s-tsin32 export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=../im-client;../phoa2d s-pho.tab2.src 1 warning generated. export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=../im-client;../phoa2d s-pho-huge.tab2.src ../kbmcv pinyin-no-tone.kbmsrc 3å 3 ã ã4 0 Sorting .... before delete duplicate N:41713 after delete duplicate N:41484 max_len:15 Sorting by usecount .... Writing data s-tsin32 765324 41484 phrases ../gcin2tab simplex-punc.cin ../gcin2tab hangul.cin ../gcin2tab ar33.cin -- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 -- --- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding KeyNum:39 keybits:6 char def MaxPress: 2 Defined Characters:17535 phrase count:64 ../gcin2tab array-symbols.cin -- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 -- --- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding KeyNum:53 keybits:6 char def MaxPress: 8 Defined Characters:27904 ../gcin2tab vims.cin -- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 -- --- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding KeyNum:35 keybits:6 char def MaxPress: 2 Defined Characters:150 phrase count:16 ../gcin2tab german.cin -- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 -- --- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding KeyNum:93 keybits:7 char def MaxPress: 1 Defined Characters:92 phrase count:14 -- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 -- --- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding KeyNum:35 keybits:6 char def MaxPress: 5 Defined Characters:81312 phrase count:48 ../gcin2tab array10a.cin export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=../im-client;../tsa2d32 en-american.src -- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 -- --- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding KeyNum:94 keybits:7 char def MaxPress: 5 Defined Characters:86917 phrase count:50 ../gcin2tab pho-char.cin -- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 -- --- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding KeyNum:11 keybits:6 char def MaxPress: 8 Defined Characters:31700 ./extr1 > tsin-1.src -- gcin2tab encoding UTF-8 -- --- please use iconv -f big5 -t utf-8 if your file is in big5 encoding KeyNum:43 keybits:6 char def MaxPress: 1 Defined Characters:42 ./t2s-file gmake[1]: *** [Makefile:30: en-american] Segmentation fault (core dumped) gmake[1]: Leaving directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/chinese/gcin/work/gcin-2.9.4/data' gmake: *** [Makefile:117: all] Error 2 ===> Compilation failed unexpectedly. Try to set MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes and rebuild before reporting the failure to the maintainer. *** Error code 1 Stop. make[1]: stopped making "build-message do-build post-build" in /usr/ports/chinese/gcin *** Error code 1 Stop. make: stopped making "build" in /usr/ports/chinese/gcin
