Hi Jonathan,

You can check the order php loads it's extensions by looking at
/usr/local/etc/php/extensions.ini

Kind regards,

Spil.

On 07/12/06, Jonathan Horne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi spil,

i did end up getting my 5.1.6 back, i just reloaded that folder from some
nightly backups.  for now, i am still on 5.1.6.  about the only php
application im having trouble with, is phpsysinfo.  apache 2.2.x and 2.0.x
both have the same behavior.  can you tell me how to check the order the
modules are loading?  phpsysinfo requires xml and pcre extensions.

cheers, and thanks for remembering my thread,
jonathan