You are receiving this mail as a port that you maintain
is failing to build on the FreeBSD package build server.
Please investigate the failure and submit a PR to fix
build.

Maintainer:     [email protected]
Last committer: [email protected]
Ident:          $FreeBSD: head/games/keeperrl/Makefile 478239 2018-08-27 
17:29:39Z jbeich $
Log URL:        
http://beefy16.nyi.freebsd.org/data/head-armv7-default/p482948_s339695/logs/keeperrl-0.0.23_2.log
Build URL:      
http://beefy16.nyi.freebsd.org/build.html?mastername=head-armv7-default&build=p482948_s339695
Log:

=>> Building games/keeperrl
build started at Thu Oct 25 16:27:49 UTC 2018
port directory: /usr/ports/games/keeperrl
package name: keeperrl-0.0.23_2
building for: FreeBSD head-armv7-default-job-13 13.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 
13.0-CURRENT 1300000 arm
maintained by: [email protected]
Makefile ident:      $FreeBSD: head/games/keeperrl/Makefile 478239 2018-08-27 
17:29:39Z jbeich $
Poudriere version: 3.2.8
Host OSVERSION: 1200085
Jail OSVERSION: 1300000
Job Id: 13




!!! Jail is newer than host. (Jail: 1300000, Host: 1200085) !!!
!!! This is not supported. !!!
!!! Host kernel must be same or newer than jail. !!!
!!! Expect build failures. !!!



---Begin Environment---
SHELL=/bin/csh
UNAME_p=armv7
UNAME_m=arm
ABI_FILE=/usr/lib/crt1.o
OSVERSION=1300000
UNAME_v=FreeBSD 13.0-CURRENT 1300000
UNAME_r=13.0-CURRENT
BLOCKSIZE=K
MAIL=/var/mail/root
STATUS=1
HOME=/root
PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
LOCALBASE=/usr/local
QEMU_EMULATING=1
USER=root
LIBEXECPREFIX=/usr/local/libexec/poudriere
POUDRIERE_VERSION=3.2.8
MASTERMNT=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/head-armv7-default/ref
POUDRIERE_BUILD_TYPE=bulk
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
SAVED_TERM=
PWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/head-armv7-default/ref/.p/pool
P_PORTS_FEATURES=FLAVORS SELECTED_OPTIONS
MASTERNAME=head-armv7-default
SCRIPTPREFIX=/usr/local/share/poudriere
OLDPWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/head-armv7-default/ref/.p
SCRIPTPATH=/usr/local/share/poudriere/bulk.sh
POUDRIEREPATH=/usr/local/bin/poudriere
---End Environment---

---Begin Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
PORT_FLAGS=
PKGENV=
FLAVOR=
DEPENDS_ARGS=
MAKE_ARGS=
---End Poudriere Port Flags/Env---

---Begin OPTIONS List---
---End OPTIONS List---

--MAINTAINER--
[email protected]
--End MAINTAINER--

--CONFIGURE_ARGS--

--End CONFIGURE_ARGS--

--CONFIGURE_ENV--
SDL2_CONFIG=/usr/local/bin/sdl2-config MAKE=gmake 
XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/games/keeperrl/work  
XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/games/keeperrl/work  
HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/games/keeperrl/work TMPDIR="/tmp" 
PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/games/keeperrl/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
 SHELL=/bin/sh CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/sh LD=/usr/bin/ld.bfd 
CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH="/usr/local"
--End CONFIGURE_ENV--

--MAKE_ENV--
SDL2_CONFIG=/usr/local/bin/sdl2-config 
XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/games/keeperrl/work  
XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/games/keeperrl/work  
HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/games/keeperrl/work TMPDIR="/tmp" 
PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/games/keeperrl/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
 NO_PIE=yes MK_DEBUG_FILES=no MK_KERNEL_SYMBOLS=no SHELL=/bin/sh NO_LINT=YES 
LD=/usr/bin/ld.bfd PREFIX=/usr/local  LOCALBASE=/usr/local  
CC="/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cc" CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing "  CPP="/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cpp" CPPFLAGS="-isystem 
/usr/local/include"  LDFLAGS=" -fuse-ld=bfd " LIBS="-lexecinfo 
-L/usr/local/lib"  CXX="/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++" CXXFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -isystem 
/usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing  -isystem /usr/local/include "  
MANPREFIX="/usr/local" BSD_INSTALL_PROGRAM="install  -s -m 555"  
BSD_INSTALL_LIB="install  -s -m 0644"  BSD_INSTALL_SCRIPT="install  -m 555"  
BSD_INSTALL_DATA="install  -m 0644"  BSD_
 INSTALL_MAN="install  -m 444"
--End MAKE_ENV--

