On 1/7/07, Ion-Mihai IOnut Tetcu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Sun, 7 Jan 2007 11:26:43 +0300
"Abdullah Al-Marrie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello Guys,
>
> Could someone please make a port for Kwlan which is a great app and
> nice addition for FreeBSD?
>
> It make FreeBSD more friendly for desktop/laptop users :)
>
> http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=37041

Either I'm missing something very obvious or the tarball misses files:

In file included from main.cpp:3:
kwlanmainwin.h:11:19: kwlan.h: No such file or directory

Also from what he author writes, at least on Suse, it won't build with
automake-1.9, only 1.7

Greetings Ion-Mihai,

I got this msg from the author last night. :)

quote "Re: some issues
Does the problem still exist with 0.6.0?
If so, can you send be the output of your
configure / make?
It should work with automake 1.9 now, I need to
change this in the documentation.

Regards,
Tom."

So could you please check it out now?:)