Greetings,

Steve Ames wrote:
Jeremy Messenger wrote:
On Wed, 05 Mar 2008 11:15:03 -0600, Steve Ames <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

All of your errors seem to stem from: /usr/local/include/iodbcunix.h
which isn't part of pwlib and doesn't exist on my system.

It comes from databases/libiodbc.
Comment:
An ODBC 3.x driver manager, for universal data source access

Required by:
openldap-sasl-server-2.3.41

Hrm. I'll install that locally and see what I can do to fix these errors.

devel/pwlib definately compiles cleanly on 7.0-R but it appears not so much if database/libiodbc is installed.

-Steve

Not sure why pwlib interfere with libiodbc. If it doesn't need it, the patch can be to explicitly disable it?

--

Best Wishes,
Stefan Lambrev