You are receiving this mail as a port that you maintain
is failing to build on the FreeBSD package build server.
Please investigate the failure and submit a PR to fix
build.

Maintainer:     [email protected]
Last committer: [email protected]
Ident:          $FreeBSD: head/x11-fm/gentoo/Makefile 432904 2017-01-31 
08:40:22Z vanilla $
Log URL:        
http://beefy16.nyi.freebsd.org/data/head-armv7-default/p482948_s339695/logs/gentoo-0.20.7.log
Build URL:      
http://beefy16.nyi.freebsd.org/build.html?mastername=head-armv7-default&build=p482948_s339695
Log:

=>> Building x11-fm/gentoo
build started at Thu Oct 25 16:45:10 UTC 2018
port directory: /usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo
package name: gentoo-0.20.7
building for: FreeBSD head-armv7-default-job-22 13.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 
13.0-CURRENT 1300000 arm
maintained by: [email protected]
Makefile ident:      $FreeBSD: head/x11-fm/gentoo/Makefile 432904 2017-01-31 
08:40:22Z vanilla $
Poudriere version: 3.2.8
Host OSVERSION: 1200085
Jail OSVERSION: 1300000
Job Id: 22




!!! Jail is newer than host. (Jail: 1300000, Host: 1200085) !!!
!!! This is not supported. !!!
!!! Host kernel must be same or newer than jail. !!!
!!! Expect build failures. !!!



---Begin Environment---
SHELL=/bin/csh
UNAME_p=armv7
UNAME_m=arm
ABI_FILE=/usr/lib/crt1.o
OSVERSION=1300000
UNAME_v=FreeBSD 13.0-CURRENT 1300000
UNAME_r=13.0-CURRENT
BLOCKSIZE=K
MAIL=/var/mail/root
STATUS=1
HOME=/root
PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
LOCALBASE=/usr/local
QEMU_EMULATING=1
USER=root
LIBEXECPREFIX=/usr/local/libexec/poudriere
POUDRIERE_VERSION=3.2.8
MASTERMNT=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/head-armv7-default/ref
POUDRIERE_BUILD_TYPE=bulk
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
SAVED_TERM=
PWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/head-armv7-default/ref/.p/pool
P_PORTS_FEATURES=FLAVORS SELECTED_OPTIONS
MASTERNAME=head-armv7-default
SCRIPTPREFIX=/usr/local/share/poudriere
OLDPWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/head-armv7-default/ref/.p
SCRIPTPATH=/usr/local/share/poudriere/bulk.sh
POUDRIEREPATH=/usr/local/bin/poudriere
---End Environment---

---Begin Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
PORT_FLAGS=
PKGENV=
FLAVOR=
DEPENDS_ARGS=
MAKE_ARGS=
---End Poudriere Port Flags/Env---

---Begin OPTIONS List---
===> The following configuration options are available for gentoo-0.20.7:
     DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
     FAM=off: File Alteration Monitor support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
---End OPTIONS List---

--MAINTAINER--
[email protected]
--End MAINTAINER--

--CONFIGURE_ARGS--
--disable-fam --prefix=/usr/local ${_LATE_CONFIGURE_ARGS}
--End CONFIGURE_ARGS--

--CONFIGURE_ENV--
MKDIR_P="/bin/mkdir -p" MAKE=gmake PKG_CONFIG=pkgconf 
XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work  
XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work  
HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work TMPDIR="/tmp" 
PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
 SHELL=/bin/sh CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/sh LANG=en_US.UTF-8 LC_ALL=en_US.UTF-8 
CONFIG_SITE=/usr/ports/Templates/config.site lt_cv_sys_max_cmd_len=262144
--End CONFIGURE_ENV--

--MAKE_ENV--
XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work  
XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work  
HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work TMPDIR="/tmp" 
PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
 NO_PIE=yes MK_DEBUG_FILES=no MK_KERNEL_SYMBOLS=no SHELL=/bin/sh NO_LINT=YES 
LANG=en_US.UTF-8 LC_ALL=en_US.UTF-8 PREFIX=/usr/local  LOCALBASE=/usr/local  
CC="/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cc" CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe  -fno-strict-aliasing "  
CPP="/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cpp" CPPFLAGS=""  LDFLAGS=" " LIBS=""  
CXX="/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++" CXXFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing  "  
MANPREFIX="/usr/local" BSD_INSTALL_PROGRAM="install  -s -m 555"  
BSD_INSTALL_LIB="install  -s -m 0644"  BSD_INSTALL_SCRIPT="install  -m 555"  
BSD_INSTALL_DATA="install  -m 0644"  BSD_INSTALL_MAN="install  -m 444"
--End MAKE_ENV--

--PLIST_SUB--
PORTDOCS="" GTK2_VERSION="2.10.0"  GTK3_VERSION="3.0.0" OSREL=13.0 PREFIX=%D 
LOCALBASE=/usr/local  RESETPREFIX=/usr/local LIB32DIR=lib 
DOCSDIR="share/doc/gentoo"  EXAMPLESDIR="share/examples/gentoo"  
DATADIR="share/gentoo"  WWWDIR="www/gentoo"  ETCDIR="etc/gentoo"
--End PLIST_SUB--

--SUB_LIST--
PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local  DATADIR=/usr/local/share/gentoo 
DOCSDIR=/usr/local/share/doc/gentoo 
EXAMPLESDIR=/usr/local/share/examples/gentoo  WWWDIR=/usr/local/www/gentoo 
ETCDIR=/usr/local/etc/gentoo
--End SUB_LIST--

