You are receiving this mail as a port that you maintain
is failing to build on the FreeBSD package build server.
Please investigate the failure and submit a PR to fix
build.

Maintainer:     [email protected]
Log URL:        
https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/beefy18/data/144i386-default/930789a27ea5/logs/v8-15.5.35.20.log
Build URL:      
https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/beefy18/build.html?mastername=144i386-default&build=930789a27ea5
Log:

=>> Building lang/v8
build started at Sat Oct 10 06:38:40 UTC 2026
port directory: /usr/ports/lang/v8
package name: v8-15.5.35.20
building for: FreeBSD 144i386-default-job-03 14.4-RELEASE-p10 FreeBSD 
14.4-RELEASE-p10 i386
maintained by: [email protected]
Makefile datestamp: -rw-r--r--  1 root wheel 14367 Oct 10 01:01 
/usr/ports/lang/v8/Makefile
Ports top last git commit: 930789a27ea51cdb578da59d82f36b20e569265d
Ports top unclean checkout: no
Port dir last git commit: 94e92ea24d1fe86d0756adc5badb4019d6b3fa4b
Port dir unclean checkout: no
Poudriere version: poudriere-git-3.4.8-3-gd92fb7c0
Host OSVERSION: 1600022
Jail OSVERSION: 1404000
Job Id: 03

---Begin Environment---
SHELL=/bin/sh
BLOCKSIZE=K
MAIL=/var/mail/root
MM_CHARSET=UTF-8
LANG=C.UTF-8
OSVERSION=1404000
STATUS=1
HOME=/root
PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
MAKE_OBJDIR_CHECK_WRITABLE=0
UNAME_m=i386
UNAME_p=i386
UNAME_r=14.4-RELEASE-p10
LOCALBASE=/usr/local
UNAME_v=FreeBSD 14.4-RELEASE-p10
USER=root
POUDRIERE_NAME=poudriere-git
LIBEXECPREFIX=/usr/local/libexec/poudriere
POUDRIERE_VERSION=3.4.8-3-gd92fb7c0
MASTERMNT=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/144i386-default/ref
LC_COLLATE=C
POUDRIERE_BUILD_TYPE=bulk
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
SAVED_TERM=
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDERR=4
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED=1
PWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/144i386-default/03/.p
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDOUT=3
P_PORTS_FEATURES=FLAVORS SUBPACKAGES SELECTED_OPTIONS
MASTERNAME=144i386-default
SCRIPTPREFIX=/usr/local/share/poudriere
SCRIPTNAME=bulk.sh
OLDPWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/144i386-default/ref/.p/pool
POUDRIERE_PKGNAME=poudriere-git-3.4.8-3-gd92fb7c0
SCRIPTPATH=/usr/local/share/poudriere/bulk.sh
POUDRIEREPATH=/usr/local/bin/poudriere
---End Environment---

---Begin Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
PORT_FLAGS=
PKGENV=
FLAVOR=
MAKE_ARGS=
---End Poudriere Port Flags/Env---

---Begin OPTIONS List---
---End OPTIONS List---

--MAINTAINER--
[email protected]
--End MAINTAINER--

--CONFIGURE_ARGS--

--End CONFIGURE_ARGS--

--CONFIGURE_ENV--
PKG_CONFIG=pkgconf PYTHON="/usr/local/bin/python3.12" 
XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work  
XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work  
XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/.cache  
HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work TMPDIR="/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work" 
PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
 
PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig
 SHELL=/bin/sh CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/sh
--End CONFIGURE_ENV--

--MAKE_ENV--
NINJA_STATUS="[%p %s/%t] " XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work  
XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work  
XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/.cache  
HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work TMPDIR="/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work" 
PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
 
PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig
 MK_DEBUG_FILES=no MK_KERNEL_SYMBOLS=no SHELL=/bin/sh NO_LINT=YES 
DESTDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/stage PREFIX=/usr/local  
LOCALBASE=/usr/local  CC="/usr/local/llvm20/bin/clang" CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe  
-fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing "  
CPP="/usr/local/llvm20/bin/clang-cpp" CPPFLAGS=""  LDFLAGS=" " LIBS=""  
CXX="/usr/local/llvm20/bin/clang++" CXXFLAGS="-O2 -pipe 
-fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing  " BSD_INSTALL_PROGRAM="install  
-s -m 555"  BSD_INST
ALL_LIB="install  -s -m 0644"  BSD_INSTALL_SCRIPT="install  -m 555"  
BSD_INSTALL_DATA="install  -m 0644"  BSD_INSTALL_MAN="install  -m 444"
--End MAKE_ENV--

--PLIST_SUB--
PYTHON_INCLUDEDIR=include/python3.12  PYTHON_LIBDIR=lib/python3.12  
PYTHON_PLATFORM=freebsd14  PYTHON_SITELIBDIR=lib/python3.12/site-packages  
PYTHON_SUFFIX=312  PYTHON_BASESUFFIX=312  PYTHON_TAG=.cpython-312  
PYTHON_SOABI=.cpython-312  PYTHON_VER=3.12  PYTHON_BASEVER=3.12  
PYTHON_VERSION=python3.12 PYTHON2="@comment " PYTHON3="" OSREL=14.4 PREFIX=%D 
LOCALBASE=/usr/local  RESETPREFIX=/usr/local LIB32DIR=lib 
DOCSDIR="share/doc/v8"  EXAMPLESDIR="share/examples/v8"  DATADIR="share/v8"  
WWWDIR="www/v8"  ETCDIR="etc/v8"
--End PLIST_SUB--

--SUB_LIST--
PORTVERSION=15.5.35.20 PYTHON_INCLUDEDIR=/usr/local/include/python3.12  
PYTHON_LIBDIR=/usr/local/lib/python3.12  PYTHON_PLATFORM=freebsd14  
PYTHON_SITELIBDIR=/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages  PYTHON_SUFFIX=312  
PYTHON_BASESUFFIX=312  PYTHON_TAG=.cpython-312  PYTHON_SOABI=.cpython-312  
PYTHON_VER=3.12  PYTHON_BASEVER=3.12  PYTHON_VERSION=python3.12 
PYTHON2="@comment " PYTHON3="" PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local  
DATADIR=/usr/local/share/v8 DOCSDIR=/usr/local/share/doc/v8 
EXAMPLESDIR=/usr/local/share/examples/v8  WWWDIR=/usr/local/www/v8 
ETCDIR=/usr/local/etc/v8
--End SUB_LIST--