--PLIST_SUB--
OSREL=13.0 PREFIX=%D LOCALBASE=/usr/local  RESETPREFIX=/usr/local LIB32DIR=lib 
DOCSDIR="share/doc/keeperrl"  EXAMPLESDIR="share/examples/keeperrl"  
DATADIR="share/keeperrl"  WWWDIR="www/keeperrl"  ETCDIR="etc/keeperrl"
--End PLIST_SUB--

--SUB_LIST--
PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local  DATADIR=/usr/local/share/keeperrl 
DOCSDIR=/usr/local/share/doc/keeperrl 
EXAMPLESDIR=/usr/local/share/examples/keeperrl  WWWDIR=/usr/local/www/keeperrl 
ETCDIR=/usr/local/etc/keeperrl
--End SUB_LIST--

---Begin make.conf---
.sinclude "/etc/make.nxb.conf"
USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS=yes
BATCH=yes
WRKDIRPREFIX=/wrkdirs
PORTSDIR=/usr/ports
PACKAGES=/packages
DISTDIR=/distfiles
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
PACKAGE_BUILDING_FLAVORS=yes
MACHINE=arm
MACHINE_ARCH=armv7
ARCH=${MACHINE_ARCH}
#### /usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/make.conf ####
# XXX: We really need this but cannot use it while 'make checksum' does not
# try the next mirror on checksum failure.  It currently retries the same
# failed mirror and then fails rather then trying another.  It *does*
# try the next if the size is mismatched though.
#MASTER_SITE_FREEBSD=yes
# Build ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS_PACKAGES with 2 jobs
MAKE_JOBS_NUMBER=2

# stable/10 includes src.conf too late but make.conf is in sys.mk
.if ${.CURDIR:M/poudriere/jails/10*/usr/src/usr.bin/xlint*}
# Disable build of llib now that head no longer has lint(1)
LINT=   true
.endif
#### /usr/ports/Mk/Scripts/ports_env.sh ####
_CCVERSION_9d218390=FreeBSD clang version 6.0.1 (tags/RELEASE_601/final 335540) 
(based on LLVM 6.0.1) Target: armv7-unknown-freebsd13.0-gnueabihf Thread model: 
posix InstalledDir: /nxb-bin/usr/bin
_ALTCCVERSION_9d218390=none
_CXXINTERNAL_9c45a5b1=FreeBSD clang version 6.0.1 (tags/RELEASE_601/final 
335540) (based on LLVM 6.0.1) Target: armv7-unknown-freebsd13.0-gnueabihf 
Thread model: posix InstalledDir: /nxb-bin/usr/bin "/nxb-bin/usr/bin/ld" 
"--eh-frame-hdr" "-dynamic-linker" "/libexec/ld-elf.so.1" "--hash-style=both" 
"--enable-new-dtags" "-o" "a.out" "/usr/lib/crt1.o" "/usr/lib/crti.o" 
"/usr/lib/crtbegin.o" "-L/usr/lib" "/dev/null" "-lc++" "-lm" "-lgcc" 
"--as-needed" "-lgcc_s" "--no-as-needed" "-lc" "-lgcc" "--as-needed" "-lgcc_s" 
"--no-as-needed" "/usr/lib/crtend.o" "/usr/lib/crtn.o"
CC_OUTPUT_9d218390_58173849=yes
CC_OUTPUT_9d218390_9bdba57c=yes
CC_OUTPUT_9d218390_6a4fe7f5=yes
CC_OUTPUT_9d218390_6bcac02b=yes
CC_OUTPUT_9d218390_67d20829=yes
CC_OUTPUT_9d218390_bfa62e83=yes
CC_OUTPUT_9d218390_f0b4d593=yes
CC_OUTPUT_9d218390_308abb44=yes
CC_OUTPUT_9d218390_f00456e5=yes
CC_OUTPUT_9d218390_65ad290d=yes
CC_OUTPUT_9d218390_f2776b26=yes
CC_OUTPUT_9d218390_b2657cc3=yes
CC_OUTPUT_9d218390_380987f7=yes
CC_OUTPUT_9d218390_160933ec=yes
CC_OUTPUT_9d218390_fb62803b=yes
_OBJC_CCVERSION_9d218390=FreeBSD clang version 6.0.1 (tags/RELEASE_601/final 
335540) (based on LLVM 6.0.1) Target: armv7-unknown-freebsd13.0-gnueabihf 
Thread model: posix InstalledDir: /nxb-bin/usr/bin
_OBJC_ALTCCVERSION_9d218390=none
ARCH=armv7
OPSYS=FreeBSD
_OSRELEASE=13.0-CURRENT
OSREL=13.0
OSVERSION=1300000
PYTHONBASE=/usr/local
CONFIGURE_MAX_CMD_LEN=262144
HAVE_PORTS_ENV=1
#### Misc Poudriere ####
GID=0
UID=0
DISABLE_MAKE_JOBS=poudriere
---End make.conf---
---Begin make.nxb.conf---
CC=/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cc
CPP=/nxb-bin/usr/bin/cpp
CXX=/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++
AS=/nxb-bin/usr/bin/as
NM=/nxb-bin/usr/bin/nm
LD=/nxb-bin/usr/bin/ld
OBJCOPY=/nxb-bin/usr/bin/objcopy
SIZE=/nxb-bin/usr/bin/size
STRIPBIN=/nxb-bin/usr/bin/strip
SED=/nxb-bin/usr/bin/sed
RANLIB=/nxb-bin/usr/bin/ranlib
YACC=/nxb-bin/usr/bin/yacc
MAKE=/nxb-bin/usr/bin/make
STRINGS=/nxb-bin/usr/bin/strings
AWK=/nxb-bin/usr/bin/awk
FLEX=/nxb-bin/usr/bin/flex
---End make.nxb.conf---
--Resource limits--
cpu time               (seconds, -t)  unlimited
file size           (512-blocks, -f)  unlimited
data seg size           (kbytes, -d)  33554432
stack size              (kbytes, -s)  524288
core file size      (512-blocks, -c)  unlimited
max memory size         (kbytes, -m)  unlimited
locked memory           (kbytes, -l)  unlimited
max user processes              (-u)  89999
open files                      (-n)  1024
virtual mem size        (kbytes, -v)  unlimited
swap limit              (kbytes, -w)  unlimited
socket buffer size       (bytes, -b)  unlimited
pseudo-terminals                (-p)  unlimited
kqueues                         (-k)  unlimited
umtx shared locks               (-o)  unlimited
--End resource limits--
=======================<phase: check-sanity   >============================
===>   NOTICE:

The keeperrl port currently does not have a maintainer. As a result, it is
more likely to have unresolved issues, not be up-to-date, or even be removed in
the future. To volunteer to maintain this port, please create an issue at:

https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla

More information about port maintainership is available at:

https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/articles/contributing/ports-contributing.html#maintain-port

===>  License GPLv2 OFL11 accepted by the user
===========================================================================
<snip>
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
directory_path.cpp -o obj/directory_path.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
drag_and_drop.cpp -o obj/drag_and_drop.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
effect.cpp -o obj/effect.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
encyclopedia.cpp -o obj/encyclopedia.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
enemy_factory.cpp -o obj/enemy_factory.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
entity_map.cpp -o obj/entity_map.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
entity_set.cpp -o obj/entity_set.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
equipment.cpp -o obj/equipment.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
event_generator.cpp -o obj/event_generator.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
event_listener.cpp -o obj/event_listener.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
experience_type.cpp -o obj/experience_type.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
external_enemies.cpp -o obj/external_enemies.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
field_of_view.cpp -o obj/field_of_view.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
file_path.cpp -o obj/file_path.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
file_sharing.cpp -o obj/file_sharing.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c fire.cpp 
-o obj/fire.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
fontstash.cpp -o obj/fontstash.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
fps_counter.cpp -o obj/fps_counter.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
furniture.cpp -o obj/furniture.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
furniture_array.cpp -o obj/furniture_array.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
furniture_click.cpp -o obj/furniture_click.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
furniture_dropped_items.cpp -o obj/furniture_dropped_items.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
furniture_entry.cpp -o obj/furniture_entry.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
furniture_factory.cpp -o obj/furniture_factory.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
furniture_tick.cpp -o obj/furniture_tick.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
furniture_usage.cpp -o obj/furniture_usage.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c game.cpp 
-o obj/game.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
game_info.cpp -o obj/game_info.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
gender.cpp -o obj/gender.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
gui_builder.cpp -o obj/gui_builder.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
gui_elem.cpp -o obj/gui_elem.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
gzstream.cpp -o obj/gzstream.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
highscores.cpp -o obj/highscores.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
immigrant_info.cpp -o obj/immigrant_info.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
immigration.cpp -o obj/immigration.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
inhabitants_info.cpp -o obj/inhabitants_info.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
input_queue.cpp -o obj/input_queue.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
inventory.cpp -o obj/inventory.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c item.cpp 
-o obj/item.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
item_attributes.cpp -o obj/item_attributes.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
item_factory.cpp -o obj/item_factory.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
item_index.cpp -o obj/item_index.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
item_type.cpp -o obj/item_type.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
keybinding_map.cpp -o obj/keybinding_map.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
known_tiles.cpp -o obj/known_tiles.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
lasting_effect.cpp -o obj/lasting_effect.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c level.cpp 
-o obj/level.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
level_builder.cpp -o obj/level_builder.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
