Lev Serebryakov wrote:
Hello ports,

  Latest versions of `mingw32-binutils' and `mingw32-bin-msvcrt' were committed.
  `mingw32-gcc' is on pipeline.
  But it is BIG update: new version is 4.2.0
  I ask you to test this `almost new' port before commit.

  http://lev.serebryakov.spb.ru/download/port-mingw32-gcc-4.2.0.tar.gz

  Many thanks to Coleman Kane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, who helps me to prepare this
update.
I'd like to know what everyone else's experience with these new mingw32- ports are. So far I have been building Win32 applications from my FreeBSD box with these versions quite successfully. I think that the binutils and GCC are actually newer than the ones currently shipping with the MinGW32 binary distribution too.

--
Coleman Kane