---Begin make.conf---
USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS=yes
BATCH=yes
WRKDIRPREFIX=/wrkdirs
PORTSDIR=/usr/ports
PACKAGES=/packages
DISTDIR=/distfiles
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
PACKAGE_BUILDING_FLAVORS=yes
MACHINE=i386
MACHINE_ARCH=i386
ARCH=${MACHINE_ARCH}
####  ####
# XXX: We really need this but cannot use it while 'make checksum' does not
# try the next mirror on checksum failure.  It currently retries the same
# failed mirror and then fails rather then trying another.  It *does*
# try the next if the size is mismatched though.
#MASTER_SITE_FREEBSD=yes
# Build ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS_PACKAGES with 3 jobs
MAKE_JOBS_NUMBER=3
#### Misc Poudriere ####
.include "/etc/make.conf.ports_env"
GID=0
UID=0
---End make.conf---
--Resource limits--
cpu time               (seconds, -t)  unlimited
file size           (512-blocks, -f)  unlimited
data seg size           (kbytes, -d)  524288
stack size              (kbytes, -s)  65536
core file size      (512-blocks, -c)  unlimited
max memory size         (kbytes, -m)  unlimited
locked memory           (kbytes, -l)  unlimited
max user processes              (-u)  89999
open files                      (-n)  8192
virtual mem size        (kbytes, -v)  unlimited
swap limit              (kbytes, -w)  unlimited
socket buffer size       (bytes, -b)  unlimited
pseudo-terminals                (-p)  unlimited
kqueues                         (-k)  unlimited
umtx shared locks               (-o)  unlimited
pipebuf                         (-y)  unlimited
--End resource limits--
=======================<phase: check-sanity   >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  License APACHE20 BSD3CLAUSE MIT UNICODE30 accepted by the user
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: pkg-depends    >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>   v8-15.5.35.20 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - not found
===>   Installing existing package /packages/All/pkg-2.8.4.pkg
[144i386-default-job-03] Installing pkg-2.8.4...
[144i386-default-job-03] Extracting pkg-2.8.4: .......... done
===>   v8-15.5.35.20 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found
===>   Returning to build of v8-15.5.35.20
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch-depends  >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch          >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  License APACHE20 BSD3CLAUSE MIT UNICODE30 accepted by the user
=> rust/crates/calendrical_calculations-0.2.4.crate doesn't seem to exist in 
/portdistfiles.
=> Attempting to fetch 
https://static.crates.io/crates/calendrical_calculations/calendrical_calculations-0.2.4.crate
rust/crates/calendrical_calculations-0.2.4.crate          67 kB 6577 kBps    00s
=> rust/crates/core_maths-0.1.1.crate doesn't seem to exist in /portdistfiles.
=> Attempting to fetch 
https://static.crates.io/crates/core_maths/core_maths-0.1.1.crate
rust/crates/core_maths-0.1.1.crate                    6528  B   58 MBps    00s
=> rust/crates/diplomat-0.16.1.crate doesn't seem to exist in /portdistfiles.
=> Attempting to fetch 
https://static.crates.io/crates/diplomat/diplomat-0.16.1.crate
rust/crates/diplomat-0.16.1.crate                       22 kB 8256 kBps    00s
=> rust/crates/diplomat-runtime-0.15.2.crate doesn't seem to exist in 
/portdistfiles.
=> Attempting to fetch 
https://static.crates.io/crates/diplomat-runtime/diplomat-runtime-0.15.2.crate
rust/crates/diplomat-runtime-0.15.2.crate               18 kB 9807 kBps    00s
=> rust/crates/diplomat_core-0.16.1.crate doesn't seem to exist in 
/portdistfiles.
=> Attempting to fetch 
https://static.crates.io/crates/diplomat_core/diplomat_core-0.16.1.crate
rust/crates/diplomat_core-0.16.1.crate                 152 kB 9095 kBps    00s
=> rust/crates/displaydoc-0.2.7.crate doesn't seem to exist in /portdistfiles.
=> Attempting to fetch 
https://static.crates.io/crates/displaydoc/displaydoc-0.2.7.crate
rust/crates/displaydoc-0.2.7.crate                      20 kB 9007 kBps    00s
=> rust/crates/icu_locale_core-2.3.0.crate doesn't seem to exist in 
/portdistfiles.
=> Attempting to fetch 
https://static.crates.io/crates/icu_locale_core/icu_locale_core-2.3.0.crate
rust/crates/icu_locale_core-2.3.0.crate                 78 kB 7605 kBps    00s
=> rust/crates/icu_provider-2.3.1.crate doesn't seem to exist in /portdistfiles.
=> Attempting to fetch 
https://static.crates.io/crates/icu_provider/icu_provider-2.3.1.crate
rust/crates/icu_provider-2.3.1.crate                    51 kB 6134 kBps    00s
=> rust/crates/ixdtf-0.6.6.crate doesn't seem to exist in /portdistfiles.
=> Attempting to fetch https://static.crates.io/crates/ixdtf/ixdtf-0.6.6.crate
rust/crates/ixdtf-0.6.6.crate                           33 kB 9286 kBps    00s
=> rust/crates/libm-0.2.16.crate doesn't seem to exist in /portdistfiles.
=> Attempting to fetch https://static.crates.io/crates/libm/libm-0.2.16.crate
rust/crates/libm-0.2.16.crate                          160 kB 7548 kBps    00s
=> rust/crates/litemap-0.8.3.crate doesn't seem to exist in /portdistfiles.
=> Attempting to fetch 
https://static.crates.io/crates/litemap/litemap-0.8.3.crate
rust/crates/litemap-0.8.3.crate                         34 kB 7625 kBps    00s
=> rust/crates/potential_utf-0.1.6.crate doesn't seem to exist in 
/portdistfiles.
=> Attempting to fetch 
https://static.crates.io/crates/potential_utf/potential_utf-0.1.6.crate
rust/crates/potential_utf-0.1.6.crate                   10 kB   11 MBps    00s
=> rust/crates/resb-0.1.2.crate doesn't seem to exist in /portdistfiles.
=> Attempting to fetch https://static.crates.io/crates/resb/resb-0.1.2.crate
rust/crates/resb-0.1.2.crate                           159 kB 9222 kBps    00s
=> rust/crates/strck-1.0.0.crate doesn't seem to exist in /portdistfiles.
=> Attempting to fetch https://static.crates.io/crates/strck/strck-1.0.0.crate
rust/crates/strck-1.0.0.crate                           10 kB   10 MBps    00s
=> rust/crates/temporal_capi-0.2.6.crate doesn't seem to exist in 
/portdistfiles.
=> Attempting to fetch 
https://static.crates.io/crates/temporal_capi/temporal_capi-0.2.6.crate
rust/crates/temporal_capi-0.2.6.crate                   74 kB 6402 kBps    00s
=> rust/crates/temporal_rs-0.2.6.crate doesn't seem to exist in /portdistfiles.
=> Attempting to fetch 
https://static.crates.io/crates/temporal_rs/temporal_rs-0.2.6.crate
rust/crates/temporal_rs-0.2.6.crate                    183 kB 9304 kBps    00s
<snip>
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer'; did you 
mean '-Wno-uninitialized-const-reference'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-unused-but-set-global'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unused-but-set-variable'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-container'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wlifetime-safety-permissive' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier'; did you mean 
'-Wduplicate-decl-specifier'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
6 warnings generated.
[ 98% 1705/1730] /usr/local/llvm20/bin/clang++ -MD -MF 
obj/third_party/inspector_protocol/crdtp/json.o.d -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS 
-D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 
-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -DCOMPONENT_BUILD 
-D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE 
-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS=1 -DUSE_AURA=1 -DUSE_OZONE=1 -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND 
-DDYNAMIC_ANNOTATIONS_ENABLED=0 -DV8_TYPED_ARRAY_MAX_SIZE_IN_HEAP=64 
-DV8_LOGGING_LEVEL=1 -DBUILTIN_BLOCK_POSITION -DV8_USE_HOST_CPU_ARM_FEATURES 
-DV8_INTL_SUPPORT -DV8_TEMPORAL_SUPPORT -DV8_ATOMIC_OBJECT_FIELD_WRITES 
-DV8_ENABLE_LAZY_SOURCE_POSITIONS -DV8_WIN64_UNWINDING_INFO 
-DV8_ENABLE_REGEXP_INTERPRETER_THREADED_DISPATCH -DV8_ENABLE_FUZZTEST 
-DV8_ENABLE_SPARKPLUG -DV8_ENABLE_TURBOFAN -DV8_ENABLE_WEBASSEMBLY 
-DV8_ENABLE_CONTINUATION_PRESERVED_EMBEDDER_DATA -DV8_ALLOCATION_FOLDING 
-DV8_ALLOCATION_SITE_TRACKING -DV8_ADVANCED_BIGINT_ALGORITHMS -DV8_USE_ZLIB 
-DV8_ENABLE_MAGLEV_GRAPH_
PRINTER -DV8_ENABLE_EXTENSIBLE_RO_SNAPSHOT -DV8_ENABLE_BLACK_ALLOCATED_PAGES 
-DV8_ENABLE_UNDEFINED_DOUBLE -DV8_WASM_RANDOM_FUZZERS 
-DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_VIEW_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_PROMISE_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 -DV8_USE_DEFAULT_HASHER_SECRET=true 
-DV8_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DV8_DISALLOW_JS_IN_API_INTERRUPTS_IS_CHECKED 
-DV8_IMMINENT_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DCPPGC_SUPPORTS_OBJECT_NAMES 
-DCPPGC_ENABLE_LARGER_CAGE -DCPPGC_SLIM_WRITE_BARRIER -DV8_TARGET_ARCH_IA32 
-DBUILDING_V8_SHARED_PRIVATE -DUSING_V8_BASE_SHARED -DABSL_ALLOCATOR_NOTHROW=1 
-DABSL_CONSUME_DLL -DABSL_FLAGS_STRIP_NAMES=0 -I../.. -Igen -I../../include 
-Igen/include -Igen/shim_headers/icui18n_shim -Igen/shim_headers/icuuc_shim 
-I../../third_party/abseil-cpp -Wall -Wextra -Wimplicit-fallthrough 
-Wextra-semi -Wunreachable-code-aggressive -Wgnu -Wno-gnu-anonymous-struct 
-Wno-gnu-conditional-omitted-operand -Wno-gnu-include-next 
-Wno-gnu-label-as-value -Wno-gnu-redeclared-enum -Wno
-gnu-statement-expression -Wno-gnu-zero-variadic-macro-arguments 
-Wno-zero-length-array -Wthread-safety -Wno-unused-template 
-Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-psabi 
-Wno-stringop-overread -Wloop-analysis -Wno-unneeded-internal-declaration 
-Wno-cast-function-type -Wno-thread-safety-reference-return 
-Wno-nontrivial-memcall -Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer 
-Wno-unused-but-set-global -Wshadow -fno-delete-null-pointer-checks 
-fno-strict-overflow -fno-ident -fno-math-errno -fno-strict-aliasing 
-fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fPIC -pthread -fcolor-diagnostics 
-fmerge-all-constants -fcrash-diagnostics-dir=../clang-crashreports -mllvm 
-instcombine-lower-dbg-declare=0 -mllvm -split-threshold-for-reg-with-hint=0 
-ffp-contract=off -Wa,--crel,--allow-experimental-crel -m32 -mfpmath=sse -msse3 
-Wno-builtin-macro-redefined -D__DATE__= -D__TIME__= -D__TIMESTAMP__= 
-ffile-compilation-dir=. -no-canonical-prefixes -fno-omit-frame-pointer 
-momit-leaf-frame-pointer -g
0 -fsanitize=array-bounds -fsanitize-trap=array-bounds 
-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array -fsanitize=return 
-fsanitize-trap=return -fvisibility=hidden -Wheader-hygiene -Wstring-conversion 
-Wtautological-overlap-compare -Wunreachable-code -Wlifetime-safety-permissive 
-Wno-shadow -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -Wno-invalid-offsetof 
-Wmissing-field-initializers -Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier -O3 
-fdata-sections -ffunction-sections -fno-unique-section-names 
-Wexit-time-destructors -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wenum-compare-conditional 
-Wno-nullability-completeness -std=c++20 -Wno-trigraphs -gsimple-template-names 
-fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -O2 -pipe 
-fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing    -fmodule-name="crdtp_Private" 
-c ../../third_party/inspector_protocol/crdtp/json.cc -o 
obj/third_party/inspector_protocol/crdtp/json.o
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-stringop-overread' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer'; did you 
mean '-Wno-uninitialized-const-reference'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-unused-but-set-global'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unused-but-set-variable'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-container'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wlifetime-safety-permissive' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier'; did you mean 
'-Wduplicate-decl-specifier'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
6 warnings generated.
[ 98% 1706/1730] /usr/local/llvm20/bin/clang++ -MD -MF 
obj/third_party/inspector_protocol/crdtp/protocol_core.o.d 
-D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 
-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE 
-DCOMPONENT_BUILD -D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE 
-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS=1 -DUSE_AURA=1 -DUSE_OZONE=1 -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND 
-DDYNAMIC_ANNOTATIONS_ENABLED=0 -DV8_TYPED_ARRAY_MAX_SIZE_IN_HEAP=64 
-DV8_LOGGING_LEVEL=1 -DBUILTIN_BLOCK_POSITION -DV8_USE_HOST_CPU_ARM_FEATURES 
-DV8_INTL_SUPPORT -DV8_TEMPORAL_SUPPORT -DV8_ATOMIC_OBJECT_FIELD_WRITES 
-DV8_ENABLE_LAZY_SOURCE_POSITIONS -DV8_WIN64_UNWINDING_INFO 
-DV8_ENABLE_REGEXP_INTERPRETER_THREADED_DISPATCH -DV8_ENABLE_FUZZTEST 
-DV8_ENABLE_SPARKPLUG -DV8_ENABLE_TURBOFAN -DV8_ENABLE_WEBASSEMBLY 
-DV8_ENABLE_CONTINUATION_PRESERVED_EMBEDDER_DATA -DV8_ALLOCATION_FOLDING 
-DV8_ALLOCATION_SITE_TRACKING -DV8_ADVANCED_BIGINT_ALGORITHMS -DV8_USE_ZLIB 
-DV8_ENABLE_MAGL
EV_GRAPH_PRINTER -DV8_ENABLE_EXTENSIBLE_RO_SNAPSHOT 
-DV8_ENABLE_BLACK_ALLOCATED_PAGES -DV8_ENABLE_UNDEFINED_DOUBLE 
-DV8_WASM_RANDOM_FUZZERS -DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_VIEW_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_PROMISE_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 -DV8_USE_DEFAULT_HASHER_SECRET=true 
-DV8_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DV8_DISALLOW_JS_IN_API_INTERRUPTS_IS_CHECKED 
-DV8_IMMINENT_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DCPPGC_SUPPORTS_OBJECT_NAMES 
-DCPPGC_ENABLE_LARGER_CAGE -DCPPGC_SLIM_WRITE_BARRIER -DV8_TARGET_ARCH_IA32 
-DBUILDING_V8_SHARED_PRIVATE -DUSING_V8_BASE_SHARED -DABSL_ALLOCATOR_NOTHROW=1 
-DABSL_CONSUME_DLL -DABSL_FLAGS_STRIP_NAMES=0 -I../.. -Igen -I../../include 
-Igen/include -Igen/shim_headers/icui18n_shim -Igen/shim_headers/icuuc_shim 
-I../../third_party/abseil-cpp -Wall -Wextra -Wimplicit-fallthrough 
-Wextra-semi -Wunreachable-code-aggressive -Wgnu -Wno-gnu-anonymous-struct 
-Wno-gnu-conditional-omitted-operand -Wno-gnu-include-next 
-Wno-gnu-label-as-value -Wno-gnu-redeclared-
enum -Wno-gnu-statement-expression -Wno-gnu-zero-variadic-macro-arguments 
-Wno-zero-length-array -Wthread-safety -Wno-unused-template 
-Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-psabi 
-Wno-stringop-overread -Wloop-analysis -Wno-unneeded-internal-declaration 
-Wno-cast-function-type -Wno-thread-safety-reference-return 
-Wno-nontrivial-memcall -Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer 
-Wno-unused-but-set-global -Wshadow -fno-delete-null-pointer-checks 
-fno-strict-overflow -fno-ident -fno-math-errno -fno-strict-aliasing 
-fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fPIC -pthread -fcolor-diagnostics 
-fmerge-all-constants -fcrash-diagnostics-dir=../clang-crashreports -mllvm 
-instcombine-lower-dbg-declare=0 -mllvm -split-threshold-for-reg-with-hint=0 
-ffp-contract=off -Wa,--crel,--allow-experimental-crel -m32 -mfpmath=sse -msse3 
-Wno-builtin-macro-redefined -D__DATE__= -D__TIME__= -D__TIMESTAMP__= 
-ffile-compilation-dir=. -no-canonical-prefixes -fno-omit-frame-pointer 
-momit-leaf-frame-p
ointer -g0 -fsanitize=array-bounds -fsanitize-trap=array-bounds 
-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array -fsanitize=return 
-fsanitize-trap=return -fvisibility=hidden -Wheader-hygiene -Wstring-conversion 
-Wtautological-overlap-compare -Wunreachable-code -Wlifetime-safety-permissive 
-Wno-shadow -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -Wno-invalid-offsetof 
-Wmissing-field-initializers -Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier -O3 
-fdata-sections -ffunction-sections -fno-unique-section-names 
-Wexit-time-destructors -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wenum-compare-conditional 
-Wno-nullability-completeness -std=c++20 -Wno-trigraphs -gsimple-template-names 
-fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -O2 -pipe 
-fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing    -fmodule-name="crdtp_Private" 
-c ../../third_party/inspector_protocol/crdtp/protocol_core.cc -o 
obj/third_party/inspector_protocol/crdtp/protocol_core.o
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-stringop-overread' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer'; did you 
mean '-Wno-uninitialized-const-reference'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-unused-but-set-global'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unused-but-set-variable'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-container'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wlifetime-safety-permissive' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier'; did you mean 