level_maker.cpp -o obj/level_maker.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
main_loop.cpp -o obj/main_loop.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
map_gui.cpp -o obj/map_gui.o
In file included from map_gui.cpp:16:
In file included from ./stdafx.h:40:
In file included from /usr/include/c++/v1/iostream:38:
In file included from /usr/include/c++/v1/ios:216:
In file included from /usr/include/c++/v1/__locale:15:
In file included from /usr/include/c++/v1/string:477:
In file included from /usr/include/c++/v1/string_view:176:
In file included from /usr/include/c++/v1/__string:56:
In file included from /usr/include/c++/v1/algorithm:643:
/usr/include/c++/v1/memory:2285:5: warning: delete called on 'Animation' that 
is abstract but has non-virtual destructor [-Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor]
    delete __ptr;
    ^
/usr/include/c++/v1/memory:2598:7: note: in instantiation of member function 
'std::__1::default_delete<Animation>::operator()' requested here
      __ptr_.second()(__tmp);
      ^
/usr/include/c++/v1/memory:2552:19: note: in instantiation of member function 
'std::__1::unique_ptr<Animation, std::__1::default_delete<Animation> >::reset' 
requested here
  ~unique_ptr() { reset(); }
                  ^
./map_gui.h:124:10: note: in instantiation of member function 
'std::__1::unique_ptr<Animation, std::__1::default_delete<Animation> 
>::~unique_ptr' requested here
  struct AnimationInfo {
         ^
1 warning generated.
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
map_layout.cpp -o obj/map_layout.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
map_memory.cpp -o obj/map_memory.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
message_generator.cpp -o obj/message_generator.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
minimap_gui.cpp -o obj/minimap_gui.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
minion_controller.cpp -o obj/minion_controller.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
minion_equipment.cpp -o obj/minion_equipment.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
minion_task.cpp -o obj/minion_task.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
minion_task_map.cpp -o obj/minion_task_map.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c model.cpp 
-o obj/model.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
model_builder.cpp -o obj/model_builder.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
monster.cpp -o obj/monster.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
monster_ai.cpp -o obj/monster_ai.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
move_info.cpp -o obj/move_info.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
movement_set.cpp -o obj/movement_set.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
movement_type.cpp -o obj/movement_type.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c music.cpp 
-o obj/music.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
name_generator.cpp -o obj/name_generator.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
options.cpp -o obj/options.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
parse_game.cpp -o obj/parse_game.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
player.cpp -o obj/player.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
player_control.cpp -o obj/player_control.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
player_message.cpp -o obj/player_message.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
poison_gas.cpp -o obj/poison_gas.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
position.cpp -o obj/position.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
position_map.cpp -o obj/position_map.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
pretty_printing.cpp -o obj/pretty_printing.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
progress.cpp -o obj/progress.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
progress_meter.cpp -o obj/progress_meter.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
ranged_weapon.cpp -o obj/ranged_weapon.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
renderable.cpp -o obj/renderable.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
renderer.cpp -o obj/renderer.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
retired_games.cpp -o obj/retired_games.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
saved_game_info.cpp -o obj/saved_game_info.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
scroll_position.cpp -o obj/scroll_position.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
sdl_event_generator.cpp -o obj/sdl_event_generator.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
sectors.cpp -o obj/sectors.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
serialization.cpp -o obj/serialization.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
shortest_path.cpp -o obj/shortest_path.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