---Begin make.conf---
.sinclude "/etc/make.nxb.conf"
USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS=yes
BATCH=yes
WRKDIRPREFIX=/wrkdirs
PORTSDIR=/usr/ports
PACKAGES=/packages
DISTDIR=/distfiles
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
PACKAGE_BUILDING_FLAVORS=yes
MACHINE=arm
MACHINE_ARCH=armv7
ARCH=${MACHINE_ARCH}
#### /usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/make.conf ####
# XXX: We really need this but cannot use it while 'make checksum' does not
# try the next mirror on checksum failure.  It currently retries the same
# failed mirror and then fails rather then trying another.  It *does*
# try the next if the size is mismatched though.
#MASTER_SITE_FREEBSD=yes
# Build ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS_PACKAGES with 2 jobs
MAKE_JOBS_NUMBER=2

# stable/10 includes src.conf too late but make.conf is in sys.mk
.if ${.CURDIR:M/poudriere/jails/10*/usr/src/usr.bin/xlint*}
# Disable build of llib now that head no longer has lint(1)
LINT=   true
.endif
#### /usr/ports/Mk/Scripts/ports_env.sh ####
_CCVERSION_9d218390=FreeBSD clang version 6.0.1 (tags/RELEASE_601/final 335540) 
(based on LLVM 6.0.1) Target: armv7-unknown-freebsd13.0-gnueabihf Thread model: 
posix InstalledDir: /nxb-bin/usr/bin
_ALTCCVERSION_9d218390=none
_CXXINTERNAL_9c45a5b1=FreeBSD clang version 6.0.1 (tags/RELEASE_601/final 
335540) (based on LLVM 6.0.1) Target: armv7-unknown-freebsd13.0-gnueabihf 
Thread model: posix InstalledDir: /nxb-bin/usr/bin "/nxb-bin/usr/bin/ld" 
"--eh-frame-hdr" "-dynamic-linker" "/libexec/ld-elf.so.1" "--hash-style=both" 
"--enable-new-dtags" "-o" "a.out" "/usr/lib/crt1.o" "/usr/lib/crti.o" 
"/usr/lib/crtbegin.o" "-L/usr/lib" "/dev/null" "-lc++" "-lm" "-lgcc" 
"--as-needed" "-lgcc_s" "--no-as-needed" "-lc" "-lgcc" "--as-needed" "-lgcc_s" 
"--no-as-needed" "/usr/lib/crtend.o" "/usr/lib/crtn.o"
CC_OUTPUT_9d218390_58173849=yes
CC_OUTPUT_9d218390_9bdba57c=yes
CC_OUTPUT_9d218390_6a4fe7f5=yes
CC_OUTPUT_9d218390_6bcac02b=yes
CC_OUTPUT_9d218390_67d20829=yes
CC_OUTPUT_9d218390_bfa62e83=yes
CC_OUTPUT_9d218390_f0b4d593=yes
CC_OUTPUT_9d218390_308abb44=yes
CC_OUTPUT_9d218390_f00456e5=yes
CC_OUTPUT_9d218390_65ad290d=yes
CC_OUTPUT_9d218390_f2776b26=yes
CC_OUTPUT_9d218390_b2657cc3=yes
CC_OUTPUT_9d218390_380987f7=yes
CC_OUTPUT_9d218390_160933ec=yes
CC_OUTPUT_9d218390_fb62803b=yes
_OBJC_CCVERSION_9d218390=FreeBSD clang version 6.0.1 (tags/RELEASE_601/final 
335540) (based on LLVM 6.0.1) Target: armv7-unknown-freebsd13.0-gnueabihf 
Thread model: posix InstalledDir: /nxb-bin/usr/bin
_OBJC_ALTCCVERSION_9d218390=none
ARCH=armv7
OPSYS=FreeBSD
_OSRELEASE=13.0-CURRENT
OSREL=13.0
OSVERSION=1300000
PYTHONBASE=/usr/local
CONFIGURE_MAX_CMD_LEN=262144
HAVE_PORTS_ENV=1
#### Misc Poudriere ####
GID=0
UID=0
DISABLE_MAKE_JOBS=poudriere
---End make.conf---
---Begin make.nxb.conf---
CC=/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cc
CPP=/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cpp
CXX=/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++
AS=/nxb-bin/usr/bin/as
NM=/nxb-bin/usr/bin/nm
LD=/nxb-bin/usr/bin/ld
OBJCOPY=/nxb-bin/usr/bin/objcopy
SIZE=/nxb-bin/usr/bin/size
STRIPBIN=/nxb-bin/usr/bin/strip
SED=/nxb-bin/usr/bin/sed
RANLIB=/nxb-bin/usr/bin/ranlib
YACC=/nxb-bin/usr/bin/yacc
MAKE=/nxb-bin/usr/bin/make
STRINGS=/nxb-bin/usr/bin/strings
AWK=/nxb-bin/usr/bin/awk
FLEX=/nxb-bin/usr/bin/flex
---End make.nxb.conf---
--Resource limits--
cpu time               (seconds, -t)  unlimited
file size           (512-blocks, -f)  unlimited
data seg size           (kbytes, -d)  33554432
stack size              (kbytes, -s)  524288
core file size      (512-blocks, -c)  unlimited
max memory size         (kbytes, -m)  unlimited
locked memory           (kbytes, -l)  unlimited
max user processes              (-u)  89999
open files                      (-n)  1024
virtual mem size        (kbytes, -v)  unlimited
swap limit              (kbytes, -w)  unlimited
socket buffer size       (bytes, -b)  unlimited
pseudo-terminals                (-p)  unlimited
kqueues                         (-k)  unlimited
umtx shared locks               (-o)  unlimited
--End resource limits--
=======================<phase: check-sanity   >============================
===>   NOTICE:

The gentoo port currently does not have a maintainer. As a result, it is
more likely to have unresolved issues, not be up-to-date, or even be removed in
the future. To volunteer to maintain this port, please create an issue at:

https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla

More information about port maintainership is available at:

