Since the time that the RELEASE_4_EOL tag was applied to the Ports
Collection, much of the legacy support for 4.X has been removed from
individual ports (e.g., special-case code for old header layouts,
marking ports BROKEN, and removing the checks for the antique perl in
base).  At this point anyone still using 4.X should have already frozen
their ports tree at that tag.

My next checkin to bsd.port.mk will remove the remaining vestiges of 4.X
support so that we can start to try to simplify the code there.  If you
are (for whatever reason) still running 4.X, you will _not_ want to track
this change.  Again, anyone still on 4.X should have stayed with the
RELEASE_4_EOL tag and hand-merged any other changes that they absolutely
have to have.

As stated for the last year or so, 4.X served us well but it became
impossible for our team to support 4 branches of the src base in the
ports.  Here's to the continued adoption and success of 6.2, and the
great strides in performance being made in 7.0.

mcl