On Sep 24, 2007, at 6:48 PM, Edwin Groothuis wrote:

On Mon, Sep 24, 2007 at 11:11:02AM -0400, Vivek Khera wrote:
Thanks for submitting this new port, but I object to having a new
port created and assigned to me as the MAINTAINER.  It just seems
wrong to do that.

You can't just drop your kitten on our doorstep and expect us to
take care of it. If you want us to help you with your kitten you
should take responsibility for it.

Excuse me, but what exactly did *I* do wrong? Did I submit a *new* port and assign maintainership to *you*? I don't think so.