<snip>
# define GDK_DEPRECATED_IN_3_16               GDK_DEPRECATED
                                              ^
/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkversionmacros.h:48:24: note: expanded from 
macro 'GDK_DEPRECATED'
#define GDK_DEPRECATED G_DEPRECATED _GDK_EXTERN
                       ^
/usr/local/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:393:37: note: expanded from macro 
'G_DEPRECATED'
#define G_DEPRECATED __attribute__((__deprecated__))
                                    ^
1 warning generated.
mv -f .deps/dirpane.Tpo .deps/dirpane.Po
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..   -I/usr/local/include -Wall 
-Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes 
-Werror-implicit-function-declaration -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 
-I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 
-I/usr/local/include/libdrm -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 
-I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 
-I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -D_THREAD_SAFE 
-pthread  -I../widgets -DPATH_CFG=\"/usr/local/etc\" -DPATH_GRC=\"$HOME/\" 
-DPATH_ICN=\"/usr/local/share/gentoo/icons\" 
-DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -O2 -pipe  -fno-strict-aliasing  -MT 
dpformat.o -MD -MP -MF .dep
 s/dpformat.Tpo -c -o dpformat.o dpformat.c
mv -f .deps/dpformat.Tpo .deps/dpformat.Po
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..   -I/usr/local/include -Wall 
-Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes 
-Werror-implicit-function-declaration -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 
-I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 
-I/usr/local/include/libdrm -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 
-I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 
-I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -D_THREAD_SAFE 
-pthread  -I../widgets -DPATH_CFG=\"/usr/local/etc\" -DPATH_GRC=\"$HOME/\" 
-DPATH_ICN=\"/usr/local/share/gentoo/icons\" 
-DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -O2 -pipe  -fno-strict-aliasing  -MT 
errors.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/
 errors.Tpo -c -o errors.o errors.c
errors.c:108:4: warning: 'gdk_beep' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
                        gdk_beep();
                        ^
/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkmain.h:120:1: note: 'gdk_beep' has been 
explicitly marked deprecated here
GDK_DEPRECATED_IN_3_22_FOR(gdk_display_beep)
^
/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkversionmacros.h:403:47: note: expanded from 
macro 'GDK_DEPRECATED_IN_3_22_FOR'
# define GDK_DEPRECATED_IN_3_22_FOR(f)        GDK_DEPRECATED_FOR(f)
                                              ^
/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkversionmacros.h:49:31: note: expanded from 
macro 'GDK_DEPRECATED_FOR'
#define GDK_DEPRECATED_FOR(f) G_DEPRECATED_FOR(f) _GDK_EXTERN
                              ^
/usr/local/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:405:29: note: expanded from macro 
'G_DEPRECATED_FOR'
#define G_DEPRECATED_FOR(f) G_DEPRECATED
                            ^
/usr/local/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:393:37: note: expanded from macro 
'G_DEPRECATED'
#define G_DEPRECATED __attribute__((__deprecated__))
                                    ^
1 warning generated.
mv -f .deps/errors.Tpo .deps/errors.Po
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..   -I/usr/local/include -Wall 
-Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes 
-Werror-implicit-function-declaration -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 
-I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 
-I/usr/local/include/libdrm -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 
-I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 
-I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -D_THREAD_SAFE 
-pthread  -I../widgets -DPATH_CFG=\"/usr/local/etc\" -DPATH_GRC=\"$HOME/\" 
-DPATH_ICN=\"/usr/local/share/gentoo/icons\" 
-DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -O2 -pipe  -fno-strict-aliasing  -MT 
events.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/
 events.Tpo -c -o events.o events.c
mv -f .deps/events.Tpo .deps/events.Po
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..   -I/usr/local/include -Wall 
-Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes 
-Werror-implicit-function-declaration -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 
-I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 
-I/usr/local/include/libdrm -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 
-I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 
-I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -D_THREAD_SAFE 
-pthread  -I../widgets -DPATH_CFG=\"/usr/local/etc\" -DPATH_GRC=\"$HOME/\" 
-DPATH_ICN=\"/usr/local/share/gentoo/icons\" 
-DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -O2 -pipe  -fno-strict-aliasing  -MT 
file.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/fi
 le.Tpo -c -o file.o file.c
mv -f .deps/file.Tpo .deps/file.Po
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..   -I/usr/local/include -Wall 
-Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes 
-Werror-implicit-function-declaration -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 
-I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 
-I/usr/local/include/libdrm -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 
-I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 
-I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -D_THREAD_SAFE 
-pthread  -I../widgets -DPATH_CFG=\"/usr/local/etc\" -DPATH_GRC=\"$HOME/\" 
-DPATH_ICN=\"/usr/local/share/gentoo/icons\" 
-DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -O2 -pipe  -fno-strict-aliasing  -MT 
fileutil.o -MD -MP -MF .dep
 s/fileutil.Tpo -c -o fileutil.o fileutil.c
mv -f .deps/fileutil.Tpo .deps/fileutil.Po
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..   -I/usr/local/include -Wall 
-Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes 
-Werror-implicit-function-declaration -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 
-I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 
-I/usr/local/include/libdrm -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 
-I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 
-I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -D_THREAD_SAFE 
-pthread  -I../widgets -DPATH_CFG=\"/usr/local/etc\" -DPATH_GRC=\"$HOME/\" 
-DPATH_ICN=\"/usr/local/share/gentoo/icons\" 
-DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -O2 -pipe  -fno-strict-aliasing  -MT 
gfam.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/gf
 am.Tpo -c -o gfam.o gfam.c
mv -f .deps/gfam.Tpo .deps/gfam.Po
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..   -I/usr/local/include -Wall 
-Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes 
-Werror-implicit-function-declaration -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 
-I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 
-I/usr/local/include/libdrm -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 
-I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 
-I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -D_THREAD_SAFE 