singleton.cpp -o obj/singleton.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c skill.cpp 
-o obj/skill.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
sokoban_input.cpp -o obj/sokoban_input.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c sound.cpp 
-o obj/sound.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
sound_library.cpp -o obj/sound_library.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
spectator.cpp -o obj/spectator.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c spell.cpp 
-o obj/spell.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
spell_map.cpp -o obj/spell_map.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
square.cpp -o obj/square.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
square_array.cpp -o obj/square_array.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
stair_key.cpp -o obj/stair_key.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
statistics.cpp -o obj/statistics.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
stb_truetype.cpp -o obj/stb_truetype.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
sunlight_info.cpp -o obj/sunlight_info.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c task.cpp 
-o obj/task.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
task_map.cpp -o obj/task_map.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
technology.cpp -o obj/technology.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
territory.cpp -o obj/territory.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c test.cpp 
-o obj/test.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c tile.cpp 
-o obj/tile.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
tile_efficiency.cpp -o obj/tile_efficiency.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
time_queue.cpp -o obj/time_queue.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
trap_type.cpp -o obj/trap_type.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c tribe.cpp 
-o obj/tribe.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
tutorial.cpp -o obj/tutorial.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
unique_entity.cpp -o obj/unique_entity.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c util.cpp 
-o obj/util.o
In file included from util.cpp:18:
./util.h:203:9: warning: private field 'min' is not used 
[-Wunused-private-field]
    int min;
        ^
./util.h:204:9: warning: private field 'max' is not used 
[-Wunused-private-field]
    int max;
        ^
./util.h:277:9: warning: private field 'px' is not used [-Wunused-private-field]
    int px, py, kx, ky;
        ^
./util.h:277:17: warning: private field 'kx' is not used 
[-Wunused-private-field]
    int px, py, kx, ky;
                ^
4 warnings generated.
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c view.cpp 
-o obj/view.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
view_index.cpp -o obj/view_index.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
view_object.cpp -o obj/view_object.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
village_behaviour.cpp -o obj/village_behaviour.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
village_control.cpp -o obj/village_control.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
visibility_map.cpp -o obj/visibility_map.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
vision.cpp -o obj/vision.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
window_view.cpp -o obj/window_view.o
In file included from window_view.cpp:16:
In file included from ./stdafx.h:40:
In file included from /usr/include/c++/v1/iostream:38:
In file included from /usr/include/c++/v1/ios:216:
In file included from /usr/include/c++/v1/__locale:15:
In file included from /usr/include/c++/v1/string:477:
In file included from /usr/include/c++/v1/string_view:176:
In file included from /usr/include/c++/v1/__string:56:
In file included from /usr/include/c++/v1/algorithm:643:
/usr/include/c++/v1/memory:2285:5: warning: delete called on 'Animation' that 
is abstract but has non-virtual destructor [-Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor]
    delete __ptr;
    ^
/usr/include/c++/v1/memory:2598:7: note: in instantiation of member function 
'std::__1::default_delete<Animation>::operator()' requested here
      __ptr_.second()(__tmp);
      ^
/usr/include/c++/v1/memory:2552:19: note: in instantiation of member function 
'std::__1::unique_ptr<Animation, std::__1::default_delete<Animation> >::reset' 
requested here
  ~unique_ptr() { reset(); }
                  ^
window_view.cpp:603:9: note: in instantiation of member function 
'std::__1::unique_ptr<Animation, std::__1::default_delete<Animation> 
>::~unique_ptr' requested here
        Animation::thrownObject(
        ^
1 warning generated.
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
workshop_item.cpp -o obj/workshop_item.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c 
workshops.cpp -o obj/workshops.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -MMD -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern  -c zones.cpp 
