> Read the man pages for pkg_info, pkg_add, pkg_version, and pkg_delete, to
> see all the things you can do with the ports/packages system.  Those,
> combined with portmaster, make for an excellent little ports toolkit.

I am using FreeBSD for several years. I really know these tools very
well and I already know what I want. They are part of my daily usage. So
no help needed. ;-)

Maybe you did not understand my intention. It is not a matter of what
can be done with other tools but what can be done with portmaster. It
was only a feature suggestion to improve portmaster not a request for
help. Hope that makes it clear ...

--
Kind regards,
Sticky Bit

*** True standards compliant plain text emails preferred. ***