-pthread  -I../widgets -DPATH_CFG=\"/usr/local/etc\" -DPATH_GRC=\"$HOME/\" 
-DPATH_ICN=\"/usr/local/share/gentoo/icons\" 
-DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -O2 -pipe  -fno-strict-aliasing  -MT 
gentoo.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/
 gentoo.Tpo -c -o gentoo.o gentoo.c
mv -f .deps/gentoo.Tpo .deps/gentoo.Po
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..   -I/usr/local/include -Wall 
-Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes 
-Werror-implicit-function-declaration -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 
-I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 
-I/usr/local/include/libdrm -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 
-I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 
-I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -D_THREAD_SAFE 
-pthread  -I../widgets -DPATH_CFG=\"/usr/local/etc\" -DPATH_GRC=\"$HOME/\" 
-DPATH_ICN=\"/usr/local/share/gentoo/icons\" 
-DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -O2 -pipe  -fno-strict-aliasing  -MT 
guiutil.o -MD -MP -MF .deps
 /guiutil.Tpo -c -o guiutil.o guiutil.c
mv -f .deps/guiutil.Tpo .deps/guiutil.Po
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..   -I/usr/local/include -Wall 
-Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes 
-Werror-implicit-function-declaration -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 
-I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 
-I/usr/local/include/libdrm -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 
-I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 
-I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -D_THREAD_SAFE 
-pthread  -I../widgets -DPATH_CFG=\"/usr/local/etc\" -DPATH_GRC=\"$HOME/\" 
-DPATH_ICN=\"/usr/local/share/gentoo/icons\" 
-DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -O2 -pipe  -fno-strict-aliasing  -MT 
hash_dialog.o -MD -MP -MF .
 deps/hash_dialog.Tpo -c -o hash_dialog.o hash_dialog.c
mv -f .deps/hash_dialog.Tpo .deps/hash_dialog.Po
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..   -I/usr/local/include -Wall 
-Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes 
-Werror-implicit-function-declaration -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 
-I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 
-I/usr/local/include/libdrm -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 
-I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 
-I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -D_THREAD_SAFE 
-pthread  -I../widgets -DPATH_CFG=\"/usr/local/etc\" -DPATH_GRC=\"$HOME/\" 
-DPATH_ICN=\"/usr/local/share/gentoo/icons\" 
-DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -O2 -pipe  -fno-strict-aliasing  -MT 
icon_dialog.o -MD -MP -MF .
 deps/icon_dialog.Tpo -c -o icon_dialog.o icon_dialog.c
mv -f .deps/icon_dialog.Tpo .deps/icon_dialog.Po
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..   -I/usr/local/include -Wall 
-Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes 
-Werror-implicit-function-declaration -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 
-I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 
-I/usr/local/include/libdrm -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 
-I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 
-I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -D_THREAD_SAFE 
-pthread  -I../widgets -DPATH_CFG=\"/usr/local/etc\" -DPATH_GRC=\"$HOME/\" 
-DPATH_ICN=\"/usr/local/share/gentoo/icons\" 
-DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -O2 -pipe  -fno-strict-aliasing  -MT 
iconutil.o -MD -MP -MF .dep
 s/iconutil.Tpo -c -o iconutil.o iconutil.c
mv -f .deps/iconutil.Tpo .deps/iconutil.Po
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..   -I/usr/local/include -Wall 
-Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes 
-Werror-implicit-function-declaration -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 
-I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 
-I/usr/local/include/libdrm -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 
-I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 
-I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -D_THREAD_SAFE 
-pthread  -I../widgets -DPATH_CFG=\"/usr/local/etc\" -DPATH_GRC=\"$HOME/\" 
-DPATH_ICN=\"/usr/local/share/gentoo/icons\" 
-DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -O2 -pipe  -fno-strict-aliasing  -MT 
keyboard.o -MD -MP -MF .dep
 s/keyboard.Tpo -c -o keyboard.o keyboard.c
mv -f .deps/keyboard.Tpo .deps/keyboard.Po
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..   -I/usr/local/include -Wall 
-Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes 
-Werror-implicit-function-declaration -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 
-I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 
-I/usr/local/include/libdrm -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 
-I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 
-I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -D_THREAD_SAFE 
-pthread  -I../widgets -DPATH_CFG=\"/usr/local/etc\" -DPATH_GRC=\"$HOME/\" 
-DPATH_ICN=\"/usr/local/share/gentoo/icons\" 
-DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -O2 -pipe  -fno-strict-aliasing  -MT 
list_dialog.o -MD -MP -MF .
 deps/list_dialog.Tpo -c -o list_dialog.o list_dialog.c
mv -f .deps/list_dialog.Tpo .deps/list_dialog.Po
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..   -I/usr/local/include -Wall 
-Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes 
-Werror-implicit-function-declaration -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 
-I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 
-I/usr/local/include/libdrm -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 
-I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 
-I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -D_THREAD_SAFE 
-pthread  -I../widgets -DPATH_CFG=\"/usr/local/etc\" -DPATH_GRC=\"$HOME/\" 
-DPATH_ICN=\"/usr/local/share/gentoo/icons\" 
-DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -O2 -pipe  -fno-strict-aliasing  -MT 
menus.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/m
 enus.Tpo -c -o menus.o menus.c
menus.c:490:3: warning: 'gtk_menu_popup' is deprecated 
[-Wdeprecated-declarations]
                gtk_menu_popup(GTK_MENU(menu), NULL, NULL, pos, data, button, 
activate_time);
                ^
/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkmenu.h:137:1: note: 'gtk_menu_popup' has been 
explicitly marked deprecated here
GDK_DEPRECATED_IN_3_22_FOR((gtk_menu_popup_at_widget, 
gtk_menu_popup_at_pointer, gtk_menu_popup_at_rect))
^
/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkversionmacros.h:403:47: note: expanded from 
macro 'GDK_DEPRECATED_IN_3_22_FOR'
# define GDK_DEPRECATED_IN_3_22_FOR(f)        GDK_DEPRECATED_FOR(f)
                                              ^
/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkversionmacros.h:49:31: note: expanded from 
macro 'GDK_DEPRECATED_FOR'
#define GDK_DEPRECATED_FOR(f) G_DEPRECATED_FOR(f) _GDK_EXTERN
                              ^
/usr/local/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:405:29: note: expanded from macro 
'G_DEPRECATED_FOR'
#define G_DEPRECATED_FOR(f) G_DEPRECATED
                            ^
/usr/local/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:393:37: note: expanded from macro 
