On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 01:58:33PM +0100, Thomas Hummel wrote:
>the gnucash-2.2.3_3 port doesn't compile on FreeBSD-7 STABLE (amd64) because of
>a goffice header it cannot find :
>
>  gnc-html-graph-gog.c:47:56: error: goffice/graph/gog-renderer-gnome-print.h:
> No such file or directory
>
>Two different versions of goffice are installed on my system :
>
>  % pkg_info | grep -i goffice
>  goffice-0.4.3_3     GLib/GTK+ set of document centric objects and utilities
>  goffice-0.6.2       GLib/GTK+ set of document centric objects and utilities

I've bumped into this as well.  I suspect you did a portupgrade of
goffice recently and that updated it from 0.4 to 0.6 - which (AFAIK)
gnucash won't work with.  When you then tried to upgrade gnucash, it
re-installed goffice 0.4 (as a dependency) but detected goffice 0.6
during its configure.

My solution was to remove gnucash and both goffice packages and then
just rebuild gnucash (which will reinstall goffice 0.4).

--
Peter Jeremy