On Thu, 6 Jul 2006 16:38:23 -0500 Mark Linimon wrote:

> Further note: there may be a recent checkin affecting the linux_base
> ports which completely skews this result; I am investigating.  However.
> there are 206 legitimate build errors on i386-4 now; that doesn't include
> any port already marked as BROKEN.  That's quite high.

I noticed a few days ago that the first site at FEDORA_CORE_SITES
(limestone.uoregon.edu) is acting not relyable. Your logs says the
same (most distributions were taken from the next site --
mirrors.kernel.org). I'd rather delete the first site from the list.

WBR
--
Boris Samorodov (bsam)
FreeBSD committer, http://www.FreeBSD.org The Power To Serve