'G_DEPRECATED'
#define G_DEPRECATED __attribute__((__deprecated__))
                                    ^
1 warning generated.
mv -f .deps/menus.Tpo .deps/menus.Po
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..   -I/usr/local/include -Wall 
-Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes 
-Werror-implicit-function-declaration -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 
-I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 
-I/usr/local/include/libdrm -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 
-I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 
-I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -D_THREAD_SAFE 
-pthread  -I../widgets -DPATH_CFG=\"/usr/local/etc\" -DPATH_GRC=\"$HOME/\" 
-DPATH_ICN=\"/usr/local/share/gentoo/icons\" 
-DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -O2 -pipe  -fno-strict-aliasing  -MT 
miscutil.o -MD -MP -MF .dep
 s/miscutil.Tpo -c -o miscutil.o miscutil.c
mv -f .deps/miscutil.Tpo .deps/miscutil.Po
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..   -I/usr/local/include -Wall 
-Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes 
-Werror-implicit-function-declaration -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 
-I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 
-I/usr/local/include/libdrm -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 
-I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 
-I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -D_THREAD_SAFE 
-pthread  -I../widgets -DPATH_CFG=\"/usr/local/etc\" -DPATH_GRC=\"$HOME/\" 
-DPATH_ICN=\"/usr/local/share/gentoo/icons\" 
-DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -O2 -pipe  -fno-strict-aliasing  -MT 
mntent_wrap.o -MD -MP -MF .
 deps/mntent_wrap.Tpo -c -o mntent_wrap.o mntent_wrap.c
mv -f .deps/mntent_wrap.Tpo .deps/mntent_wrap.Po
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..   -I/usr/local/include -Wall 
-Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes 
-Werror-implicit-function-declaration -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 
-I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 
-I/usr/local/include/libdrm -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 
-I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 
-I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -D_THREAD_SAFE 
-pthread  -I../widgets -DPATH_CFG=\"/usr/local/etc\" -DPATH_GRC=\"$HOME/\" 
-DPATH_ICN=\"/usr/local/share/gentoo/icons\" 
-DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -O2 -pipe  -fno-strict-aliasing  -MT 
nag_dialog.o -MD -MP -MF .d
 eps/nag_dialog.Tpo -c -o nag_dialog.o nag_dialog.c
mv -f .deps/nag_dialog.Tpo .deps/nag_dialog.Po
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..   -I/usr/local/include -Wall 
-Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes 
-Werror-implicit-function-declaration -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 
-I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 
-I/usr/local/include/libdrm -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 
-I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 
-I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -D_THREAD_SAFE 
-pthread  -I../widgets -DPATH_CFG=\"/usr/local/etc\" -DPATH_GRC=\"$HOME/\" 
-DPATH_ICN=\"/usr/local/share/gentoo/icons\" 
-DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -O2 -pipe  -fno-strict-aliasing  -MT 
odmultibutton.o -MD -MP -MF
  .deps/odmultibutton.Tpo -c -o odmultibutton.o odmultibutton.c
mv -f .deps/odmultibutton.Tpo .deps/odmultibutton.Po
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..   -I/usr/local/include -Wall 
-Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes 
-Werror-implicit-function-declaration -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 
-I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 
-I/usr/local/include/libdrm -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 
-I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 
-I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -D_THREAD_SAFE 
-pthread  -I../widgets -DPATH_CFG=\"/usr/local/etc\" -DPATH_GRC=\"$HOME/\" 
-DPATH_ICN=\"/usr/local/share/gentoo/icons\" 
-DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -O2 -pipe  -fno-strict-aliasing  -MT 
overwrite.o -MD -MP -MF .de
 ps/overwrite.Tpo -c -o overwrite.o overwrite.c
mv -f .deps/overwrite.Tpo .deps/overwrite.Po
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..   -I/usr/local/include -Wall 
-Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes 
-Werror-implicit-function-declaration -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 
-I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 
-I/usr/local/include/libdrm -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 
-I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 
-I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -D_THREAD_SAFE 
-pthread  -I../widgets -DPATH_CFG=\"/usr/local/etc\" -DPATH_GRC=\"$HOME/\" 
-DPATH_ICN=\"/usr/local/share/gentoo/icons\" 
-DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -O2 -pipe  -fno-strict-aliasing  -MT 
progress.o -MD -MP -MF .dep
 s/progress.Tpo -c -o progress.o progress.c
mv -f .deps/progress.Tpo .deps/progress.Po
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..   -I/usr/local/include -Wall 
-Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes 
-Werror-implicit-function-declaration -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 
-I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 
-I/usr/local/include/libdrm -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 
-I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 
-I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -D_THREAD_SAFE 
-pthread  -I../widgets -DPATH_CFG=\"/usr/local/etc\" -DPATH_GRC=\"$HOME/\" 
-DPATH_ICN=\"/usr/local/share/gentoo/icons\" 
-DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -O2 -pipe  -fno-strict-aliasing  -MT 
queue.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/q
 ueue.Tpo -c -o queue.o queue.c
mv -f .deps/queue.Tpo .deps/queue.Po
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..   -I/usr/local/include -Wall 
-Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes 
-Werror-implicit-function-declaration -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 
-I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 
-I/usr/local/include/libdrm -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 
-I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 
-I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -D_THREAD_SAFE 
-pthread  -I../widgets -DPATH_CFG=\"/usr/local/etc\" -DPATH_GRC=\"$HOME/\" 
-DPATH_ICN=\"/usr/local/share/gentoo/icons\" 
-DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -O2 -pipe  -fno-strict-aliasing  -MT 
sizeutil.o -MD -MP -MF .dep
 s/sizeutil.Tpo -c -o sizeutil.o sizeutil.c
mv -f .deps/sizeutil.Tpo .deps/sizeutil.Po
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..   -I/usr/local/include -Wall 
-Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes 
-Werror-implicit-function-declaration -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 
-I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 
-I/usr/local/include/libdrm -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 
-I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 
-I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -D_THREAD_SAFE 