-o obj/zones.o
/nxb-bin/usr/bin/c++ -O2 -pipe  -isystem /usr/local/include 
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -std=c++1y -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-variable 
-Wno-shift-count-overflow -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare 
-Wno-mismatched-tags -ftemplate-depth=512 
-DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/keeperrl\" -DRELEASE -I. -I./extern -o keeper 
obj/stack_printer.o obj/main.o obj/animation.o obj/attr_type.o 
obj/audio_device.o obj/battle_test.o obj/best_attack.o obj/body.o 
obj/bucket_map.o obj/build_info.o obj/campaign.o obj/campaign_builder.o 
obj/clock.o obj/collective.o obj/collective_attack.o obj/collective_builder.o 
obj/collective_config.o obj/collective_control.o obj/collective_teams.o 
obj/collective_warning.o obj/construction_map.o obj/controller.o 
obj/cost_info.o obj/creature.o obj/creature_action.o obj/creature_attributes.o 
obj/creature_debt.o obj/creature_factory.o obj/creature_list.o 
obj/creature_name.o obj/debug.o obj/destroy_action.o obj/directory_path.o 
obj/drag_and_drop.o obj/effect.o obj
 /encyclopedia.o obj/enemy_factory.o obj/entity_map.o obj/entity_set.o 
obj/equipment.o obj/event_generator.o obj/event_listener.o 
obj/experience_type.o obj/external_enemies.o obj/field_of_view.o 
obj/file_path.o obj/file_sharing.o obj/fire.o obj/fontstash.o obj/fps_counter.o 
obj/furniture.o obj/furniture_array.o obj/furniture_click.o 
obj/furniture_dropped_items.o obj/furniture_entry.o obj/furniture_factory.o 
obj/furniture_tick.o obj/furniture_usage.o obj/game.o obj/game_info.o 
obj/gender.o obj/gui_builder.o obj/gui_elem.o obj/gzstream.o obj/highscores.o 
obj/immigrant_info.o obj/immigration.o obj/inhabitants_info.o obj/input_queue.o 
obj/inventory.o obj/item.o obj/item_attributes.o obj/item_factory.o 
obj/item_index.o obj/item_type.o obj/keybinding_map.o obj/known_tiles.o 
obj/lasting_effect.o obj/level.o obj/level_builder.o obj/level_maker.o 
obj/main_loop.o obj/map_gui.o obj/map_layout.o obj/map_memory.o 
obj/message_generator.o obj/minimap_gui.o obj/minion_controller.o 
obj/minion_equipme
 nt.o obj/minion_task.o obj/minion_task_map.o!
  obj/model.o obj/model_builder.o obj/monster.o obj/monster_ai.o 
obj/move_info.o obj/movement_set.o obj/movement_type.o obj/music.o 
obj/name_generator.o obj/options.o obj/parse_game.o obj/player.o 
obj/player_control.o obj/player_message.o obj/poison_gas.o obj/position.o 
obj/position_map.o obj/pretty_printing.o obj/progress.o obj/progress_meter.o 
obj/ranged_weapon.o obj/renderable.o obj/renderer.o obj/retired_games.o 
obj/saved_game_info.o obj/scroll_position.o obj/sdl_event_generator.o 
obj/sectors.o obj/serialization.o obj/shortest_path.o obj/singleton.o 
obj/skill.o obj/sokoban_input.o obj/sound.o obj/sound_library.o obj/spectator.o 
obj/spell.o obj/spell_map.o obj/square.o obj/square_array.o obj/stair_key.o 
obj/statistics.o obj/stb_truetype.o obj/sunlight_info.o obj/task.o 
obj/task_map.o obj/technology.o obj/territory.o obj/test.o obj/tile.o 
obj/tile_efficiency.o obj/time_queue.o obj/trap_type.o obj/tribe.o 
obj/tutorial.o obj/unique_entity.o obj/util.o obj/view.o obj/view_index.o obj/
 view_object.o obj/village_behaviour.o obj/village_control.o 
obj/visibility_map.o obj/vision.o obj/window_view.o obj/workshop_item.o 
obj/workshops.o obj/zones.o -L/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu -lGL -lSDL2 -lopenal 
-lvorbis -lvorbisfile -lSDL2_image  -lz -lpthread -lcurl -fuse-ld=bfd  
-lexecinfo -L/usr/local/lib
gmake[1]: Leaving directory 
'/wrkdirs/usr/ports/games/keeperrl/work/keeperrl-alpha23'
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: run-depends    >============================
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: stage          >============================
===>  Staging for keeperrl-0.0.23_2
===>   Generating temporary packing list
install  -s -m 555 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/games/keeperrl/work/keeperrl-alpha23/keeper 
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/games/keeperrl/work/stage/usr/local/bin
cd /wrkdirs/usr/ports/games/keeperrl/work/keeperrl-alpha23 && /bin/sh -c 
'(/usr/bin/find -Ed $1 $3 | /usr/bin/cpio -dumpl $2 >/dev/null 2>&1) &&  
/usr/bin/find -Ed $1 $3 \(   -type d -exec /bin/sh -c '\''cd '\''$2'\'' && 
chmod 755 "$@"'\'' . {} +  -o -type f -exec /bin/sh -c '\''cd '\''$2'\'' && 
chmod 0644 "$@"'\'' . {} + \)' COPYTREE_SHARE "data_contrib data_free"  
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/games/keeperrl/work/stage/usr/local/share/keeperrl "! -name 
*License.txt"
Abort trap
*** Error code 134

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/games/keeperrl
_______________________________________________
[email protected] mailing list
https://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-pkg-fallout
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[email protected]"

Reply via email to