'-Wduplicate-decl-specifier'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
6 warnings generated.
[ 98% 1707/1730] /usr/local/llvm20/bin/clang++ -MD -MF 
obj/third_party/inspector_protocol/crdtp/status.o.d -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS 
-D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 
-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -DCOMPONENT_BUILD 
-D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE 
-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS=1 -DUSE_AURA=1 -DUSE_OZONE=1 -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND 
-DDYNAMIC_ANNOTATIONS_ENABLED=0 -DV8_TYPED_ARRAY_MAX_SIZE_IN_HEAP=64 
-DV8_LOGGING_LEVEL=1 -DBUILTIN_BLOCK_POSITION -DV8_USE_HOST_CPU_ARM_FEATURES 
-DV8_INTL_SUPPORT -DV8_TEMPORAL_SUPPORT -DV8_ATOMIC_OBJECT_FIELD_WRITES 
-DV8_ENABLE_LAZY_SOURCE_POSITIONS -DV8_WIN64_UNWINDING_INFO 
-DV8_ENABLE_REGEXP_INTERPRETER_THREADED_DISPATCH -DV8_ENABLE_FUZZTEST 
-DV8_ENABLE_SPARKPLUG -DV8_ENABLE_TURBOFAN -DV8_ENABLE_WEBASSEMBLY 
-DV8_ENABLE_CONTINUATION_PRESERVED_EMBEDDER_DATA -DV8_ALLOCATION_FOLDING 
-DV8_ALLOCATION_SITE_TRACKING -DV8_ADVANCED_BIGINT_ALGORITHMS -DV8_USE_ZLIB 
-DV8_ENABLE_MAGLEV_GRAP
H_PRINTER -DV8_ENABLE_EXTENSIBLE_RO_SNAPSHOT -DV8_ENABLE_BLACK_ALLOCATED_PAGES 
-DV8_ENABLE_UNDEFINED_DOUBLE -DV8_WASM_RANDOM_FUZZERS 
-DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_VIEW_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_PROMISE_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 -DV8_USE_DEFAULT_HASHER_SECRET=true 
-DV8_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DV8_DISALLOW_JS_IN_API_INTERRUPTS_IS_CHECKED 
-DV8_IMMINENT_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DCPPGC_SUPPORTS_OBJECT_NAMES 
-DCPPGC_ENABLE_LARGER_CAGE -DCPPGC_SLIM_WRITE_BARRIER -DV8_TARGET_ARCH_IA32 
-DBUILDING_V8_SHARED_PRIVATE -DUSING_V8_BASE_SHARED -DABSL_ALLOCATOR_NOTHROW=1 
-DABSL_CONSUME_DLL -DABSL_FLAGS_STRIP_NAMES=0 -I../.. -Igen -I../../include 
-Igen/include -Igen/shim_headers/icui18n_shim -Igen/shim_headers/icuuc_shim 
-I../../third_party/abseil-cpp -Wall -Wextra -Wimplicit-fallthrough 
-Wextra-semi -Wunreachable-code-aggressive -Wgnu -Wno-gnu-anonymous-struct 
-Wno-gnu-conditional-omitted-operand -Wno-gnu-include-next 
-Wno-gnu-label-as-value -Wno-gnu-redeclared-enum -W
no-gnu-statement-expression -Wno-gnu-zero-variadic-macro-arguments 
-Wno-zero-length-array -Wthread-safety -Wno-unused-template 
-Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-psabi 
-Wno-stringop-overread -Wloop-analysis -Wno-unneeded-internal-declaration 
-Wno-cast-function-type -Wno-thread-safety-reference-return 
-Wno-nontrivial-memcall -Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer 
-Wno-unused-but-set-global -Wshadow -fno-delete-null-pointer-checks 
-fno-strict-overflow -fno-ident -fno-math-errno -fno-strict-aliasing 
-fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fPIC -pthread -fcolor-diagnostics 
-fmerge-all-constants -fcrash-diagnostics-dir=../clang-crashreports -mllvm 
-instcombine-lower-dbg-declare=0 -mllvm -split-threshold-for-reg-with-hint=0 
-ffp-contract=off -Wa,--crel,--allow-experimental-crel -m32 -mfpmath=sse -msse3 
-Wno-builtin-macro-redefined -D__DATE__= -D__TIME__= -D__TIMESTAMP__= 
-ffile-compilation-dir=. -no-canonical-prefixes -fno-omit-frame-pointer 
-momit-leaf-frame-pointer 
-g0 -fsanitize=array-bounds -fsanitize-trap=array-bounds 
-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array -fsanitize=return 
-fsanitize-trap=return -fvisibility=hidden -Wheader-hygiene -Wstring-conversion 
-Wtautological-overlap-compare -Wunreachable-code -Wlifetime-safety-permissive 
-Wno-shadow -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -Wno-invalid-offsetof 
-Wmissing-field-initializers -Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier -O3 
-fdata-sections -ffunction-sections -fno-unique-section-names 
-Wexit-time-destructors -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wenum-compare-conditional 
-Wno-nullability-completeness -std=c++20 -Wno-trigraphs -gsimple-template-names 
-fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -O2 -pipe 
-fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing    -fmodule-name="crdtp_Private" 
-c ../../third_party/inspector_protocol/crdtp/status.cc -o 
obj/third_party/inspector_protocol/crdtp/status.o
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-stringop-overread' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer'; did you 
mean '-Wno-uninitialized-const-reference'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-unused-but-set-global'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unused-but-set-variable'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-container'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wlifetime-safety-permissive' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier'; did you mean 
'-Wduplicate-decl-specifier'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
6 warnings generated.
[ 98% 1708/1730] /usr/local/llvm20/bin/clang++ -MD -MF 
obj/third_party/inspector_protocol/crdtp/span.o.d -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS 
-D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 
-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -DCOMPONENT_BUILD 
-D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE 
-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS=1 -DUSE_AURA=1 -DUSE_OZONE=1 -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND 
-DDYNAMIC_ANNOTATIONS_ENABLED=0 -DV8_TYPED_ARRAY_MAX_SIZE_IN_HEAP=64 
-DV8_LOGGING_LEVEL=1 -DBUILTIN_BLOCK_POSITION -DV8_USE_HOST_CPU_ARM_FEATURES 
-DV8_INTL_SUPPORT -DV8_TEMPORAL_SUPPORT -DV8_ATOMIC_OBJECT_FIELD_WRITES 
-DV8_ENABLE_LAZY_SOURCE_POSITIONS -DV8_WIN64_UNWINDING_INFO 
-DV8_ENABLE_REGEXP_INTERPRETER_THREADED_DISPATCH -DV8_ENABLE_FUZZTEST 
-DV8_ENABLE_SPARKPLUG -DV8_ENABLE_TURBOFAN -DV8_ENABLE_WEBASSEMBLY 
-DV8_ENABLE_CONTINUATION_PRESERVED_EMBEDDER_DATA -DV8_ALLOCATION_FOLDING 
-DV8_ALLOCATION_SITE_TRACKING -DV8_ADVANCED_BIGINT_ALGORITHMS -DV8_USE_ZLIB 
-DV8_ENABLE_MAGLEV_GRAPH_
PRINTER -DV8_ENABLE_EXTENSIBLE_RO_SNAPSHOT -DV8_ENABLE_BLACK_ALLOCATED_PAGES 
-DV8_ENABLE_UNDEFINED_DOUBLE -DV8_WASM_RANDOM_FUZZERS 
-DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_VIEW_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_PROMISE_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 -DV8_USE_DEFAULT_HASHER_SECRET=true 
-DV8_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DV8_DISALLOW_JS_IN_API_INTERRUPTS_IS_CHECKED 
-DV8_IMMINENT_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DCPPGC_SUPPORTS_OBJECT_NAMES 
-DCPPGC_ENABLE_LARGER_CAGE -DCPPGC_SLIM_WRITE_BARRIER -DV8_TARGET_ARCH_IA32 
-DBUILDING_V8_SHARED_PRIVATE -DUSING_V8_BASE_SHARED -DABSL_ALLOCATOR_NOTHROW=1 
-DABSL_CONSUME_DLL -DABSL_FLAGS_STRIP_NAMES=0 -I../.. -Igen -I../../include 
-Igen/include -Igen/shim_headers/icui18n_shim -Igen/shim_headers/icuuc_shim 
-I../../third_party/abseil-cpp -Wall -Wextra -Wimplicit-fallthrough 
-Wextra-semi -Wunreachable-code-aggressive -Wgnu -Wno-gnu-anonymous-struct 
-Wno-gnu-conditional-omitted-operand -Wno-gnu-include-next 
-Wno-gnu-label-as-value -Wno-gnu-redeclared-enum -Wno
-gnu-statement-expression -Wno-gnu-zero-variadic-macro-arguments 
-Wno-zero-length-array -Wthread-safety -Wno-unused-template 
-Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-psabi 
-Wno-stringop-overread -Wloop-analysis -Wno-unneeded-internal-declaration 
-Wno-cast-function-type -Wno-thread-safety-reference-return 
-Wno-nontrivial-memcall -Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer 
-Wno-unused-but-set-global -Wshadow -fno-delete-null-pointer-checks 
-fno-strict-overflow -fno-ident -fno-math-errno -fno-strict-aliasing 
-fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fPIC -pthread -fcolor-diagnostics 
-fmerge-all-constants -fcrash-diagnostics-dir=../clang-crashreports -mllvm 
-instcombine-lower-dbg-declare=0 -mllvm -split-threshold-for-reg-with-hint=0 
-ffp-contract=off -Wa,--crel,--allow-experimental-crel -m32 -mfpmath=sse -msse3 
-Wno-builtin-macro-redefined -D__DATE__= -D__TIME__= -D__TIMESTAMP__= 
-ffile-compilation-dir=. -no-canonical-prefixes -fno-omit-frame-pointer 
-momit-leaf-frame-pointer -g
0 -fsanitize=array-bounds -fsanitize-trap=array-bounds 
-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array -fsanitize=return 
-fsanitize-trap=return -fvisibility=hidden -Wheader-hygiene -Wstring-conversion 
-Wtautological-overlap-compare -Wunreachable-code -Wlifetime-safety-permissive 
-Wno-shadow -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -Wno-invalid-offsetof 
-Wmissing-field-initializers -Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier -O3 
-fdata-sections -ffunction-sections -fno-unique-section-names 
-Wexit-time-destructors -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wenum-compare-conditional 
-Wno-nullability-completeness -std=c++20 -Wno-trigraphs -gsimple-template-names 
-fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -O2 -pipe 
-fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing    -fmodule-name="crdtp_Private" 
-c ../../third_party/inspector_protocol/crdtp/span.cc -o 
obj/third_party/inspector_protocol/crdtp/span.o
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-stringop-overread' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer'; did you 
mean '-Wno-uninitialized-const-reference'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-unused-but-set-global'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unused-but-set-variable'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-container'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wlifetime-safety-permissive' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier'; did you mean 
'-Wduplicate-decl-specifier'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
6 warnings generated.
[ 98% 1709/1730] rm -f 
obj/third_party/zlib/google/libcompression_utils_portable.a && 
"/usr/local/llvm20/bin/llvm-ar" -T -S -r -c -D 
obj/third_party/zlib/google/libcompression_utils_portable.a 
@"obj/third_party/zlib/google/libcompression_utils_portable.a.rsp"
[ 98% 1710/1730] /usr/local/llvm20/bin/clang++ -MD -MF obj/v8/v8dll-main.o.d 
-D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 
-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE 
-DCOMPONENT_BUILD -D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE 
-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS=1 -DUSE_AURA=1 -DUSE_OZONE=1 -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND 
-DDYNAMIC_ANNOTATIONS_ENABLED=0 -DV8_TYPED_ARRAY_MAX_SIZE_IN_HEAP=64 
-DV8_LOGGING_LEVEL=1 -DBUILTIN_BLOCK_POSITION -DV8_USE_HOST_CPU_ARM_FEATURES 
-DV8_INTL_SUPPORT -DV8_TEMPORAL_SUPPORT -DV8_ATOMIC_OBJECT_FIELD_WRITES 
-DV8_ENABLE_LAZY_SOURCE_POSITIONS -DV8_WIN64_UNWINDING_INFO 
-DV8_ENABLE_REGEXP_INTERPRETER_THREADED_DISPATCH -DV8_ENABLE_FUZZTEST 
-DV8_ENABLE_SPARKPLUG -DV8_ENABLE_TURBOFAN -DV8_ENABLE_WEBASSEMBLY 
-DV8_ENABLE_CONTINUATION_PRESERVED_EMBEDDER_DATA -DV8_ALLOCATION_FOLDING 
-DV8_ALLOCATION_SITE_TRACKING -DV8_ADVANCED_BIGINT_ALGORITHMS -DV8_USE_ZLIB 
-DV8_ENABLE_MAGLEV_GRAPH_PRINTER -DV8_ENABLE_EXTENSIB
LE_RO_SNAPSHOT -DV8_ENABLE_BLACK_ALLOCATED_PAGES -DV8_ENABLE_UNDEFINED_DOUBLE 
-DV8_WASM_RANDOM_FUZZERS -DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_VIEW_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_PROMISE_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 -DV8_USE_DEFAULT_HASHER_SECRET=true 
-DV8_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DV8_DISALLOW_JS_IN_API_INTERRUPTS_IS_CHECKED 
-DV8_IMMINENT_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DCPPGC_SUPPORTS_OBJECT_NAMES 
-DCPPGC_ENABLE_LARGER_CAGE -DCPPGC_SLIM_WRITE_BARRIER -DV8_TARGET_ARCH_IA32 
-DBUILDING_V8_SHARED_PRIVATE -DUSING_V8_SHARED -DUSING_V8_SHARED_PRIVATE 
-DUSING_V8_BASE_SHARED -DABSL_ALLOCATOR_NOTHROW=1 -DABSL_CONSUME_DLL 
-DABSL_FLAGS_STRIP_NAMES=0 -DUSING_V8_PLATFORM_SHARED -DUSING_SYSTEM_ICU=1 
-DICU_UTIL_DATA_IMPL=ICU_UTIL_DATA_STATIC -DU_IMPORT=U_EXPORT -I../.. -Igen 
-I../../include -Igen/include -Igen/shim_headers/icui18n_shim 
-Igen/shim_headers/icuuc_shim -I../../third_party/abseil-cpp 
-I../../third_party/simdutf -I../../third_party/fp16/src/include -Wall -Wextra 
-Wimplicit-fallthro
ugh -Wextra-semi -Wunreachable-code-aggressive -Wgnu -Wno-gnu-anonymous-struct 
-Wno-gnu-conditional-omitted-operand -Wno-gnu-include-next 
-Wno-gnu-label-as-value -Wno-gnu-redeclared-enum -Wno-gnu-statement-expression 
-Wno-gnu-zero-variadic-macro-arguments -Wno-zero-length-array -Wthread-safety 
-Wno-unused-template -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter 
-Wno-psabi -Wno-stringop-overread -Wloop-analysis 
-Wno-unneeded-internal-declaration -Wno-cast-function-type 
-Wno-thread-safety-reference-return -Wno-nontrivial-memcall 
-Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer -Wno-unused-but-set-global -Wshadow 
-fno-delete-null-pointer-checks -fno-strict-overflow -fno-ident -fno-math-errno 
-fno-strict-aliasing -fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fPIC -pthread 
-fcolor-diagnostics -fmerge-all-constants 
-fcrash-diagnostics-dir=../clang-crashreports -mllvm 
-instcombine-lower-dbg-declare=0 -mllvm -split-threshold-for-reg-with-hint=0 
-ffp-contract=off -Wa,--crel,--allow-experimental-crel -m32
 -mfpmath=sse -msse3 -Wno-builtin-macro-redefined -D__DATE__= -D__TIME__= 
-D__TIMESTAMP__= -ffile-compilation-dir=. -no-canonical-prefixes 
-fno-omit-frame-pointer -momit-leaf-frame-pointer -g0 -fsanitize=array-bounds 
-fsanitize-trap=array-bounds -Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array 
-fsanitize=return -fsanitize-trap=return -fvisibility=hidden -Wheader-hygiene 
-Wstring-conversion -Wtautological-overlap-compare -Wunreachable-code 
-Wlifetime-safety-permissive -Wno-shadow -Wctad-maybe-unsupported 
-Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wmissing-field-initializers 
-Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier -O3 -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections 
-fno-unique-section-names -Wexit-time-destructors -Wno-invalid-offsetof 
-Wenum-compare-conditional -Wno-nullability-completeness -std=c++20 
-Wno-trigraphs -gsimple-template-names -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti 
-fvisibility-inlines-hidden -isystem/usr/local/include 
-isystem/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong 
-fno-strict-aliasing    -fmodule-name
="v8_Private" -c ../../src/utils/v8dll-main.cc -o obj/v8/v8dll-main.o
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-stringop-overread' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer'; did you 
mean '-Wno-uninitialized-const-reference'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-unused-but-set-global'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unused-but-set-variable'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-container'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wlifetime-safety-permissive' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier'; did you mean 
'-Wduplicate-decl-specifier'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
6 warnings generated.
[ 98% 1711/1730] /usr/local/llvm20/bin/clang++ -MD -MF 
obj/third_party/inspector_protocol/crdtp_platform/json_platform_v8.o.d 
-D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 
-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE 
-DCOMPONENT_BUILD -D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE 
-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS=1 -DUSE_AURA=1 -DUSE_OZONE=1 -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND 
-DDYNAMIC_ANNOTATIONS_ENABLED=0 -DV8_TYPED_ARRAY_MAX_SIZE_IN_HEAP=64 
-DV8_LOGGING_LEVEL=1 -DBUILTIN_BLOCK_POSITION -DV8_USE_HOST_CPU_ARM_FEATURES 
-DV8_INTL_SUPPORT -DV8_TEMPORAL_SUPPORT -DV8_ATOMIC_OBJECT_FIELD_WRITES 
-DV8_ENABLE_LAZY_SOURCE_POSITIONS -DV8_WIN64_UNWINDING_INFO 
-DV8_ENABLE_REGEXP_INTERPRETER_THREADED_DISPATCH -DV8_ENABLE_FUZZTEST 
-DV8_ENABLE_SPARKPLUG -DV8_ENABLE_TURBOFAN -DV8_ENABLE_WEBASSEMBLY 
-DV8_ENABLE_CONTINUATION_PRESERVED_EMBEDDER_DATA -DV8_ALLOCATION_FOLDING 
-DV8_ALLOCATION_SITE_TRACKING -DV8_ADVANCED_BIGINT_ALGORITHMS -DV8_USE_ZLIB -DV8
_ENABLE_MAGLEV_GRAPH_PRINTER -DV8_ENABLE_EXTENSIBLE_RO_SNAPSHOT 
-DV8_ENABLE_BLACK_ALLOCATED_PAGES -DV8_ENABLE_UNDEFINED_DOUBLE 
-DV8_WASM_RANDOM_FUZZERS -DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_VIEW_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_PROMISE_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 -DV8_USE_DEFAULT_HASHER_SECRET=true 