-pthread  -I../widgets -DPATH_CFG=\"/usr/local/etc\" -DPATH_GRC=\"$HOME/\" 
-DPATH_ICN=\"/usr/local/share/gentoo/icons\" 
-DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -O2 -pipe  -fno-strict-aliasing  -MT 
strutil.o -MD -MP -MF .deps
 /strutil.Tpo -c -o strutil.o strutil.c
mv -f .deps/strutil.Tpo .deps/strutil.Po
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..   -I/usr/local/include -Wall 
-Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes 
-Werror-implicit-function-declaration -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 
-I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 
-I/usr/local/include/libdrm -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 
-I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 
-I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -D_THREAD_SAFE 
-pthread  -I../widgets -DPATH_CFG=\"/usr/local/etc\" -DPATH_GRC=\"$HOME/\" 
-DPATH_ICN=\"/usr/local/share/gentoo/icons\" 
-DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -O2 -pipe  -fno-strict-aliasing  -MT 
style_dialog.o -MD -MP -MF 
 .deps/style_dialog.Tpo -c -o style_dialog.o style_dialog.c
mv -f .deps/style_dialog.Tpo .deps/style_dialog.Po
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..   -I/usr/local/include -Wall 
-Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes 
-Werror-implicit-function-declaration -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 
-I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 
-I/usr/local/include/libdrm -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 
-I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 
-I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -D_THREAD_SAFE 
-pthread  -I../widgets -DPATH_CFG=\"/usr/local/etc\" -DPATH_GRC=\"$HOME/\" 
-DPATH_ICN=\"/usr/local/share/gentoo/icons\" 
-DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -O2 -pipe  -fno-strict-aliasing  -MT 
styles.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/
 styles.Tpo -c -o styles.o styles.c
mv -f .deps/styles.Tpo .deps/styles.Po
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..   -I/usr/local/include -Wall 
-Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes 
-Werror-implicit-function-declaration -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 
-I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 
-I/usr/local/include/libdrm -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 
-I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 
-I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -D_THREAD_SAFE 
-pthread  -I../widgets -DPATH_CFG=\"/usr/local/etc\" -DPATH_GRC=\"$HOME/\" 
-DPATH_ICN=\"/usr/local/share/gentoo/icons\" 
-DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -O2 -pipe  -fno-strict-aliasing  -MT 
textview.o -MD -MP -MF .dep
 s/textview.Tpo -c -o textview.o textview.c
mv -f .deps/textview.Tpo .deps/textview.Po
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..   -I/usr/local/include -Wall 
-Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes 
-Werror-implicit-function-declaration -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 
-I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 
-I/usr/local/include/libdrm -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 
-I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 
-I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -D_THREAD_SAFE 
-pthread  -I../widgets -DPATH_CFG=\"/usr/local/etc\" -DPATH_GRC=\"$HOME/\" 
-DPATH_ICN=\"/usr/local/share/gentoo/icons\" 
-DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -O2 -pipe  -fno-strict-aliasing  -MT 
types.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/t
 ypes.Tpo -c -o types.o types.c
mv -f .deps/types.Tpo .deps/types.Po
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..   -I/usr/local/include -Wall 
-Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes 
-Werror-implicit-function-declaration -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 
-I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 
-I/usr/local/include/libdrm -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 
-I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 
-I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -D_THREAD_SAFE 
-pthread  -I../widgets -DPATH_CFG=\"/usr/local/etc\" -DPATH_GRC=\"$HOME/\" 
-DPATH_ICN=\"/usr/local/share/gentoo/icons\" 
-DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -O2 -pipe  -fno-strict-aliasing  -MT 
userinfo.o -MD -MP -MF .dep
 s/userinfo.Tpo -c -o userinfo.o userinfo.c
mv -f .deps/userinfo.Tpo .deps/userinfo.Po
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..   -I/usr/local/include -Wall 
-Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes 
-Werror-implicit-function-declaration -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 
-I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 
-I/usr/local/include/libdrm -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 
-I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 
-I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -D_THREAD_SAFE 
-pthread  -I../widgets -DPATH_CFG=\"/usr/local/etc\" -DPATH_GRC=\"$HOME/\" 
-DPATH_ICN=\"/usr/local/share/gentoo/icons\" 
-DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -O2 -pipe  -fno-strict-aliasing  -MT 
window.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/
 window.Tpo -c -o window.o window.c
mv -f .deps/window.Tpo .deps/window.Po
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..   -I/usr/local/include -Wall 
-Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes 
-Werror-implicit-function-declaration -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 
-I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 
-I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include 
-I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 
-I/usr/local/include/libdrm -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 
-I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 
-I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -D_THREAD_SAFE 
-pthread  -I../widgets -DPATH_CFG=\"/usr/local/etc\" -DPATH_GRC=\"$HOME/\" 
-DPATH_ICN=\"/usr/local/share/gentoo/icons\" 
-DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -O2 -pipe  -fno-strict-aliasing  -MT 
xmlutil.o -MD -MP -MF .deps
 /xmlutil.Tpo -c -o xmlutil.o xmlutil.c
mv -f .deps/xmlutil.Tpo .deps/xmlutil.Po
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cc -Wall -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-prototypes 
-Wstrict-prototypes -Werror-implicit-function-declaration 
-I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 
-I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include 
-I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo 
-I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 
-I/usr/local/include/libdrm -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 
-I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 
-I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 
-I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -D_THREAD_SAFE 
-pthread  -I../widgets -DPATH_CFG=\"/usr/local/etc\" -DPATH_GRC=\"$HOME/\" 
-DPATH_ICN=\"/usr/local/share/gentoo/icons\" 
-DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -O2 -pipe  -fno-strict-aliasing    -o 
gentoo  buttons.o buttonlayout.o cfg_buttons.o cfg_buttonlayout.o cfg_cmdc
