Quoting Tilman Linneweh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

* eculp [2008-01-02 14:28]:
I'm trying to compile cvsup on an AMD64 snapshot but has a problem
downloading all the emz3 stuff.  Is there a precompiled AMD64 cvsup
anywhere?  I have the idea that the tree is stale but I've updated
using portsnap and unless I have misunderstood the manual, it is up
to  date.

Any suggestions, I'm stuck as far as using cvsup for upgrading all
else seems to be OK.

Maybe trying csup is an alternative?

I was almost to the point of doing that but was avoiding yet additional unlearning and learning curves. Been using cvsup toooooo many years.

Thanks a lot,

ed