-DV8_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DV8_DISALLOW_JS_IN_API_INTERRUPTS_IS_CHECKED 
-DV8_IMMINENT_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DCPPGC_SUPPORTS_OBJECT_NAMES 
-DCPPGC_ENABLE_LARGER_CAGE -DCPPGC_SLIM_WRITE_BARRIER -DV8_TARGET_ARCH_IA32 
-DBUILDING_V8_SHARED_PRIVATE -DUSING_V8_BASE_SHARED -DABSL_ALLOCATOR_NOTHROW=1 
-DABSL_CONSUME_DLL -DABSL_FLAGS_STRIP_NAMES=0 -DUSING_SYSTEM_ICU=1 
-DICU_UTIL_DATA_IMPL=ICU_UTIL_DATA_STATIC -DU_IMPORT=U_EXPORT -I../.. -Igen 
-I../../include -Igen/include -Igen/shim_headers/icui18n_shim 
-Igen/shim_headers/icuuc_shim -I../../third_party/abseil-cpp 
-I../../third_party/simdutf -I../../third_party/fp16/src/include -Wall -Wextra 
-Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wextra-semi -Wunr
eachable-code-aggressive -Wgnu -Wno-gnu-anonymous-struct 
-Wno-gnu-conditional-omitted-operand -Wno-gnu-include-next 
-Wno-gnu-label-as-value -Wno-gnu-redeclared-enum -Wno-gnu-statement-expression 
-Wno-gnu-zero-variadic-macro-arguments -Wno-zero-length-array -Wthread-safety 
-Wno-unused-template -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter 
-Wno-psabi -Wno-stringop-overread -Wloop-analysis 
-Wno-unneeded-internal-declaration -Wno-cast-function-type 
-Wno-thread-safety-reference-return -Wno-nontrivial-memcall 
-Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer -Wno-unused-but-set-global -Wshadow 
-fno-delete-null-pointer-checks -fno-strict-overflow -fno-ident -fno-math-errno 
-fno-strict-aliasing -fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fPIC -pthread 
-fcolor-diagnostics -fmerge-all-constants 
-fcrash-diagnostics-dir=../clang-crashreports -mllvm 
-instcombine-lower-dbg-declare=0 -mllvm -split-threshold-for-reg-with-hint=0 
-ffp-contract=off -Wa,--crel,--allow-experimental-crel -m32 -mfpmath=sse -msse3 
-
Wno-builtin-macro-redefined -D__DATE__= -D__TIME__= -D__TIMESTAMP__= 
-ffile-compilation-dir=. -no-canonical-prefixes -fno-omit-frame-pointer 
-momit-leaf-frame-pointer -g0 -fsanitize=array-bounds 
-fsanitize-trap=array-bounds -Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array 
-fsanitize=return -fsanitize-trap=return -fvisibility=hidden -Wheader-hygiene 
-Wstring-conversion -Wtautological-overlap-compare -Wunreachable-code 
-Wlifetime-safety-permissive -Wno-shadow -Wctad-maybe-unsupported 
-Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wmissing-field-initializers 
-Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier -O3 -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections 
-fno-unique-section-names -Wexit-time-destructors -Wno-invalid-offsetof 
-Wenum-compare-conditional -Wno-nullability-completeness -std=c++20 
-Wno-trigraphs -gsimple-template-names -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti 
-fvisibility-inlines-hidden -isystem/usr/local/include 
-isystem/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong 
-fno-strict-aliasing    -fmodule-name="crdtp_platform_Priva
te" -c ../../third_party/inspector_protocol/crdtp/json_platform_v8.cc -o 
obj/third_party/inspector_protocol/crdtp_platform/json_platform_v8.o
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-stringop-overread' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer'; did you 
mean '-Wno-uninitialized-const-reference'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-unused-but-set-global'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unused-but-set-variable'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-container'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wlifetime-safety-permissive' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier'; did you mean 
'-Wduplicate-decl-specifier'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
6 warnings generated.
[ 98% 1712/1730] /usr/local/llvm20/bin/clang++ -MD -MF 
obj/third_party/simdutf/simdutf/simdutf.o.d -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 
-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -DCOMPONENT_BUILD 
-D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE 
-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS=1 -DUSE_AURA=1 -DUSE_OZONE=1 -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND 
-DDYNAMIC_ANNOTATIONS_ENABLED=0 -I../.. -Igen -Wno-array-bounds 
-fno-delete-null-pointer-checks -fno-strict-overflow -fno-ident -fno-math-errno 
-fno-strict-aliasing -fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fPIC -pthread 
-fcolor-diagnostics -fmerge-all-constants 
-fcrash-diagnostics-dir=../clang-crashreports -mllvm 
-instcombine-lower-dbg-declare=0 -mllvm -split-threshold-for-reg-with-hint=0 
-ffp-contract=off -Wa,--crel,--allow-experimental-crel -m32 -mfpmath=sse -msse3 
-Wno-builtin-macro-redefined -D__DATE__= -D__TIME__= -D__TIMESTAMP__= 
-ffile-compilation-dir=. -no-canonical-prefixes -ftrivial-auto-var-init=pattern 
-fno-omit-frame-pointer -momit-leaf-frame-point
er -g0 -fsanitize=array-bounds -fsanitize-trap=array-bounds 
-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array -fsanitize=return 
-fsanitize-trap=return -fvisibility=hidden -Wheader-hygiene -Wstring-conversion 
-Wtautological-overlap-compare -Wall -Wno-unused-variable -Wno-unused-template 
-Wno-c++11-narrowing -Wno-unused-but-set-variable 
-Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-psabi 
-Wno-stringop-overread -Wloop-analysis -Wno-unneeded-internal-declaration 
-Wno-cast-function-type -Wno-thread-safety-reference-return 
-Wno-nontrivial-memcall -Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer 
-Wno-unused-but-set-global -Wno-exit-time-destructors -O3 -fdata-sections 
-ffunction-sections -fno-unique-section-names -Wno-unused-const-variable 
-Wno-unused-function -std=c++20 -Wno-trigraphs -gsimple-template-names 
-fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Wno-invalid-offsetof 
-Wenum-compare-conditional -Wno-nullability-completeness -O2 -pipe 
-fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-a
liasing    -fmodule-name="simdutf_Private" -c 
../../third_party/simdutf/simdutf.cpp -o 
obj/third_party/simdutf/simdutf/simdutf.o
warning: unknown warning option 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-container'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-stringop-overread' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer'; did you 
mean '-Wno-uninitialized-const-reference'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-unused-but-set-global'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unused-but-set-variable'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
4 warnings generated.
[ 98% 1713/1730] "python3" "../../build/toolchain/gcc_link_wrapper.py" 
--output="./mksnapshot" -- /usr/local/llvm20/bin/clang++ -pie -fPIC -m32 
-no-canonical-prefixes -Wl,-z,defs -Wl,--as-needed -fuse-ld=lld 
-Wl,--fatal-warnings -Wl,--build-id=fast -Wl,-z,noexecstack -Wl,-z,relro 
-Wl,--icf=all -Wl,--color-diagnostics -Wl,--undefined-version 
-Wl,--no-call-graph-profile-sort -rdynamic -pie -Wl,--disable-new-dtags 
-Wl,-rpath=\$ORIGIN -Wl,--gc-sections -Wl,--icf=none -L/usr/local/lib   
-Wl,--icf=none -o "./mksnapshot" -Wl,--start-group @"./mksnapshot.rsp" 
-Wl,--end-group  ./libv8_libbase.so ./libv8_libplatform.so 
./libthird_party_abseil-cpp_absl.so ./libchrome_zlib.so -lpthread -licui18n 
-licuuc /wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/libv8_temporal.a -ldevstat -lexecinfo 
-lgcc_s -lkvm -lm -lmemstat -lprocstat -lrt -lutil -Wl,--start-group  
-Wl,--end-group 
[ 98% 1714/1730] python3 ../../tools/run.py ./mksnapshot 
--turbo_instruction_scheduling --turbo-always-optimize-spills 
--target_os=freebsd --target_arch=x86 --embedded_src gen/embedded.S 
--predictable --no-use-ic --turbo-elide-frames --embedded_variant Default 
--random-seed 314159265 --startup_src gen/snapshot.cc --no-native-code-counters 
--concurrent-builtin-generation --concurrent-turbofan-max-threads=0
[ 99% 1715/1730] /usr/local/llvm20/bin/clang++ -MD -MF obj/d8/d8-console.o.d 
-D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 
-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE 
-DCOMPONENT_BUILD -D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE 
-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS=1 -DUSE_AURA=1 -DUSE_OZONE=1 -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND 
-DDYNAMIC_ANNOTATIONS_ENABLED=0 -DV8_TYPED_ARRAY_MAX_SIZE_IN_HEAP=64 
-DV8_LOGGING_LEVEL=1 -DBUILTIN_BLOCK_POSITION -DV8_USE_HOST_CPU_ARM_FEATURES 
-DV8_INTL_SUPPORT -DV8_TEMPORAL_SUPPORT -DV8_ATOMIC_OBJECT_FIELD_WRITES 
-DV8_ENABLE_LAZY_SOURCE_POSITIONS -DV8_WIN64_UNWINDING_INFO 
-DV8_ENABLE_REGEXP_INTERPRETER_THREADED_DISPATCH -DV8_ENABLE_FUZZTEST 
-DV8_ENABLE_SPARKPLUG -DV8_ENABLE_TURBOFAN -DV8_ENABLE_WEBASSEMBLY 
-DV8_ENABLE_CONTINUATION_PRESERVED_EMBEDDER_DATA -DV8_ALLOCATION_FOLDING 
-DV8_ALLOCATION_SITE_TRACKING -DV8_ADVANCED_BIGINT_ALGORITHMS -DV8_USE_ZLIB 
-DV8_ENABLE_MAGLEV_GRAPH_PRINTER -DV8_ENABLE_EXTENSIB
LE_RO_SNAPSHOT -DV8_ENABLE_BLACK_ALLOCATED_PAGES -DV8_ENABLE_UNDEFINED_DOUBLE 
-DV8_WASM_RANDOM_FUZZERS -DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_VIEW_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_PROMISE_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 -DV8_USE_DEFAULT_HASHER_SECRET=true 
-DV8_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DV8_DISALLOW_JS_IN_API_INTERRUPTS_IS_CHECKED 
-DV8_IMMINENT_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DCPPGC_SUPPORTS_OBJECT_NAMES 
-DCPPGC_ENABLE_LARGER_CAGE -DCPPGC_SLIM_WRITE_BARRIER -DV8_TARGET_ARCH_IA32 
-DUSING_V8_SHARED -DUSING_V8_SHARED_PRIVATE -DUSING_V8_BASE_SHARED 
-DABSL_ALLOCATOR_NOTHROW=1 -DABSL_CONSUME_DLL -DABSL_FLAGS_STRIP_NAMES=0 
-DUSING_V8_PLATFORM_SHARED -DUSING_SYSTEM_ICU=1 
-DICU_UTIL_DATA_IMPL=ICU_UTIL_DATA_STATIC -DU_IMPORT=U_EXPORT -I../.. -Igen 
-I../../include -Igen/include -Igen/shim_headers/icui18n_shim 
-Igen/shim_headers/icuuc_shim -I../../third_party/abseil-cpp 
-I../../third_party/simdutf -I../../third_party/fp16/src/include -Wall -Wextra 
-Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wextra-semi -Wunreachabl
e-code-aggressive -Wgnu -Wno-gnu-anonymous-struct 
-Wno-gnu-conditional-omitted-operand -Wno-gnu-include-next 
-Wno-gnu-label-as-value -Wno-gnu-redeclared-enum -Wno-gnu-statement-expression 
-Wno-gnu-zero-variadic-macro-arguments -Wno-zero-length-array -Wthread-safety 
-Wno-unused-template -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter 
-Wno-psabi -Wno-stringop-overread -Wloop-analysis 
-Wno-unneeded-internal-declaration -Wno-cast-function-type 
-Wno-thread-safety-reference-return -Wno-nontrivial-memcall 
-Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer -Wno-unused-but-set-global -Wshadow 
-fno-delete-null-pointer-checks -fno-strict-overflow -fno-ident -fno-math-errno 
-fno-strict-aliasing -fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fPIC -pthread 
-fcolor-diagnostics -fmerge-all-constants 
-fcrash-diagnostics-dir=../clang-crashreports -mllvm 
-instcombine-lower-dbg-declare=0 -mllvm -split-threshold-for-reg-with-hint=0 
-ffp-contract=off -Wa,--crel,--allow-experimental-crel -m32 -mfpmath=sse -msse3 
-Wno-bui
ltin-macro-redefined -D__DATE__= -D__TIME__= -D__TIMESTAMP__= 
-ffile-compilation-dir=. -no-canonical-prefixes -fno-omit-frame-pointer 
-momit-leaf-frame-pointer -g0 -fsanitize=array-bounds 
-fsanitize-trap=array-bounds -Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array 
-fsanitize=return -fsanitize-trap=return -fvisibility=hidden -Wheader-hygiene 
-Wstring-conversion -Wtautological-overlap-compare -Wunreachable-code 
-Wlifetime-safety-permissive -Wno-shadow -Wctad-maybe-unsupported 
-Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wmissing-field-initializers 
-Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier -O3 -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections 
-fno-unique-section-names -Wno-exit-time-destructors -Wno-invalid-offsetof 
-Wenum-compare-conditional -Wno-nullability-completeness -std=c++20 
-Wno-trigraphs -gsimple-template-names -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti 
-fvisibility-inlines-hidden -isystem/usr/local/include 
-isystem/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong 
-fno-strict-aliasing    -fmodule-name="d8_Private" -c ../../src
/d8/d8-console.cc -o obj/d8/d8-console.o
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-stringop-overread' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer'; did you 
mean '-Wno-uninitialized-const-reference'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-unused-but-set-global'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unused-but-set-variable'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-container'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wlifetime-safety-permissive' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier'; did you mean 
'-Wduplicate-decl-specifier'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
6 warnings generated.
[ 99% 1716/1730] /usr/local/llvm20/bin/clang -MD -MF 
obj/v8_snapshot/embedded.o.d -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS 
-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE 
-D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -DCOMPONENT_BUILD 
-D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE 
-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS=1 -DUSE_AURA=1 -DUSE_OZONE=1 -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND 
-DDYNAMIC_ANNOTATIONS_ENABLED=0 -DV8_TYPED_ARRAY_MAX_SIZE_IN_HEAP=64 
-DV8_LOGGING_LEVEL=1 -DBUILTIN_BLOCK_POSITION -DV8_USE_HOST_CPU_ARM_FEATURES 
-DV8_INTL_SUPPORT -DV8_TEMPORAL_SUPPORT -DV8_ATOMIC_OBJECT_FIELD_WRITES 
-DV8_ENABLE_LAZY_SOURCE_POSITIONS -DV8_WIN64_UNWINDING_INFO 
-DV8_ENABLE_REGEXP_INTERPRETER_THREADED_DISPATCH -DV8_ENABLE_FUZZTEST 
-DV8_ENABLE_SPARKPLUG -DV8_ENABLE_TURBOFAN -DV8_ENABLE_WEBASSEMBLY 
-DV8_ENABLE_CONTINUATION_PRESERVED_EMBEDDER_DATA -DV8_ALLOCATION_FOLDING 
-DV8_ALLOCATION_SITE_TRACKING -DV8_ADVANCED_BIGINT_ALGORITHMS -DV8_USE_ZLIB 
-DV8_ENABLE_MAGLEV_GRAPH_PRINTER -DV8_ENABLE_EXT
ENSIBLE_RO_SNAPSHOT -DV8_ENABLE_BLACK_ALLOCATED_PAGES 
-DV8_ENABLE_UNDEFINED_DOUBLE -DV8_WASM_RANDOM_FUZZERS 
-DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_VIEW_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_PROMISE_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 -DV8_USE_DEFAULT_HASHER_SECRET=true 
-DV8_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DV8_DISALLOW_JS_IN_API_INTERRUPTS_IS_CHECKED 
-DV8_IMMINENT_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DCPPGC_SUPPORTS_OBJECT_NAMES 
-DCPPGC_ENABLE_LARGER_CAGE -DCPPGC_SLIM_WRITE_BARRIER -DV8_TARGET_ARCH_IA32 
-DBUILDING_V8_SHARED_PRIVATE -DABSL_ALLOCATOR_NOTHROW=1 -DABSL_CONSUME_DLL 
-DABSL_FLAGS_STRIP_NAMES=0 -DUSING_SYSTEM_ICU=1 
-DICU_UTIL_DATA_IMPL=ICU_UTIL_DATA_STATIC -DU_IMPORT=U_EXPORT 
-DUSING_V8_BASE_SHARED -DTEMPORAL_CAPI_VERSION_0_2 -I../.. -Igen 
-I../../include -Igen/include -Igen/shim_headers/icui18n_shim 
-Igen/shim_headers/icuuc_shim -I../../third_party/abseil-cpp 
-I../../third_party/simdutf -I../../third_party/fp16/src/include 
-I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/cargo-crates/temporal_capi-0.2.6/bind
ings/cpp -fPIC -fno-delete-null-pointer-checks -fno-strict-overflow -fno-ident 
-fno-math-errno -fno-strict-aliasing -fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fPIC 
-pthread -fcolor-diagnostics -fmerge-all-constants 
-fcrash-diagnostics-dir=../clang-crashreports -mllvm 
-instcombine-lower-dbg-declare=0 -mllvm -split-threshold-for-reg-with-hint=0 
-ffp-contract=off -Wa,--crel,--allow-experimental-crel -std=c11 -m32 
-mfpmath=sse -msse3 -Wa,-fdebug-compilation-dir,. -g0 -c gen/embedded.S -o 
obj/v8_snapshot/embedded.o
[ 99% 1717/1730] /usr/local/llvm20/bin/clang++ -MD -MF 
obj/v8_snapshot/setup-isolate-deserialize.o.d -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS 
-D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 
-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -DCOMPONENT_BUILD 
-D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE 
-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS=1 -DUSE_AURA=1 -DUSE_OZONE=1 -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND 
-DDYNAMIC_ANNOTATIONS_ENABLED=0 -DV8_TYPED_ARRAY_MAX_SIZE_IN_HEAP=64 
-DV8_LOGGING_LEVEL=1 -DBUILTIN_BLOCK_POSITION -DV8_USE_HOST_CPU_ARM_FEATURES 
-DV8_INTL_SUPPORT -DV8_TEMPORAL_SUPPORT -DV8_ATOMIC_OBJECT_FIELD_WRITES 
-DV8_ENABLE_LAZY_SOURCE_POSITIONS -DV8_WIN64_UNWINDING_INFO 
-DV8_ENABLE_REGEXP_INTERPRETER_THREADED_DISPATCH -DV8_ENABLE_FUZZTEST 
-DV8_ENABLE_SPARKPLUG -DV8_ENABLE_TURBOFAN -DV8_ENABLE_WEBASSEMBLY 
-DV8_ENABLE_CONTINUATION_PRESERVED_EMBEDDER_DATA -DV8_ALLOCATION_FOLDING 