 fg.o cfg_cmdseq.o cfg_controls.o cfg_dialogs.o cfg_dirpane.o cfg_errors.o 
cfg_menus.o cfg_nag.o cfg_paths.o cfg_styles.o cfg_types.o cfg_windows.o 
children.o cmd_about.o cmd_activate.o cmd_chmod.o cmd_chown.o cmd_configure.o 
cmd_copy.o cmd_copyas.o cmd_delete.o cmd_direnter.o cmd_dirrescan.o 
cmd_dpfocus.o cmd_dpfocusisrch.o cmd_dpmisc.o cmd_file.o cmd_generic.o 
cmd_getsize.o cmd_info.o cmd_join.o cmd_menupopup.o cmd_mkdir.o cmd_move.o 
cmd_moveas.o cmd_parent.o cmd_quit.o cmd_rename.o cmd_renamere.o 
cmd_renameseq.o cmd_run.o cmd_select.o cmd_split.o cmd_swap.o cmd_symlink.o 
cmd_viewtext.o cmdarg.o cmdgrab.o cmdparse.o cmdseq.o cmdseq_config.o 
cmdseq_dialog.o color_dialog.o configure.o controls.o convstream.o dialog.o 
dirhistory.o dirpane.o dpformat.o errors.o events.o file.o fileutil.o gfam.o 
gentoo.o guiutil.o hash_dialog.o icon_dialog.o iconutil.o keyboard.o 
list_dialog.o menus.o miscutil.o mntent_wrap.o nag_dialog.o odmultibutton.o 
overwrite.o progress.o queue.o sizeutil.o strutil
 .o style_dialog.o styles.o textview.o types.!
 o userinfo.o window.o xmlutil.o  -L/usr/local/lib -lgtk-3 -lgdk-3 
-lpangocairo-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -latk-1.0 -lcairo-gobject -lcairo -lpthread 
-lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lgio-2.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0 -lintl  -L/usr/local/lib 
-lgio-2.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lgthread-2.0 -pthread -lglib-2.0 -lintl  -lm 
gmake[3]: Leaving directory 
'/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/gentoo-0.20.7/src'
gmake[3]: Entering directory 
'/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/gentoo-0.20.7'
gmake[3]: Leaving directory 
'/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/gentoo-0.20.7'
gmake[2]: Leaving directory 
'/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/gentoo-0.20.7'
gmake[1]: Leaving directory 
'/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/gentoo-0.20.7'
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: run-depends    >============================
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: stage          >============================
===>  Staging for gentoo-0.20.7
===>   Generating temporary packing list
gmake[1]: Entering directory 
'/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/gentoo-0.20.7'
Making install in m4
gmake[2]: Entering directory 
'/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/gentoo-0.20.7/m4'
gmake[3]: Entering directory 
'/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/gentoo-0.20.7/m4'
gmake[3]: Nothing to be done for 'install-exec-am'.
gmake[3]: Nothing to be done for 'install-data-am'.
gmake[3]: Leaving directory 
'/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/gentoo-0.20.7/m4'
gmake[2]: Leaving directory 
'/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/gentoo-0.20.7/m4'
Making install in icons
gmake[2]: Entering directory 
'/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/gentoo-0.20.7/icons'
gmake[3]: Entering directory 
'/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/gentoo-0.20.7/icons'
gmake[3]: Nothing to be done for 'install-exec-am'.
 /bin/mkdir -p 
'/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/share/gentoo/icons'
 install  -m 0644 AbiWord.xpm Amiga.xpm Animation.xpm Apple.xpm BSD.xpm Bad.xpm 
Battery.xpm CDROM.xpm Card.xpm Database.xpm Directory.xpm Directory2.xpm 
Document.xpm EggTimer.xpm ExcelCalcXLS.xpm Executable.xpm FIFO.xpm Floppy.xpm 
Font.xpm GNUstep.xpm Ghost.xpm GnomeCalc.xpm GnomeWord.xpm Harddrive.xpm 
Image.xpm Internet.xpm KDECalc.xpm KDEWord.xpm Kernel.xpm Keymap.xpm Lego.xpm 
License.xpm Linux.xpm MSWordDoc.xpm Makefile.xpm Maya.xpm Mixer.xpm Mouse.xpm 
Mouse2.xpm NetAmiga.xpm 
'/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/share/gentoo/icons'
 install  -m 0644 NetApple.xpm NetHD.xpm NetSGI.xpm NetSun.xpm NetWindows.xpm 
Package.xpm Package2.xpm Port.xpm Port2.xpm PowerButton.xpm Printer.xpm 
Readme.xpm SCSI.xpm SoundCard.xpm Source.xpm Speaker.xpm Speaker2.xpm 
Spreadsheet.xpm Tape.xpm VRML.xpm Windows.xpm aiff.xpm au.xpm avi.xpm bmp.xpm 
bmp2.xpm c.xpm class.xpm conf.xpm core.xpm cpp.xpm deb.xpm eps.xpm exe.xpm 
gentoo.png gif.xpm gif2.xpm h.xpm html.xpm html2.xpm 
'/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/share/gentoo/icons'
 install  -m 0644 iff.xpm iff2.xpm java.xpm jpeg.xpm jpeg2.xpm log.xpm m.xpm 
man.xpm midi.xpm mod.xpm mov.xpm mov2.xpm mp3.xpm mpeg.xpm o.xpm pcx.xpm 
pcx2.xpm pdb.xpm pdf.xpm pl.xpm png.xpm png2.xpm prc.xpm ps.xpm r.xpm ra.xpm 
rom.xpm rpm.xpm sh.xpm sid.xpm so.xpm targa.xpm targa2.xpm tex.xpm tiff.xpm 
tiff2.xpm txt.xpm wav.xpm xbm.xpm xbm2.xpm 
'/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/share/gentoo/icons'
 install  -m 0644 xcf.xpm xpm.xpm xpm2.xpm 
'/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/share/gentoo/icons'
gmake[3]: Leaving directory 
'/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/gentoo-0.20.7/icons'
gmake[2]: Leaving directory 
'/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/gentoo-0.20.7/icons'
Making install in po
gmake[2]: Entering directory 
'/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/gentoo-0.20.7/po'
installing ca.gmo as 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/share/locale/ca/LC_MESSAGES/gentoo.mo
installing de.gmo as 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/gentoo.mo
installing es.gmo as 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/gentoo.mo
installing es_MX.gmo as 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/share/locale/es_MX/LC_MESSAGES/gentoo.mo
installing fr.gmo as 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/share/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/gentoo.mo
installing it.gmo as 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/share/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/gentoo.mo
installing ja_JP.UTF-8.gmo as 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/share/locale/ja_JP.UTF-8/LC_MESSAGES/gentoo.mo
installing pl.gmo as 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/share/locale/pl/LC_MESSAGES/gentoo.mo
installing ru_RU.cp1251.gmo as 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/share/locale/ru_RU.cp1251/LC_MESSAGES/gentoo.mo
installing ru_RU.CP1251.gmo as 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/share/locale/ru_RU.CP1251/LC_MESSAGES/gentoo.mo
installing ru_RU.KOI8-R.gmo as 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/share/locale/ru_RU.KOI8-R/LC_MESSAGES/gentoo.mo
installing ru_RU.koi8r.gmo as 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/share/locale/ru_RU.koi8r/LC_MESSAGES/gentoo.mo
installing ru_RU.UTF-8.gmo as 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/share/locale/ru_RU.UTF-8/LC_MESSAGES/gentoo.mo
installing ru_RU.utf8.gmo as 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/share/locale/ru_RU.utf8/LC_MESSAGES/gentoo.mo
installing sv.gmo as 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/share/locale/sv/LC_MESSAGES/gentoo.mo
if test "gentoo" = "gettext-tools"; then \
  /bin/mkdir -p 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/share/gettext/po; \
  for file in Makefile.in.in remove-potcdate.sin quot.sed boldquot.sed 
[email protected] [email protected] insert-header.sin Rules-quot   
Makevars.template; do \
    install  -m 0644 ./$file \
                    