-DV8_ALLOCATION_SITE_TRACKING -DV8_ADVANCED_BIGINT_ALGORITHMS -DV8_USE_ZLIB 
-DV8_ENABLE_MAGLEV_GRAPH_PRIN
TER -DV8_ENABLE_EXTENSIBLE_RO_SNAPSHOT -DV8_ENABLE_BLACK_ALLOCATED_PAGES 
-DV8_ENABLE_UNDEFINED_DOUBLE -DV8_WASM_RANDOM_FUZZERS 
-DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_VIEW_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_PROMISE_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 -DV8_USE_DEFAULT_HASHER_SECRET=true 
-DV8_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DV8_DISALLOW_JS_IN_API_INTERRUPTS_IS_CHECKED 
-DV8_IMMINENT_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DCPPGC_SUPPORTS_OBJECT_NAMES 
-DCPPGC_ENABLE_LARGER_CAGE -DCPPGC_SLIM_WRITE_BARRIER -DV8_TARGET_ARCH_IA32 
-DBUILDING_V8_SHARED_PRIVATE -DABSL_ALLOCATOR_NOTHROW=1 -DABSL_CONSUME_DLL 
-DABSL_FLAGS_STRIP_NAMES=0 -DUSING_SYSTEM_ICU=1 
-DICU_UTIL_DATA_IMPL=ICU_UTIL_DATA_STATIC -DU_IMPORT=U_EXPORT 
-DUSING_V8_BASE_SHARED -DTEMPORAL_CAPI_VERSION_0_2 -I../.. -Igen 
-I../../include -Igen/include -Igen/shim_headers/icui18n_shim 
-Igen/shim_headers/icuuc_shim -I../../third_party/abseil-cpp 
-I../../third_party/simdutf -I../../third_party/fp16/src/include 
-I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/cargo-crates/tempo
ral_capi-0.2.6/bindings/cpp -Wall -Wextra -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wextra-semi 
-Wunreachable-code-aggressive -Wgnu -Wno-gnu-anonymous-struct 
-Wno-gnu-conditional-omitted-operand -Wno-gnu-include-next 
-Wno-gnu-label-as-value -Wno-gnu-redeclared-enum -Wno-gnu-statement-expression 
-Wno-gnu-zero-variadic-macro-arguments -Wno-zero-length-array -Wthread-safety 
-Wno-unused-template -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter 
-Wno-psabi -Wno-stringop-overread -Wloop-analysis 
-Wno-unneeded-internal-declaration -Wno-cast-function-type 
-Wno-thread-safety-reference-return -Wno-nontrivial-memcall 
-Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer -Wno-unused-but-set-global -Wshadow 
-fno-delete-null-pointer-checks -fno-strict-overflow -fno-ident -fno-math-errno 
-fno-strict-aliasing -fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fPIC -pthread 
-fcolor-diagnostics -fmerge-all-constants 
-fcrash-diagnostics-dir=../clang-crashreports -mllvm 
-instcombine-lower-dbg-declare=0 -mllvm -split-threshold-for-reg-with-hint=
0 -ffp-contract=off -Wa,--crel,--allow-experimental-crel -m32 -mfpmath=sse 
-msse3 -Wno-builtin-macro-redefined -D__DATE__= -D__TIME__= -D__TIMESTAMP__= 
-ffile-compilation-dir=. -no-canonical-prefixes -fno-omit-frame-pointer 
-momit-leaf-frame-pointer -g0 -fsanitize=array-bounds 
-fsanitize-trap=array-bounds -Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array 
-fsanitize=return -fsanitize-trap=return -fvisibility=hidden -Wheader-hygiene 
-Wstring-conversion -Wtautological-overlap-compare -Wunreachable-code 
-Wlifetime-safety-permissive -Wno-shadow -Wctad-maybe-unsupported 
-Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wmissing-field-initializers 
-Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier -O3 -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections 
-fno-unique-section-names -Wexit-time-destructors -Wno-invalid-offsetof 
-Wenum-compare-conditional -Wno-nullability-completeness -std=c++20 
-Wno-trigraphs -gsimple-template-names -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti 
-fvisibility-inlines-hidden -isystem/usr/local/include 
-isystem/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -
fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing    
-fmodule-name="v8_snapshot_Private" -c 
../../src/init/setup-isolate-deserialize.cc -o 
obj/v8_snapshot/setup-isolate-deserialize.o
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-stringop-overread' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer'; did you 
mean '-Wno-uninitialized-const-reference'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-unused-but-set-global'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unused-but-set-variable'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-container'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wlifetime-safety-permissive' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier'; did you mean 
'-Wduplicate-decl-specifier'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
6 warnings generated.
[ 99% 1718/1730] /usr/local/llvm20/bin/clang++ -MD -MF 
obj/d8/async-hooks-wrapper.o.d -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS 
-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE 
-D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -DCOMPONENT_BUILD 
-D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE 
-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS=1 -DUSE_AURA=1 -DUSE_OZONE=1 -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND 
-DDYNAMIC_ANNOTATIONS_ENABLED=0 -DV8_TYPED_ARRAY_MAX_SIZE_IN_HEAP=64 
-DV8_LOGGING_LEVEL=1 -DBUILTIN_BLOCK_POSITION -DV8_USE_HOST_CPU_ARM_FEATURES 
-DV8_INTL_SUPPORT -DV8_TEMPORAL_SUPPORT -DV8_ATOMIC_OBJECT_FIELD_WRITES 
-DV8_ENABLE_LAZY_SOURCE_POSITIONS -DV8_WIN64_UNWINDING_INFO 
-DV8_ENABLE_REGEXP_INTERPRETER_THREADED_DISPATCH -DV8_ENABLE_FUZZTEST 
-DV8_ENABLE_SPARKPLUG -DV8_ENABLE_TURBOFAN -DV8_ENABLE_WEBASSEMBLY 
-DV8_ENABLE_CONTINUATION_PRESERVED_EMBEDDER_DATA -DV8_ALLOCATION_FOLDING 
-DV8_ALLOCATION_SITE_TRACKING -DV8_ADVANCED_BIGINT_ALGORITHMS -DV8_USE_ZLIB 
-DV8_ENABLE_MAGLEV_GRAPH_PRINTER -DV8_ENABLE
_EXTENSIBLE_RO_SNAPSHOT -DV8_ENABLE_BLACK_ALLOCATED_PAGES 
-DV8_ENABLE_UNDEFINED_DOUBLE -DV8_WASM_RANDOM_FUZZERS 
-DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_VIEW_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_PROMISE_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 -DV8_USE_DEFAULT_HASHER_SECRET=true 
-DV8_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DV8_DISALLOW_JS_IN_API_INTERRUPTS_IS_CHECKED 
-DV8_IMMINENT_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DCPPGC_SUPPORTS_OBJECT_NAMES 
-DCPPGC_ENABLE_LARGER_CAGE -DCPPGC_SLIM_WRITE_BARRIER -DV8_TARGET_ARCH_IA32 
-DUSING_V8_SHARED -DUSING_V8_SHARED_PRIVATE -DUSING_V8_BASE_SHARED 
-DABSL_ALLOCATOR_NOTHROW=1 -DABSL_CONSUME_DLL -DABSL_FLAGS_STRIP_NAMES=0 
-DUSING_V8_PLATFORM_SHARED -DUSING_SYSTEM_ICU=1 
-DICU_UTIL_DATA_IMPL=ICU_UTIL_DATA_STATIC -DU_IMPORT=U_EXPORT -I../.. -Igen 
-I../../include -Igen/include -Igen/shim_headers/icui18n_shim 
-Igen/shim_headers/icuuc_shim -I../../third_party/abseil-cpp 
-I../../third_party/simdutf -I../../third_party/fp16/src/include -Wall -Wextra 
-Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wextra-semi -Wu
nreachable-code-aggressive -Wgnu -Wno-gnu-anonymous-struct 
-Wno-gnu-conditional-omitted-operand -Wno-gnu-include-next 
-Wno-gnu-label-as-value -Wno-gnu-redeclared-enum -Wno-gnu-statement-expression 
-Wno-gnu-zero-variadic-macro-arguments -Wno-zero-length-array -Wthread-safety 
-Wno-unused-template -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter 
-Wno-psabi -Wno-stringop-overread -Wloop-analysis 
-Wno-unneeded-internal-declaration -Wno-cast-function-type 
-Wno-thread-safety-reference-return -Wno-nontrivial-memcall 
-Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer -Wno-unused-but-set-global -Wshadow 
-fno-delete-null-pointer-checks -fno-strict-overflow -fno-ident -fno-math-errno 
-fno-strict-aliasing -fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fPIC -pthread 
-fcolor-diagnostics -fmerge-all-constants 
-fcrash-diagnostics-dir=../clang-crashreports -mllvm 
-instcombine-lower-dbg-declare=0 -mllvm -split-threshold-for-reg-with-hint=0 
-ffp-contract=off -Wa,--crel,--allow-experimental-crel -m32 -mfpmath=sse -msse3
 -Wno-builtin-macro-redefined -D__DATE__= -D__TIME__= -D__TIMESTAMP__= 
-ffile-compilation-dir=. -no-canonical-prefixes -fno-omit-frame-pointer 
-momit-leaf-frame-pointer -g0 -fsanitize=array-bounds 
-fsanitize-trap=array-bounds -Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array 
-fsanitize=return -fsanitize-trap=return -fvisibility=hidden -Wheader-hygiene 
-Wstring-conversion -Wtautological-overlap-compare -Wunreachable-code 
-Wlifetime-safety-permissive -Wno-shadow -Wctad-maybe-unsupported 
-Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wmissing-field-initializers 
-Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier -O3 -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections 
-fno-unique-section-names -Wno-exit-time-destructors -Wno-invalid-offsetof 
-Wenum-compare-conditional -Wno-nullability-completeness -std=c++20 
-Wno-trigraphs -gsimple-template-names -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti 
-fvisibility-inlines-hidden -isystem/usr/local/include 
-isystem/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong 
-fno-strict-aliasing    -fmodule-name="d8_Private" -c 
../../src/d8/async-hooks-wrapper.cc -o obj/d8/async-hooks-wrapper.o
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-stringop-overread' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer'; did you 
mean '-Wno-uninitialized-const-reference'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-unused-but-set-global'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unused-but-set-variable'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-container'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wlifetime-safety-permissive' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier'; did you mean 
'-Wduplicate-decl-specifier'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
6 warnings generated.
[ 99% 1719/1730] /usr/local/llvm20/bin/clang++ -MD -MF 
obj/v8_snapshot/snapshot.o.d -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS 
-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE 
-D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -DCOMPONENT_BUILD 
-D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE 
-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS=1 -DUSE_AURA=1 -DUSE_OZONE=1 -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND 
-DDYNAMIC_ANNOTATIONS_ENABLED=0 -DV8_TYPED_ARRAY_MAX_SIZE_IN_HEAP=64 
-DV8_LOGGING_LEVEL=1 -DBUILTIN_BLOCK_POSITION -DV8_USE_HOST_CPU_ARM_FEATURES 
-DV8_INTL_SUPPORT -DV8_TEMPORAL_SUPPORT -DV8_ATOMIC_OBJECT_FIELD_WRITES 
-DV8_ENABLE_LAZY_SOURCE_POSITIONS -DV8_WIN64_UNWINDING_INFO 
-DV8_ENABLE_REGEXP_INTERPRETER_THREADED_DISPATCH -DV8_ENABLE_FUZZTEST 
-DV8_ENABLE_SPARKPLUG -DV8_ENABLE_TURBOFAN -DV8_ENABLE_WEBASSEMBLY 
-DV8_ENABLE_CONTINUATION_PRESERVED_EMBEDDER_DATA -DV8_ALLOCATION_FOLDING 
-DV8_ALLOCATION_SITE_TRACKING -DV8_ADVANCED_BIGINT_ALGORITHMS -DV8_USE_ZLIB 
-DV8_ENABLE_MAGLEV_GRAPH_PRINTER -DV8_ENABLE_E
XTENSIBLE_RO_SNAPSHOT -DV8_ENABLE_BLACK_ALLOCATED_PAGES 
-DV8_ENABLE_UNDEFINED_DOUBLE -DV8_WASM_RANDOM_FUZZERS 
-DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_VIEW_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_PROMISE_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 -DV8_USE_DEFAULT_HASHER_SECRET=true 
-DV8_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DV8_DISALLOW_JS_IN_API_INTERRUPTS_IS_CHECKED 
-DV8_IMMINENT_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DCPPGC_SUPPORTS_OBJECT_NAMES 
-DCPPGC_ENABLE_LARGER_CAGE -DCPPGC_SLIM_WRITE_BARRIER -DV8_TARGET_ARCH_IA32 
-DBUILDING_V8_SHARED_PRIVATE -DABSL_ALLOCATOR_NOTHROW=1 -DABSL_CONSUME_DLL 
-DABSL_FLAGS_STRIP_NAMES=0 -DUSING_SYSTEM_ICU=1 
-DICU_UTIL_DATA_IMPL=ICU_UTIL_DATA_STATIC -DU_IMPORT=U_EXPORT 
-DUSING_V8_BASE_SHARED -DTEMPORAL_CAPI_VERSION_0_2 -I../.. -Igen 
-I../../include -Igen/include -Igen/shim_headers/icui18n_shim 
-Igen/shim_headers/icuuc_shim -I../../third_party/abseil-cpp 
-I../../third_party/simdutf -I../../third_party/fp16/src/include 
-I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/cargo-crates/temporal_capi-0.2.6/bi
ndings/cpp -Wall -Wextra -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wextra-semi 
-Wunreachable-code-aggressive -Wgnu -Wno-gnu-anonymous-struct 
-Wno-gnu-conditional-omitted-operand -Wno-gnu-include-next 
-Wno-gnu-label-as-value -Wno-gnu-redeclared-enum -Wno-gnu-statement-expression 
-Wno-gnu-zero-variadic-macro-arguments -Wno-zero-length-array -Wthread-safety 
-Wno-unused-template -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter 
-Wno-psabi -Wno-stringop-overread -Wloop-analysis 
-Wno-unneeded-internal-declaration -Wno-cast-function-type 
-Wno-thread-safety-reference-return -Wno-nontrivial-memcall 
-Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer -Wno-unused-but-set-global -Wshadow 
-fno-delete-null-pointer-checks -fno-strict-overflow -fno-ident -fno-math-errno 
-fno-strict-aliasing -fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fPIC -pthread 
-fcolor-diagnostics -fmerge-all-constants 
-fcrash-diagnostics-dir=../clang-crashreports -mllvm 
-instcombine-lower-dbg-declare=0 -mllvm -split-threshold-for-reg-with-hint=0 
-ffp-contract=o
ff -Wa,--crel,--allow-experimental-crel -m32 -mfpmath=sse -msse3 
-Wno-builtin-macro-redefined -D__DATE__= -D__TIME__= -D__TIMESTAMP__= 
-ffile-compilation-dir=. -no-canonical-prefixes -fno-omit-frame-pointer 
-momit-leaf-frame-pointer -g0 -fsanitize=array-bounds 
-fsanitize-trap=array-bounds -Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array 
-fsanitize=return -fsanitize-trap=return -fvisibility=hidden -Wheader-hygiene 
-Wstring-conversion -Wtautological-overlap-compare -Wunreachable-code 
-Wlifetime-safety-permissive -Wno-shadow -Wctad-maybe-unsupported 
-Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wmissing-field-initializers 
-Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier -O3 -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections 
-fno-unique-section-names -Wexit-time-destructors -Wno-invalid-offsetof 
-Wenum-compare-conditional -Wno-nullability-completeness -std=c++20 
-Wno-trigraphs -gsimple-template-names -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti 
-fvisibility-inlines-hidden -isystem/usr/local/include 
-isystem/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-
strong -fno-strict-aliasing    -fmodule-name="v8_snapshot_Private" -c 
gen/snapshot.cc -o obj/v8_snapshot/snapshot.o
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-stringop-overread' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer'; did you 
mean '-Wno-uninitialized-const-reference'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-unused-but-set-global'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unused-but-set-variable'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-container'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wlifetime-safety-permissive' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier'; did you mean 
'-Wduplicate-decl-specifier'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
6 warnings generated.
[ 99% 1720/1730] /usr/local/llvm20/bin/clang++ -MD -MF obj/d8/d8-js.o.d 
-D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 
-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE 
-DCOMPONENT_BUILD -D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE 
-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS=1 -DUSE_AURA=1 -DUSE_OZONE=1 -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND 
-DDYNAMIC_ANNOTATIONS_ENABLED=0 -DV8_TYPED_ARRAY_MAX_SIZE_IN_HEAP=64 
-DV8_LOGGING_LEVEL=1 -DBUILTIN_BLOCK_POSITION -DV8_USE_HOST_CPU_ARM_FEATURES 
-DV8_INTL_SUPPORT -DV8_TEMPORAL_SUPPORT -DV8_ATOMIC_OBJECT_FIELD_WRITES 
-DV8_ENABLE_LAZY_SOURCE_POSITIONS -DV8_WIN64_UNWINDING_INFO 
-DV8_ENABLE_REGEXP_INTERPRETER_THREADED_DISPATCH -DV8_ENABLE_FUZZTEST 
-DV8_ENABLE_SPARKPLUG -DV8_ENABLE_TURBOFAN -DV8_ENABLE_WEBASSEMBLY 
-DV8_ENABLE_CONTINUATION_PRESERVED_EMBEDDER_DATA -DV8_ALLOCATION_FOLDING 
-DV8_ALLOCATION_SITE_TRACKING -DV8_ADVANCED_BIGINT_ALGORITHMS -DV8_USE_ZLIB 
-DV8_ENABLE_MAGLEV_GRAPH_PRINTER -DV8_ENABLE_EXTENSIBLE_RO
_SNAPSHOT -DV8_ENABLE_BLACK_ALLOCATED_PAGES -DV8_ENABLE_UNDEFINED_DOUBLE 
-DV8_WASM_RANDOM_FUZZERS -DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_VIEW_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_PROMISE_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 -DV8_USE_DEFAULT_HASHER_SECRET=true 
-DV8_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DV8_DISALLOW_JS_IN_API_INTERRUPTS_IS_CHECKED 
-DV8_IMMINENT_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DCPPGC_SUPPORTS_OBJECT_NAMES 
-DCPPGC_ENABLE_LARGER_CAGE -DCPPGC_SLIM_WRITE_BARRIER -DV8_TARGET_ARCH_IA32 
-DUSING_V8_SHARED -DUSING_V8_SHARED_PRIVATE -DUSING_V8_BASE_SHARED 
-DABSL_ALLOCATOR_NOTHROW=1 -DABSL_CONSUME_DLL -DABSL_FLAGS_STRIP_NAMES=0 
-DUSING_V8_PLATFORM_SHARED -DUSING_SYSTEM_ICU=1 
-DICU_UTIL_DATA_IMPL=ICU_UTIL_DATA_STATIC -DU_IMPORT=U_EXPORT -I../.. -Igen 
-I../../include -Igen/include -Igen/shim_headers/icui18n_shim 
-Igen/shim_headers/icuuc_shim -I../../third_party/abseil-cpp 
-I../../third_party/simdutf -I../../third_party/fp16/src/include -Wall -Wextra 
-Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wextra-semi -Wunreachable-cod
e-aggressive -Wgnu -Wno-gnu-anonymous-struct 
-Wno-gnu-conditional-omitted-operand -Wno-gnu-include-next 
-Wno-gnu-label-as-value -Wno-gnu-redeclared-enum -Wno-gnu-statement-expression 
-Wno-gnu-zero-variadic-macro-arguments -Wno-zero-length-array -Wthread-safety 
-Wno-unused-template -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter 
-Wno-psabi -Wno-stringop-overread -Wloop-analysis 
-Wno-unneeded-internal-declaration -Wno-cast-function-type 
-Wno-thread-safety-reference-return -Wno-nontrivial-memcall 
-Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer -Wno-unused-but-set-global -Wshadow 
-fno-delete-null-pointer-checks -fno-strict-overflow -fno-ident -fno-math-errno 
-fno-strict-aliasing -fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fPIC -pthread 
-fcolor-diagnostics -fmerge-all-constants 
-fcrash-diagnostics-dir=../clang-crashreports -mllvm 
-instcombine-lower-dbg-declare=0 -mllvm -split-threshold-for-reg-with-hint=0 
-ffp-contract=off -Wa,--crel,--allow-experimental-crel -m32 -mfpmath=sse -msse3 
-Wno-builtin-
macro-redefined -D__DATE__= -D__TIME__= -D__TIMESTAMP__= 
-ffile-compilation-dir=. -no-canonical-prefixes -fno-omit-frame-pointer 
-momit-leaf-frame-pointer -g0 -fsanitize=array-bounds 
-fsanitize-trap=array-bounds -Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array 
-fsanitize=return -fsanitize-trap=return -fvisibility=hidden -Wheader-hygiene 
-Wstring-conversion -Wtautological-overlap-compare -Wunreachable-code 
-Wlifetime-safety-permissive -Wno-shadow -Wctad-maybe-unsupported 
-Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wmissing-field-initializers 
-Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier -O3 -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections 
-fno-unique-section-names -Wno-exit-time-destructors -Wno-invalid-offsetof 
-Wenum-compare-conditional -Wno-nullability-completeness -std=c++20 
-Wno-trigraphs -gsimple-template-names -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti 
-fvisibility-inlines-hidden -isystem/usr/local/include 
-isystem/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong 
-fno-strict-aliasing    -fmodule-name="d8_Private" -c ../../src/d8/d
8-js.cc -o obj/d8/d8-js.o
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-stringop-overread' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer'; did you 
mean '-Wno-uninitialized-const-reference'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-unused-but-set-global'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unused-but-set-variable'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-container'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wlifetime-safety-permissive' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier'; did you mean 
'-Wduplicate-decl-specifier'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
6 warnings generated.
[ 99% 1721/1730] /usr/local/llvm20/bin/clang++ -MD -MF obj/d8/d8-platforms.o.d 
-D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 
-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE 
-DCOMPONENT_BUILD -D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE 
-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS=1 -DUSE_AURA=1 -DUSE_OZONE=1 -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND 
-DDYNAMIC_ANNOTATIONS_ENABLED=0 -DV8_TYPED_ARRAY_MAX_SIZE_IN_HEAP=64 
-DV8_LOGGING_LEVEL=1 -DBUILTIN_BLOCK_POSITION -DV8_USE_HOST_CPU_ARM_FEATURES 
-DV8_INTL_SUPPORT -DV8_TEMPORAL_SUPPORT -DV8_ATOMIC_OBJECT_FIELD_WRITES 
-DV8_ENABLE_LAZY_SOURCE_POSITIONS -DV8_WIN64_UNWINDING_INFO 
-DV8_ENABLE_REGEXP_INTERPRETER_THREADED_DISPATCH -DV8_ENABLE_FUZZTEST 
-DV8_ENABLE_SPARKPLUG -DV8_ENABLE_TURBOFAN -DV8_ENABLE_WEBASSEMBLY 
-DV8_ENABLE_CONTINUATION_PRESERVED_EMBEDDER_DATA -DV8_ALLOCATION_FOLDING 
-DV8_ALLOCATION_SITE_TRACKING -DV8_ADVANCED_BIGINT_ALGORITHMS -DV8_USE_ZLIB 
-DV8_ENABLE_MAGLEV_GRAPH_PRINTER -DV8_ENABLE_EXTENS
IBLE_RO_SNAPSHOT -DV8_ENABLE_BLACK_ALLOCATED_PAGES -DV8_ENABLE_UNDEFINED_DOUBLE 
-DV8_WASM_RANDOM_FUZZERS -DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_VIEW_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_PROMISE_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 -DV8_USE_DEFAULT_HASHER_SECRET=true 
-DV8_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DV8_DISALLOW_JS_IN_API_INTERRUPTS_IS_CHECKED 
-DV8_IMMINENT_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DCPPGC_SUPPORTS_OBJECT_NAMES 
-DCPPGC_ENABLE_LARGER_CAGE -DCPPGC_SLIM_WRITE_BARRIER -DV8_TARGET_ARCH_IA32 
-DUSING_V8_SHARED -DUSING_V8_SHARED_PRIVATE -DUSING_V8_BASE_SHARED 
-DABSL_ALLOCATOR_NOTHROW=1 -DABSL_CONSUME_DLL -DABSL_FLAGS_STRIP_NAMES=0 
-DUSING_V8_PLATFORM_SHARED -DUSING_SYSTEM_ICU=1 
-DICU_UTIL_DATA_IMPL=ICU_UTIL_DATA_STATIC -DU_IMPORT=U_EXPORT -I../.. -Igen 
-I../../include -Igen/include -Igen/shim_headers/icui18n_shim 
-Igen/shim_headers/icuuc_shim -I../../third_party/abseil-cpp 
-I../../third_party/simdutf -I../../third_party/fp16/src/include -Wall -Wextra 
-Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wextra-semi -Wunreacha
ble-code-aggressive -Wgnu -Wno-gnu-anonymous-struct 
-Wno-gnu-conditional-omitted-operand -Wno-gnu-include-next 
-Wno-gnu-label-as-value -Wno-gnu-redeclared-enum -Wno-gnu-statement-expression 
-Wno-gnu-zero-variadic-macro-arguments -Wno-zero-length-array -Wthread-safety 
-Wno-unused-template -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter 
-Wno-psabi -Wno-stringop-overread -Wloop-analysis 
-Wno-unneeded-internal-declaration -Wno-cast-function-type 
-Wno-thread-safety-reference-return -Wno-nontrivial-memcall 
-Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer -Wno-unused-but-set-global -Wshadow 
-fno-delete-null-pointer-checks -fno-strict-overflow -fno-ident -fno-math-errno 
-fno-strict-aliasing -fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fPIC -pthread 
-fcolor-diagnostics -fmerge-all-constants 
-fcrash-diagnostics-dir=../clang-crashreports -mllvm 
-instcombine-lower-dbg-declare=0 -mllvm -split-threshold-for-reg-with-hint=0 
-ffp-contract=off -Wa,--crel,--allow-experimental-crel -m32 -mfpmath=sse -msse3 
-Wno-b
uiltin-macro-redefined -D__DATE__= -D__TIME__= -D__TIMESTAMP__= 
-ffile-compilation-dir=. -no-canonical-prefixes -fno-omit-frame-pointer 
-momit-leaf-frame-pointer -g0 -fsanitize=array-bounds 
-fsanitize-trap=array-bounds -Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array 
-fsanitize=return -fsanitize-trap=return -fvisibility=hidden -Wheader-hygiene 
-Wstring-conversion -Wtautological-overlap-compare -Wunreachable-code 
-Wlifetime-safety-permissive -Wno-shadow -Wctad-maybe-unsupported 
-Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wmissing-field-initializers 
-Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier -O3 -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections 
-fno-unique-section-names -Wno-exit-time-destructors -Wno-invalid-offsetof 
-Wenum-compare-conditional -Wno-nullability-completeness -std=c++20 
-Wno-trigraphs -gsimple-template-names -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti 
-fvisibility-inlines-hidden -isystem/usr/local/include 
-isystem/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong 
-fno-strict-aliasing    -fmodule-name="d8_Private" -c ../../s
rc/d8/d8-platforms.cc -o obj/d8/d8-platforms.o
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-stringop-overread' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer'; did you 
mean '-Wno-uninitialized-const-reference'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-unused-but-set-global'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unused-but-set-variable'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-container'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wlifetime-safety-permissive' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier'; did you mean 
'-Wduplicate-decl-specifier'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
6 warnings generated.
[ 99% 1722/1730] /usr/local/llvm20/bin/clang++ -MD -MF 
obj/d8/hardware-watchpoints.o.d -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS 
-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE 
-D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -DCOMPONENT_BUILD 
-D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE 
-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS=1 -DUSE_AURA=1 -DUSE_OZONE=1 -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND 
-DDYNAMIC_ANNOTATIONS_ENABLED=0 -DV8_TYPED_ARRAY_MAX_SIZE_IN_HEAP=64 
-DV8_LOGGING_LEVEL=1 -DBUILTIN_BLOCK_POSITION -DV8_USE_HOST_CPU_ARM_FEATURES 
-DV8_INTL_SUPPORT -DV8_TEMPORAL_SUPPORT -DV8_ATOMIC_OBJECT_FIELD_WRITES 
-DV8_ENABLE_LAZY_SOURCE_POSITIONS -DV8_WIN64_UNWINDING_INFO 
-DV8_ENABLE_REGEXP_INTERPRETER_THREADED_DISPATCH -DV8_ENABLE_FUZZTEST 
-DV8_ENABLE_SPARKPLUG -DV8_ENABLE_TURBOFAN -DV8_ENABLE_WEBASSEMBLY 
-DV8_ENABLE_CONTINUATION_PRESERVED_EMBEDDER_DATA -DV8_ALLOCATION_FOLDING 
-DV8_ALLOCATION_SITE_TRACKING -DV8_ADVANCED_BIGINT_ALGORITHMS -DV8_USE_ZLIB 
-DV8_ENABLE_MAGLEV_GRAPH_PRINTER -DV8_ENABL
E_EXTENSIBLE_RO_SNAPSHOT -DV8_ENABLE_BLACK_ALLOCATED_PAGES 
-DV8_ENABLE_UNDEFINED_DOUBLE -DV8_WASM_RANDOM_FUZZERS 
-DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_VIEW_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_PROMISE_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 -DV8_USE_DEFAULT_HASHER_SECRET=true 
-DV8_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DV8_DISALLOW_JS_IN_API_INTERRUPTS_IS_CHECKED 
-DV8_IMMINENT_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DCPPGC_SUPPORTS_OBJECT_NAMES 
-DCPPGC_ENABLE_LARGER_CAGE -DCPPGC_SLIM_WRITE_BARRIER -DV8_TARGET_ARCH_IA32 
-DUSING_V8_SHARED -DUSING_V8_SHARED_PRIVATE -DUSING_V8_BASE_SHARED 
-DABSL_ALLOCATOR_NOTHROW=1 -DABSL_CONSUME_DLL -DABSL_FLAGS_STRIP_NAMES=0 
-DUSING_V8_PLATFORM_SHARED -DUSING_SYSTEM_ICU=1 
-DICU_UTIL_DATA_IMPL=ICU_UTIL_DATA_STATIC -DU_IMPORT=U_EXPORT -I../.. -Igen 
-I../../include -Igen/include -Igen/shim_headers/icui18n_shim 
-Igen/shim_headers/icuuc_shim -I../../third_party/abseil-cpp 
-I../../third_party/simdutf -I../../third_party/fp16/src/include -Wall -Wextra 
-Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wextra-semi -W
unreachable-code-aggressive -Wgnu -Wno-gnu-anonymous-struct 
-Wno-gnu-conditional-omitted-operand -Wno-gnu-include-next 
-Wno-gnu-label-as-value -Wno-gnu-redeclared-enum -Wno-gnu-statement-expression 
-Wno-gnu-zero-variadic-macro-arguments -Wno-zero-length-array -Wthread-safety 
-Wno-unused-template -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter 
-Wno-psabi -Wno-stringop-overread -Wloop-analysis 
-Wno-unneeded-internal-declaration -Wno-cast-function-type 
-Wno-thread-safety-reference-return -Wno-nontrivial-memcall 
-Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer -Wno-unused-but-set-global -Wshadow 
-fno-delete-null-pointer-checks -fno-strict-overflow -fno-ident -fno-math-errno 
-fno-strict-aliasing -fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fPIC -pthread 
-fcolor-diagnostics -fmerge-all-constants 
-fcrash-diagnostics-dir=../clang-crashreports -mllvm 
-instcombine-lower-dbg-declare=0 -mllvm -split-threshold-for-reg-with-hint=0 
-ffp-contract=off -Wa,--crel,--allow-experimental-crel -m32 -mfpmath=sse -msse
3 -Wno-builtin-macro-redefined -D__DATE__= -D__TIME__= -D__TIMESTAMP__= 
-ffile-compilation-dir=. -no-canonical-prefixes -fno-omit-frame-pointer 
-momit-leaf-frame-pointer -g0 -fsanitize=array-bounds 
-fsanitize-trap=array-bounds -Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array 
-fsanitize=return -fsanitize-trap=return -fvisibility=hidden -Wheader-hygiene 
-Wstring-conversion -Wtautological-overlap-compare -Wunreachable-code 
-Wlifetime-safety-permissive -Wno-shadow -Wctad-maybe-unsupported 
-Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wmissing-field-initializers 
-Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier -O3 -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections 
-fno-unique-section-names -Wno-exit-time-destructors -Wno-invalid-offsetof 
-Wenum-compare-conditional -Wno-nullability-completeness -std=c++20 
-Wno-trigraphs -gsimple-template-names -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti 
-fvisibility-inlines-hidden -isystem/usr/local/include 
-isystem/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong 
-fno-strict-aliasing    -fmodule-name="d8_Private" -c
 ../../src/d8/hardware-watchpoints.cc -o obj/d8/hardware-watchpoints.o
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-stringop-overread' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer'; did you 
mean '-Wno-uninitialized-const-reference'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-unused-but-set-global'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unused-but-set-variable'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-container'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wlifetime-safety-permissive' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier'; did you mean 
'-Wduplicate-decl-specifier'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
6 warnings generated.
[ 99% 1723/1730] /usr/local/llvm20/bin/clang++ -MD -MF 
obj/d8/memory-access-information.o.d -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS 
-D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 
-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -DCOMPONENT_BUILD 
-D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE 
-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS=1 -DUSE_AURA=1 -DUSE_OZONE=1 -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND 
-DDYNAMIC_ANNOTATIONS_ENABLED=0 -DV8_TYPED_ARRAY_MAX_SIZE_IN_HEAP=64 
-DV8_LOGGING_LEVEL=1 -DBUILTIN_BLOCK_POSITION -DV8_USE_HOST_CPU_ARM_FEATURES 
-DV8_INTL_SUPPORT -DV8_TEMPORAL_SUPPORT -DV8_ATOMIC_OBJECT_FIELD_WRITES 
-DV8_ENABLE_LAZY_SOURCE_POSITIONS -DV8_WIN64_UNWINDING_INFO 
-DV8_ENABLE_REGEXP_INTERPRETER_THREADED_DISPATCH -DV8_ENABLE_FUZZTEST 
-DV8_ENABLE_SPARKPLUG -DV8_ENABLE_TURBOFAN -DV8_ENABLE_WEBASSEMBLY 
-DV8_ENABLE_CONTINUATION_PRESERVED_EMBEDDER_DATA -DV8_ALLOCATION_FOLDING 
-DV8_ALLOCATION_SITE_TRACKING -DV8_ADVANCED_BIGINT_ALGORITHMS -DV8_USE_ZLIB 
-DV8_ENABLE_MAGLEV_GRAPH_PRINTER -DV8_
ENABLE_EXTENSIBLE_RO_SNAPSHOT -DV8_ENABLE_BLACK_ALLOCATED_PAGES 
-DV8_ENABLE_UNDEFINED_DOUBLE -DV8_WASM_RANDOM_FUZZERS 
-DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_VIEW_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_PROMISE_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 -DV8_USE_DEFAULT_HASHER_SECRET=true 
-DV8_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DV8_DISALLOW_JS_IN_API_INTERRUPTS_IS_CHECKED 
-DV8_IMMINENT_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DCPPGC_SUPPORTS_OBJECT_NAMES 
-DCPPGC_ENABLE_LARGER_CAGE -DCPPGC_SLIM_WRITE_BARRIER -DV8_TARGET_ARCH_IA32 
-DUSING_V8_SHARED -DUSING_V8_SHARED_PRIVATE -DUSING_V8_BASE_SHARED 
-DABSL_ALLOCATOR_NOTHROW=1 -DABSL_CONSUME_DLL -DABSL_FLAGS_STRIP_NAMES=0 
-DUSING_V8_PLATFORM_SHARED -DUSING_SYSTEM_ICU=1 
-DICU_UTIL_DATA_IMPL=ICU_UTIL_DATA_STATIC -DU_IMPORT=U_EXPORT -I../.. -Igen 
-I../../include -Igen/include -Igen/shim_headers/icui18n_shim 
-Igen/shim_headers/icuuc_shim -I../../third_party/abseil-cpp 
-I../../third_party/simdutf -I../../third_party/fp16/src/include -Wall -Wextra 
-Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wextra-se
mi -Wunreachable-code-aggressive -Wgnu -Wno-gnu-anonymous-struct 
-Wno-gnu-conditional-omitted-operand -Wno-gnu-include-next 
-Wno-gnu-label-as-value -Wno-gnu-redeclared-enum -Wno-gnu-statement-expression 
-Wno-gnu-zero-variadic-macro-arguments -Wno-zero-length-array -Wthread-safety 
-Wno-unused-template -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter 
-Wno-psabi -Wno-stringop-overread -Wloop-analysis 
-Wno-unneeded-internal-declaration -Wno-cast-function-type 
-Wno-thread-safety-reference-return -Wno-nontrivial-memcall 
-Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer -Wno-unused-but-set-global -Wshadow 
-fno-delete-null-pointer-checks -fno-strict-overflow -fno-ident -fno-math-errno 
-fno-strict-aliasing -fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fPIC -pthread 
-fcolor-diagnostics -fmerge-all-constants 
-fcrash-diagnostics-dir=../clang-crashreports -mllvm 
-instcombine-lower-dbg-declare=0 -mllvm -split-threshold-for-reg-with-hint=0 
-ffp-contract=off -Wa,--crel,--allow-experimental-crel -m32 -mfpmath=sse 
-msse3 -Wno-builtin-macro-redefined -D__DATE__= -D__TIME__= -D__TIMESTAMP__= 
-ffile-compilation-dir=. -no-canonical-prefixes -fno-omit-frame-pointer 