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/share/gettext/po/$file; \
  done; \
  for file in Makevars; do \
    rm -f 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/share/gettext/po/$file; \
  done; \
else \
  : ; \
fi
gmake[2]: Leaving directory 
'/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/gentoo-0.20.7/po'
Making install in src
gmake[2]: Entering directory 
'/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/gentoo-0.20.7/src'
gmake[3]: Entering directory 
'/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/gentoo-0.20.7/src'
 /bin/mkdir -p '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/bin'
  install  -s -m 555 gentoo 
'/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/bin'
gmake[3]: Nothing to be done for 'install-data-am'.
gmake[3]: Leaving directory 
'/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/gentoo-0.20.7/src'
gmake[2]: Leaving directory 
'/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/gentoo-0.20.7/src'
gmake[2]: Entering directory 
'/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/gentoo-0.20.7'
gmake[3]: Entering directory 
'/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/gentoo-0.20.7'
 /bin/mkdir -p '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/etc'
 install  -m 0644 gentoorc gentoogtkrc 
'/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/etc'
gmake[3]: Nothing to be done for 'install-data-am'.
gmake[3]: Leaving directory 
'/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/gentoo-0.20.7'
gmake[2]: Leaving directory 
'/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/gentoo-0.20.7'
gmake[1]: Leaving directory 
'/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/gentoo-0.20.7'
install  -m 444 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/gentoo-0.20.7/docs/gentoo.1x 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/man/man1/gentoo.1
install  -m 0644 /wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/gentoo-0.20.7/BUGS 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/share/doc/gentoo
install  -m 0644 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/gentoo-0.20.7/CONFIG-CHANGES 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/share/doc/gentoo
install  -m 0644 /wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/gentoo-0.20.7/CREDITS 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/share/doc/gentoo
install  -m 0644 /wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/gentoo-0.20.7/NEWS 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/share/doc/gentoo
install  -m 0644 /wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/gentoo-0.20.7/README 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/share/doc/gentoo
install  -m 0644 /wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/gentoo-0.20.7/README.NLS 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/share/doc/gentoo
install  -m 0644 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/gentoo-0.20.7/README.gtkrc 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/share/doc/gentoo
install  -m 0644 /wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/gentoo-0.20.7/TODO 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/share/doc/gentoo
cd /wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/gentoo-0.20.7/docs && /bin/sh -c 
'(/usr/bin/find -Ed $1 $3 | /usr/bin/cpio -dumpl $2 >/dev/null 2>&1) &&  
/usr/bin/find -Ed $1 $3 \(   -type d -exec /bin/sh -c '\''cd '\''$2'\'' && 
chmod 755 "$@"'\'' . {} +  -o -type f -exec /bin/sh -c '\''cd '\''$2'\'' && 
chmod 0644 "$@"'\'' . {} + \)' COPYTREE_SHARE . 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo/work/stage/usr/local/share/doc/gentoo
Abort trap
*** Error code 134

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/x11-fm/gentoo
_______________________________________________
[email protected] mailing list
https://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-pkg-fallout
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[email protected]"

Reply via email to