-momit-leaf-frame-pointer -g0 -fsanitize=array-bounds 
-fsanitize-trap=array-bounds -Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array 
-fsanitize=return -fsanitize-trap=return -fvisibility=hidden -Wheader-hygiene 
-Wstring-conversion -Wtautological-overlap-compare -Wunreachable-code 
-Wlifetime-safety-permissive -Wno-shadow -Wctad-maybe-unsupported 
-Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wmissing-field-initializers 
-Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier -O3 -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections 
-fno-unique-section-names -Wno-exit-time-destructors -Wno-invalid-offsetof 
-Wenum-compare-conditional -Wno-nullability-completeness -std=c++20 
-Wno-trigraphs -gsimple-template-names -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti 
-fvisibility-inlines-hidden -isystem/usr/local/include 
-isystem/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong 
-fno-strict-aliasing    -fmodule-name="d8_Privat
e" -c ../../src/d8/memory-access-information.cc -o 
obj/d8/memory-access-information.o
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-stringop-overread' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer'; did you 
mean '-Wno-uninitialized-const-reference'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-unused-but-set-global'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unused-but-set-variable'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-container'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wlifetime-safety-permissive' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier'; did you mean 
'-Wduplicate-decl-specifier'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
6 warnings generated.
[ 99% 1724/1730] /usr/local/llvm20/bin/clang++ -MD -MF obj/d8/d8-posix.o.d 
-D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 
-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE 
-DCOMPONENT_BUILD -D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE 
-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS=1 -DUSE_AURA=1 -DUSE_OZONE=1 -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND 
-DDYNAMIC_ANNOTATIONS_ENABLED=0 -DV8_TYPED_ARRAY_MAX_SIZE_IN_HEAP=64 
-DV8_LOGGING_LEVEL=1 -DBUILTIN_BLOCK_POSITION -DV8_USE_HOST_CPU_ARM_FEATURES 
-DV8_INTL_SUPPORT -DV8_TEMPORAL_SUPPORT -DV8_ATOMIC_OBJECT_FIELD_WRITES 
-DV8_ENABLE_LAZY_SOURCE_POSITIONS -DV8_WIN64_UNWINDING_INFO 
-DV8_ENABLE_REGEXP_INTERPRETER_THREADED_DISPATCH -DV8_ENABLE_FUZZTEST 
-DV8_ENABLE_SPARKPLUG -DV8_ENABLE_TURBOFAN -DV8_ENABLE_WEBASSEMBLY 
-DV8_ENABLE_CONTINUATION_PRESERVED_EMBEDDER_DATA -DV8_ALLOCATION_FOLDING 
-DV8_ALLOCATION_SITE_TRACKING -DV8_ADVANCED_BIGINT_ALGORITHMS -DV8_USE_ZLIB 
-DV8_ENABLE_MAGLEV_GRAPH_PRINTER -DV8_ENABLE_EXTENSIBLE
_RO_SNAPSHOT -DV8_ENABLE_BLACK_ALLOCATED_PAGES -DV8_ENABLE_UNDEFINED_DOUBLE 
-DV8_WASM_RANDOM_FUZZERS -DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_VIEW_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_PROMISE_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 -DV8_USE_DEFAULT_HASHER_SECRET=true 
-DV8_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DV8_DISALLOW_JS_IN_API_INTERRUPTS_IS_CHECKED 
-DV8_IMMINENT_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DCPPGC_SUPPORTS_OBJECT_NAMES 
-DCPPGC_ENABLE_LARGER_CAGE -DCPPGC_SLIM_WRITE_BARRIER -DV8_TARGET_ARCH_IA32 
-DUSING_V8_SHARED -DUSING_V8_SHARED_PRIVATE -DUSING_V8_BASE_SHARED 
-DABSL_ALLOCATOR_NOTHROW=1 -DABSL_CONSUME_DLL -DABSL_FLAGS_STRIP_NAMES=0 
-DUSING_V8_PLATFORM_SHARED -DUSING_SYSTEM_ICU=1 
-DICU_UTIL_DATA_IMPL=ICU_UTIL_DATA_STATIC -DU_IMPORT=U_EXPORT -I../.. -Igen 
-I../../include -Igen/include -Igen/shim_headers/icui18n_shim 
-Igen/shim_headers/icuuc_shim -I../../third_party/abseil-cpp 
-I../../third_party/simdutf -I../../third_party/fp16/src/include -Wall -Wextra 
-Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wextra-semi -Wunreachable-
code-aggressive -Wgnu -Wno-gnu-anonymous-struct 
-Wno-gnu-conditional-omitted-operand -Wno-gnu-include-next 
-Wno-gnu-label-as-value -Wno-gnu-redeclared-enum -Wno-gnu-statement-expression 
-Wno-gnu-zero-variadic-macro-arguments -Wno-zero-length-array -Wthread-safety 
-Wno-unused-template -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter 
-Wno-psabi -Wno-stringop-overread -Wloop-analysis 
-Wno-unneeded-internal-declaration -Wno-cast-function-type 
-Wno-thread-safety-reference-return -Wno-nontrivial-memcall 
-Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer -Wno-unused-but-set-global -Wshadow 
-fno-delete-null-pointer-checks -fno-strict-overflow -fno-ident -fno-math-errno 
-fno-strict-aliasing -fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fPIC -pthread 
-fcolor-diagnostics -fmerge-all-constants 
-fcrash-diagnostics-dir=../clang-crashreports -mllvm 
-instcombine-lower-dbg-declare=0 -mllvm -split-threshold-for-reg-with-hint=0 
-ffp-contract=off -Wa,--crel,--allow-experimental-crel -m32 -mfpmath=sse -msse3 
-Wno-built
in-macro-redefined -D__DATE__= -D__TIME__= -D__TIMESTAMP__= 
-ffile-compilation-dir=. -no-canonical-prefixes -fno-omit-frame-pointer 
-momit-leaf-frame-pointer -g0 -fsanitize=array-bounds 
-fsanitize-trap=array-bounds -Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array 
-fsanitize=return -fsanitize-trap=return -fvisibility=hidden -Wheader-hygiene 
-Wstring-conversion -Wtautological-overlap-compare -Wunreachable-code 
-Wlifetime-safety-permissive -Wno-shadow -Wctad-maybe-unsupported 
-Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wmissing-field-initializers 
-Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier -O3 -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections 
-fno-unique-section-names -Wno-exit-time-destructors -Wno-invalid-offsetof 
-Wenum-compare-conditional -Wno-nullability-completeness -std=c++20 
-Wno-trigraphs -gsimple-template-names -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti 
-fvisibility-inlines-hidden -isystem/usr/local/include 
-isystem/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong 
-fno-strict-aliasing    -fmodule-name="d8_Private" -c ../../src/d
8/d8-posix.cc -o obj/d8/d8-posix.o
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-stringop-overread' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer'; did you 
mean '-Wno-uninitialized-const-reference'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-unused-but-set-global'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unused-but-set-variable'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-container'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wlifetime-safety-permissive' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier'; did you mean 
'-Wduplicate-decl-specifier'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
6 warnings generated.
[ 99% 1725/1730] /usr/local/llvm20/bin/clang++ -MD -MF obj/v8_shell/shell.o.d 
-D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 
-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE 
-DCOMPONENT_BUILD -D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE 
-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS=1 -DUSE_AURA=1 -DUSE_OZONE=1 -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND 
-DDYNAMIC_ANNOTATIONS_ENABLED=0 -DV8_TYPED_ARRAY_MAX_SIZE_IN_HEAP=64 
-DV8_LOGGING_LEVEL=1 -DBUILTIN_BLOCK_POSITION -DV8_USE_HOST_CPU_ARM_FEATURES 
-DV8_INTL_SUPPORT -DV8_TEMPORAL_SUPPORT -DV8_ATOMIC_OBJECT_FIELD_WRITES 
-DV8_ENABLE_LAZY_SOURCE_POSITIONS -DV8_WIN64_UNWINDING_INFO 
-DV8_ENABLE_REGEXP_INTERPRETER_THREADED_DISPATCH -DV8_ENABLE_FUZZTEST 
-DV8_ENABLE_SPARKPLUG -DV8_ENABLE_TURBOFAN -DV8_ENABLE_WEBASSEMBLY 
-DV8_ENABLE_CONTINUATION_PRESERVED_EMBEDDER_DATA -DV8_ALLOCATION_FOLDING 
-DV8_ALLOCATION_SITE_TRACKING -DV8_ADVANCED_BIGINT_ALGORITHMS -DV8_USE_ZLIB 
-DV8_ENABLE_MAGLEV_GRAPH_PRINTER -DV8_ENABLE_EXTENSI
BLE_RO_SNAPSHOT -DV8_ENABLE_BLACK_ALLOCATED_PAGES -DV8_ENABLE_UNDEFINED_DOUBLE 
-DV8_WASM_RANDOM_FUZZERS -DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_VIEW_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_PROMISE_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 -DV8_USE_DEFAULT_HASHER_SECRET=true 
-DV8_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DV8_DISALLOW_JS_IN_API_INTERRUPTS_IS_CHECKED 
-DV8_IMMINENT_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DCPPGC_SUPPORTS_OBJECT_NAMES 
-DCPPGC_ENABLE_LARGER_CAGE -DCPPGC_SLIM_WRITE_BARRIER -DV8_TARGET_ARCH_IA32 
-DUSING_V8_SHARED -DUSING_V8_SHARED_PRIVATE -DUSING_V8_BASE_SHARED 
-DABSL_ALLOCATOR_NOTHROW=1 -DABSL_CONSUME_DLL -DABSL_FLAGS_STRIP_NAMES=0 
-DUSING_V8_PLATFORM_SHARED -DUSING_SYSTEM_ICU=1 
-DICU_UTIL_DATA_IMPL=ICU_UTIL_DATA_STATIC -DU_IMPORT=U_EXPORT -I../.. -Igen 
-I../../include -Igen/include -Igen/shim_headers/icui18n_shim 
-Igen/shim_headers/icuuc_shim -I../../third_party/abseil-cpp 
-I../../third_party/simdutf -I../../third_party/fp16/src/include -Wall -Wextra 
-Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wextra-semi -Wunreachab
le-code-aggressive -Wgnu -Wno-gnu-anonymous-struct 
-Wno-gnu-conditional-omitted-operand -Wno-gnu-include-next 
-Wno-gnu-label-as-value -Wno-gnu-redeclared-enum -Wno-gnu-statement-expression 
-Wno-gnu-zero-variadic-macro-arguments -Wno-zero-length-array -Wthread-safety 
-Wno-unused-template -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter 
-Wno-psabi -Wno-stringop-overread -Wloop-analysis 
-Wno-unneeded-internal-declaration -Wno-cast-function-type 
-Wno-thread-safety-reference-return -Wno-nontrivial-memcall 
-Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer -Wno-unused-but-set-global -Wshadow 
-fno-delete-null-pointer-checks -fno-strict-overflow -fno-ident -fno-math-errno 
-fno-strict-aliasing -fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fPIC -pthread 
-fcolor-diagnostics -fmerge-all-constants 
-fcrash-diagnostics-dir=../clang-crashreports -mllvm 
-instcombine-lower-dbg-declare=0 -mllvm -split-threshold-for-reg-with-hint=0 
-ffp-contract=off -Wa,--crel,--allow-experimental-crel -m32 -mfpmath=sse -msse3 
-Wno-bu
iltin-macro-redefined -D__DATE__= -D__TIME__= -D__TIMESTAMP__= 
-ffile-compilation-dir=. -no-canonical-prefixes -fno-omit-frame-pointer 
-momit-leaf-frame-pointer -g0 -fsanitize=array-bounds 
-fsanitize-trap=array-bounds -Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array 
-fsanitize=return -fsanitize-trap=return -fvisibility=hidden -Wheader-hygiene 
-Wstring-conversion -Wtautological-overlap-compare -Wunreachable-code 
-Wlifetime-safety-permissive -Wno-shadow -Wctad-maybe-unsupported 
-Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wmissing-field-initializers 
-Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier -O3 -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections 
-fno-unique-section-names -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wenum-compare-conditional 
-Wno-nullability-completeness -std=c++20 -Wno-trigraphs -gsimple-template-names 
-fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -fvisibility-inlines-hidden 
-isystem/usr/local/include -isystem/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe 
-fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing    
-fmodule-name="v8_shell_Private" -c ../../samples/shell.cc -o obj
/v8_shell/shell.o
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-stringop-overread' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer'; did you 
mean '-Wno-uninitialized-const-reference'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-unused-but-set-global'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unused-but-set-variable'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-container'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wlifetime-safety-permissive' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier'; did you mean 
'-Wduplicate-decl-specifier'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
6 warnings generated.
[ 99% 1726/1730] "python3" "../../build/toolchain/gcc_solink_wrapper.py" 
--readelf="/usr/local/llvm20/bin/llvm-readelf" 
--nm="/usr/local/llvm20/bin/llvm-nm"  --tocfile="./libv8.so.TOC" 
--output="./libv8.so" -- /usr/local/llvm20/bin/clang++ -shared 
-Wl,-soname="libv8.so" -fPIC -m32 -no-canonical-prefixes -Wl,-z,defs 
-Wl,--as-needed -fuse-ld=lld -Wl,--fatal-warnings -Wl,--build-id=fast 
-Wl,-z,noexecstack -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--icf=all -Wl,--color-diagnostics 
-Wl,--undefined-version -Wl,--no-call-graph-profile-sort -Wl,-rpath=\$ORIGIN 
-Wl,--gc-sections -L/usr/local/lib   -Wl,--icf=none -o "./libv8.so" 
@"./libv8.so.rsp"  
[ 99% 1727/1730] /usr/local/llvm20/bin/clang++ -MD -MF obj/d8/d8-test.o.d 
-D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 
-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE 
-DCOMPONENT_BUILD -D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE 
-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS=1 -DUSE_AURA=1 -DUSE_OZONE=1 -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND 
-DDYNAMIC_ANNOTATIONS_ENABLED=0 -DV8_TYPED_ARRAY_MAX_SIZE_IN_HEAP=64 
-DV8_LOGGING_LEVEL=1 -DBUILTIN_BLOCK_POSITION -DV8_USE_HOST_CPU_ARM_FEATURES 
-DV8_INTL_SUPPORT -DV8_TEMPORAL_SUPPORT -DV8_ATOMIC_OBJECT_FIELD_WRITES 
-DV8_ENABLE_LAZY_SOURCE_POSITIONS -DV8_WIN64_UNWINDING_INFO 
-DV8_ENABLE_REGEXP_INTERPRETER_THREADED_DISPATCH -DV8_ENABLE_FUZZTEST 
-DV8_ENABLE_SPARKPLUG -DV8_ENABLE_TURBOFAN -DV8_ENABLE_WEBASSEMBLY 
-DV8_ENABLE_CONTINUATION_PRESERVED_EMBEDDER_DATA -DV8_ALLOCATION_FOLDING 
-DV8_ALLOCATION_SITE_TRACKING -DV8_ADVANCED_BIGINT_ALGORITHMS -DV8_USE_ZLIB 
-DV8_ENABLE_MAGLEV_GRAPH_PRINTER -DV8_ENABLE_EXTENSIBLE_
RO_SNAPSHOT -DV8_ENABLE_BLACK_ALLOCATED_PAGES -DV8_ENABLE_UNDEFINED_DOUBLE 
-DV8_WASM_RANDOM_FUZZERS -DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_VIEW_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_PROMISE_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 -DV8_USE_DEFAULT_HASHER_SECRET=true 
-DV8_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DV8_DISALLOW_JS_IN_API_INTERRUPTS_IS_CHECKED 
-DV8_IMMINENT_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DCPPGC_SUPPORTS_OBJECT_NAMES 
-DCPPGC_ENABLE_LARGER_CAGE -DCPPGC_SLIM_WRITE_BARRIER -DV8_TARGET_ARCH_IA32 
-DUSING_V8_SHARED -DUSING_V8_SHARED_PRIVATE -DUSING_V8_BASE_SHARED 
-DABSL_ALLOCATOR_NOTHROW=1 -DABSL_CONSUME_DLL -DABSL_FLAGS_STRIP_NAMES=0 
-DUSING_V8_PLATFORM_SHARED -DUSING_SYSTEM_ICU=1 
-DICU_UTIL_DATA_IMPL=ICU_UTIL_DATA_STATIC -DU_IMPORT=U_EXPORT -I../.. -Igen 
-I../../include -Igen/include -Igen/shim_headers/icui18n_shim 
-Igen/shim_headers/icuuc_shim -I../../third_party/abseil-cpp 
-I../../third_party/simdutf -I../../third_party/fp16/src/include -Wall -Wextra 
-Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wextra-semi -Wunreachable-c
ode-aggressive -Wgnu -Wno-gnu-anonymous-struct 
-Wno-gnu-conditional-omitted-operand -Wno-gnu-include-next 
-Wno-gnu-label-as-value -Wno-gnu-redeclared-enum -Wno-gnu-statement-expression 
-Wno-gnu-zero-variadic-macro-arguments -Wno-zero-length-array -Wthread-safety 
-Wno-unused-template -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter 
-Wno-psabi -Wno-stringop-overread -Wloop-analysis 
-Wno-unneeded-internal-declaration -Wno-cast-function-type 
-Wno-thread-safety-reference-return -Wno-nontrivial-memcall 
-Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer -Wno-unused-but-set-global -Wshadow 
-fno-delete-null-pointer-checks -fno-strict-overflow -fno-ident -fno-math-errno 
-fno-strict-aliasing -fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fPIC -pthread 
-fcolor-diagnostics -fmerge-all-constants 
-fcrash-diagnostics-dir=../clang-crashreports -mllvm 
-instcombine-lower-dbg-declare=0 -mllvm -split-threshold-for-reg-with-hint=0 
-ffp-contract=off -Wa,--crel,--allow-experimental-crel -m32 -mfpmath=sse -msse3 
-Wno-builti
n-macro-redefined -D__DATE__= -D__TIME__= -D__TIMESTAMP__= 
-ffile-compilation-dir=. -no-canonical-prefixes -fno-omit-frame-pointer 
-momit-leaf-frame-pointer -g0 -fsanitize=array-bounds 
-fsanitize-trap=array-bounds -Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array 
-fsanitize=return -fsanitize-trap=return -fvisibility=hidden -Wheader-hygiene 
-Wstring-conversion -Wtautological-overlap-compare -Wunreachable-code 
-Wlifetime-safety-permissive -Wno-shadow -Wctad-maybe-unsupported 
-Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wmissing-field-initializers 
-Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier -O3 -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections 
-fno-unique-section-names -Wno-exit-time-destructors -Wno-invalid-offsetof 
-Wenum-compare-conditional -Wno-nullability-completeness -std=c++20 
-Wno-trigraphs -gsimple-template-names -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti 
-fvisibility-inlines-hidden -isystem/usr/local/include 
-isystem/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong 
-fno-strict-aliasing    -fmodule-name="d8_Private" -c ../../src/d8
/d8-test.cc -o obj/d8/d8-test.o
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-stringop-overread' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer'; did you 
mean '-Wno-uninitialized-const-reference'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-unused-but-set-global'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unused-but-set-variable'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-container'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wlifetime-safety-permissive' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier'; did you mean 
'-Wduplicate-decl-specifier'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
6 warnings generated.
[ 99% 1728/1730] "python3" "../../build/toolchain/gcc_link_wrapper.py" 
--output="./v8_shell" -- /usr/local/llvm20/bin/clang++ -pie -fPIC -m32 
-no-canonical-prefixes -Wl,-z,defs -Wl,--as-needed -fuse-ld=lld 
-Wl,--fatal-warnings -Wl,--build-id=fast -Wl,-z,noexecstack -Wl,-z,relro 
-Wl,--icf=all -Wl,--color-diagnostics -Wl,--undefined-version 
-Wl,--no-call-graph-profile-sort -rdynamic -pie -Wl,--disable-new-dtags 
-Wl,-rpath=\$ORIGIN -Wl,--gc-sections -L/usr/local/lib   -Wl,--icf=none -o 
"./v8_shell" -Wl,--start-group @"./v8_shell.rsp" -Wl,--end-group  ./libv8.so 
./libv8_libbase.so ./libv8_libplatform.so ./libthird_party_abseil-cpp_absl.so 
-lpthread -licui18n -licuuc -Wl,--start-group  -Wl,--end-group 
[ 99% 1728/1730] /usr/local/llvm20/bin/clang++ -MD -MF obj/d8/d8.o.d 
-D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 
-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE 
-DCOMPONENT_BUILD -D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE 
-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS=1 -DUSE_AURA=1 -DUSE_OZONE=1 -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND 
-DDYNAMIC_ANNOTATIONS_ENABLED=0 -DV8_TYPED_ARRAY_MAX_SIZE_IN_HEAP=64 
-DV8_LOGGING_LEVEL=1 -DBUILTIN_BLOCK_POSITION -DV8_USE_HOST_CPU_ARM_FEATURES 
-DV8_INTL_SUPPORT -DV8_TEMPORAL_SUPPORT -DV8_ATOMIC_OBJECT_FIELD_WRITES 
-DV8_ENABLE_LAZY_SOURCE_POSITIONS -DV8_WIN64_UNWINDING_INFO 
-DV8_ENABLE_REGEXP_INTERPRETER_THREADED_DISPATCH -DV8_ENABLE_FUZZTEST 
-DV8_ENABLE_SPARKPLUG -DV8_ENABLE_TURBOFAN -DV8_ENABLE_WEBASSEMBLY 
-DV8_ENABLE_CONTINUATION_PRESERVED_EMBEDDER_DATA -DV8_ALLOCATION_FOLDING 
-DV8_ALLOCATION_SITE_TRACKING -DV8_ADVANCED_BIGINT_ALGORITHMS -DV8_USE_ZLIB 
-DV8_ENABLE_MAGLEV_GRAPH_PRINTER -DV8_ENABLE_EXTENSIBLE_RO_SN
APSHOT -DV8_ENABLE_BLACK_ALLOCATED_PAGES -DV8_ENABLE_UNDEFINED_DOUBLE 
-DV8_WASM_RANDOM_FUZZERS -DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_VIEW_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_PROMISE_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 -DV8_USE_DEFAULT_HASHER_SECRET=true 
-DV8_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DV8_DISALLOW_JS_IN_API_INTERRUPTS_IS_CHECKED 
-DV8_IMMINENT_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DCPPGC_SUPPORTS_OBJECT_NAMES 
-DCPPGC_ENABLE_LARGER_CAGE -DCPPGC_SLIM_WRITE_BARRIER -DV8_TARGET_ARCH_IA32 
-DUSING_V8_SHARED -DUSING_V8_SHARED_PRIVATE -DUSING_V8_BASE_SHARED 
-DABSL_ALLOCATOR_NOTHROW=1 -DABSL_CONSUME_DLL -DABSL_FLAGS_STRIP_NAMES=0 
-DUSING_V8_PLATFORM_SHARED -DUSING_SYSTEM_ICU=1 
-DICU_UTIL_DATA_IMPL=ICU_UTIL_DATA_STATIC -DU_IMPORT=U_EXPORT -I../.. -Igen 
-I../../include -Igen/include -Igen/shim_headers/icui18n_shim 
-Igen/shim_headers/icuuc_shim -I../../third_party/abseil-cpp 
-I../../third_party/simdutf -I../../third_party/fp16/src/include -Wall -Wextra 
-Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wextra-semi -Wunreachable-code-a
ggressive -Wgnu -Wno-gnu-anonymous-struct -Wno-gnu-conditional-omitted-operand 
-Wno-gnu-include-next -Wno-gnu-label-as-value -Wno-gnu-redeclared-enum 
-Wno-gnu-statement-expression -Wno-gnu-zero-variadic-macro-arguments 
-Wno-zero-length-array -Wthread-safety -Wno-unused-template 
-Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-psabi 
-Wno-stringop-overread -Wloop-analysis -Wno-unneeded-internal-declaration 
-Wno-cast-function-type -Wno-thread-safety-reference-return 
-Wno-nontrivial-memcall -Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer 
-Wno-unused-but-set-global -Wshadow -fno-delete-null-pointer-checks 
-fno-strict-overflow -fno-ident -fno-math-errno -fno-strict-aliasing 
-fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fPIC -pthread -fcolor-diagnostics 
-fmerge-all-constants -fcrash-diagnostics-dir=../clang-crashreports -mllvm 
-instcombine-lower-dbg-declare=0 -mllvm -split-threshold-for-reg-with-hint=0 
-ffp-contract=off -Wa,--crel,--allow-experimental-crel -m32 -mfpmath=sse -msse3 
-Wno-builtin-mac
ro-redefined -D__DATE__= -D__TIME__= -D__TIMESTAMP__= -ffile-compilation-dir=. 
-no-canonical-prefixes -fno-omit-frame-pointer -momit-leaf-frame-pointer -g0 
-fsanitize=array-bounds -fsanitize-trap=array-bounds 
-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array -fsanitize=return 
-fsanitize-trap=return -fvisibility=hidden -Wheader-hygiene -Wstring-conversion 
-Wtautological-overlap-compare -Wunreachable-code -Wlifetime-safety-permissive 
-Wno-shadow -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -Wno-invalid-offsetof 
-Wmissing-field-initializers -Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier -O3 
-fdata-sections -ffunction-sections -fno-unique-section-names 
-Wno-exit-time-destructors -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wenum-compare-conditional 
-Wno-nullability-completeness -std=c++20 -Wno-trigraphs -gsimple-template-names 
-fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -fvisibility-inlines-hidden 
-isystem/usr/local/include -isystem/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe 
-fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing    -fmodule-name="d8_Private" -c 
../../src/d8/d8.c
c -o obj/d8/d8.o
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-stringop-overread' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer'; did you 
mean '-Wno-uninitialized-const-reference'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-unused-but-set-global'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unused-but-set-variable'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-container'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wlifetime-safety-permissive' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier'; did you mean 
'-Wduplicate-decl-specifier'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
6 warnings generated.
[ 99% 1729/1730] "python3" "../../build/toolchain/gcc_link_wrapper.py" 
--output="./d8" -- /usr/local/llvm20/bin/clang++ -pie -fPIC -m32 
-no-canonical-prefixes -Wl,-z,defs -Wl,--as-needed -fuse-ld=lld 
-Wl,--fatal-warnings -Wl,--build-id=fast -Wl,-z,noexecstack -Wl,-z,relro 
-Wl,--icf=all -Wl,--color-diagnostics -Wl,--undefined-version 
-Wl,--no-call-graph-profile-sort -rdynamic -pie -Wl,--disable-new-dtags 
-Wl,-rpath=\$ORIGIN -Wl,--gc-sections -L/usr/local/lib   -Wl,--icf=none -o 
"./d8" -Wl,--start-group @"./d8.rsp" -Wl,--end-group  ./libv8.so 
./libv8_libbase.so ./libv8_libplatform.so ./libthird_party_abseil-cpp_absl.so 
-lpthread -licui18n -licuuc -Wl,--start-group  -Wl,--end-group 
[ 99% 1729/1730] /usr/local/llvm20/bin/clang++ -MD -MF 
obj/test/mkgrokdump/mkgrokdump/mkgrokdump.o.d -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS 
-D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 
-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -DCOMPONENT_BUILD 
-D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE 
-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS=1 -DUSE_AURA=1 -DUSE_OZONE=1 -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND 
-DDYNAMIC_ANNOTATIONS_ENABLED=0 -DV8_TYPED_ARRAY_MAX_SIZE_IN_HEAP=64 
-DV8_LOGGING_LEVEL=1 -DBUILTIN_BLOCK_POSITION -DV8_USE_HOST_CPU_ARM_FEATURES 
-DV8_INTL_SUPPORT -DV8_TEMPORAL_SUPPORT -DV8_ATOMIC_OBJECT_FIELD_WRITES 
-DV8_ENABLE_LAZY_SOURCE_POSITIONS -DV8_WIN64_UNWINDING_INFO 
-DV8_ENABLE_REGEXP_INTERPRETER_THREADED_DISPATCH -DV8_ENABLE_FUZZTEST 
-DV8_ENABLE_SPARKPLUG -DV8_ENABLE_TURBOFAN -DV8_ENABLE_WEBASSEMBLY 
-DV8_ENABLE_CONTINUATION_PRESERVED_EMBEDDER_DATA -DV8_ALLOCATION_FOLDING 
-DV8_ALLOCATION_SITE_TRACKING -DV8_ADVANCED_BIGINT_ALGORITHMS -DV8_USE_ZLIB 
-DV8_ENABLE_MAGLEV_GRAPH_PRIN
TER -DV8_ENABLE_EXTENSIBLE_RO_SNAPSHOT -DV8_ENABLE_BLACK_ALLOCATED_PAGES 
-DV8_ENABLE_UNDEFINED_DOUBLE -DV8_WASM_RANDOM_FUZZERS 
-DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_ARRAY_BUFFER_VIEW_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 
-DV8_PROMISE_INTERNAL_FIELD_COUNT=0 -DV8_USE_DEFAULT_HASHER_SECRET=true 
-DV8_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DV8_DISALLOW_JS_IN_API_INTERRUPTS_IS_CHECKED 
-DV8_IMMINENT_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DCPPGC_SUPPORTS_OBJECT_NAMES 
-DCPPGC_ENABLE_LARGER_CAGE -DCPPGC_SLIM_WRITE_BARRIER -DV8_TARGET_ARCH_IA32 
-DUSING_V8_SHARED -DUSING_V8_SHARED_PRIVATE -DUSING_V8_BASE_SHARED 
-DABSL_ALLOCATOR_NOTHROW=1 -DABSL_CONSUME_DLL -DABSL_FLAGS_STRIP_NAMES=0 
-DUSING_V8_PLATFORM_SHARED -DUSING_SYSTEM_ICU=1 
-DICU_UTIL_DATA_IMPL=ICU_UTIL_DATA_STATIC -DU_IMPORT=U_EXPORT -I../.. -Igen 
-I../../include -Igen/include -Igen/shim_headers/icui18n_shim 
-Igen/shim_headers/icuuc_shim -I../../third_party/abseil-cpp 
-I../../third_party/simdutf -I../../third_party/fp16/src/include -Wall -Wextra 
-Wimplicit-fallthrough -
Wextra-semi -Wunreachable-code-aggressive -Wgnu -Wno-gnu-anonymous-struct 
-Wno-gnu-conditional-omitted-operand -Wno-gnu-include-next 
-Wno-gnu-label-as-value -Wno-gnu-redeclared-enum -Wno-gnu-statement-expression 
-Wno-gnu-zero-variadic-macro-arguments -Wno-zero-length-array -Wthread-safety 
-Wno-unused-template -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter 
-Wno-psabi -Wno-stringop-overread -Wloop-analysis 
-Wno-unneeded-internal-declaration -Wno-cast-function-type 
-Wno-thread-safety-reference-return -Wno-nontrivial-memcall 
-Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer -Wno-unused-but-set-global -Wshadow 
-fno-delete-null-pointer-checks -fno-strict-overflow -fno-ident -fno-math-errno 
-fno-strict-aliasing -fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fPIC -pthread 
-fcolor-diagnostics -fmerge-all-constants 
-fcrash-diagnostics-dir=../clang-crashreports -mllvm 
-instcombine-lower-dbg-declare=0 -mllvm -split-threshold-for-reg-with-hint=0 
-ffp-contract=off -Wa,--crel,--allow-experimental-crel -m32 -mfp
math=sse -msse3 -Wno-builtin-macro-redefined -D__DATE__= -D__TIME__= 
-D__TIMESTAMP__= -ffile-compilation-dir=. -no-canonical-prefixes 
-fno-omit-frame-pointer -momit-leaf-frame-pointer -g0 -fsanitize=array-bounds 
-fsanitize-trap=array-bounds -Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array 
-fsanitize=return -fsanitize-trap=return -fvisibility=hidden -Wheader-hygiene 
-Wstring-conversion -Wtautological-overlap-compare -Wunreachable-code 
-Wlifetime-safety-permissive -Wno-shadow -Wctad-maybe-unsupported 
-Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wmissing-field-initializers 
-Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier -O3 -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections 
-fno-unique-section-names -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wenum-compare-conditional 
-Wno-nullability-completeness -std=c++20 -Wno-trigraphs -gsimple-template-names 
-fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -fvisibility-inlines-hidden 
-isystem/usr/local/include -isystem/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe 
-fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing    
-fmodule-name="mkgrokdump_Private" -c ../.
./test/mkgrokdump/mkgrokdump.cc -o obj/test/mkgrokdump/mkgrokdump/mkgrokdump.o
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-stringop-overread' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-uninitialized-const-pointer'; did you 
mean '-Wno-uninitialized-const-reference'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-unused-but-set-global'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unused-but-set-variable'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-static-sized-array'; did you mean 
'-Wno-unsafe-buffer-usage-in-container'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wlifetime-safety-permissive' 
[-Wunknown-warning-option]
warning: unknown warning option '-Wunnecessary-virtual-specifier'; did you mean 
'-Wduplicate-decl-specifier'? [-Wunknown-warning-option]
6 warnings generated.
[100% 1730/1730] "python3" "../../build/toolchain/gcc_link_wrapper.py" 
--output="./mkgrokdump" -- /usr/local/llvm20/bin/clang++ -pie -fPIC -m32 
-no-canonical-prefixes -Wl,-z,defs -Wl,--as-needed -fuse-ld=lld 
-Wl,--fatal-warnings -Wl,--build-id=fast -Wl,-z,noexecstack -Wl,-z,relro 
-Wl,--icf=all -Wl,--color-diagnostics -Wl,--undefined-version 
-Wl,--no-call-graph-profile-sort -rdynamic -pie -Wl,--disable-new-dtags 
-Wl,-rpath=\$ORIGIN -Wl,--gc-sections -L/usr/local/lib   -Wl,--icf=none -o 
"./mkgrokdump" -Wl,--start-group @"./mkgrokdump.rsp" -Wl,--end-group  
./libv8.so ./libv8_libbase.so ./libv8_libplatform.so 
./libthird_party_abseil-cpp_absl.so -lpthread -licui18n -licuuc 
-Wl,--start-group  -Wl,--end-group 
elfctl -i -e +wxneeded 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/v8-15.5.35.20/out/Release/d8
elfctl -i -e +wxneeded 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/v8-15.5.35.20/out/Release/mkgrokdump
elfctl -i -e +wxneeded 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/v8-15.5.35.20/out/Release/mksnapshot
elfctl -i -e +wxneeded 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/v8-15.5.35.20/out/Release/v8_shell
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: run-depends    >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: stage          >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  Staging for v8-15.5.35.20
===>   Generating temporary packing list
/bin/mkdir -p /wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/stage/usr/local/include/cppgc 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/stage/usr/local/include/libplatform
install  -s -m 555 /wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/v8-15.5.35.20/out/Release/d8 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/stage/usr/local/bin/d8
install  -s -m 555 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/v8-15.5.35.20/out/Release/mkgrokdump 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/stage/usr/local/bin/mkgrokdump
install  -s -m 555 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/v8-15.5.35.20/out/Release/mksnapshot 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/stage/usr/local/bin/mksnapshot
install  -s -m 555 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/v8-15.5.35.20/out/Release/v8_shell 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/stage/usr/local/bin/v8_shell
install  -s -m 0644 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/v8-15.5.35.20/out/Release/libchrome_zlib.so 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/stage/usr/local/lib/libchrome_zlib.so
install  -s -m 0644 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/v8-15.5.35.20/out/Release/libv8.so 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/stage/usr/local/lib/libv8.so
install  -s -m 0644 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/v8-15.5.35.20/out/Release/libv8_libbase.so 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/stage/usr/local/lib/libv8_libbase.so
install  -s -m 0644 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/v8-15.5.35.20/out/Release/libv8_libplatform.so 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/stage/usr/local/lib/libv8_libplatform.so
install  -s -m 0644 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/v8-15.5.35.20/out/Release/libthird_party_abseil-cpp_absl.so
 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/stage/usr/local/lib/libthird_party_abseil-cpp_absl.so
install  -s -m 0644 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/v8-15.5.35.20/out/Release/libthird_party_partition_alloc_src_partition_alloc_allocator_base.so
 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/stage/usr/local/lib/libthird_party_partition_alloc_src_partition_alloc_allocator_base.so
install: 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/lang/v8/work/v8-15.5.35.20/out/Release/libthird_party_partition_alloc_src_partition_alloc_allocator_base.so:
 No such file or directory
*** Error code 71

Stop.
make: stopped making "stage" in /usr/ports/lang/v8

Reply via email to