On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 01:57:38 -0500, Simon Barner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I don't what happened to him. I am hoping that he will be back soon. I
already have tested and respone back to him with the result. The result
was work perfect for me with deluge and other ports.

Hello Mezz & others,

sorry for the long delay :( After I returned from my holiday my FreeBSD time unfortunately was very limited, due to deadlines and unexpected business trips.

Starting from today I will hopefully also have my DSL connection re-established
at home, so my responsiveness will certainly improve!

The boost 1.35 port will hit the ports tree this week, so we are ready for the upcoming
1.36 release.

No problem and thanks!

Cheers,
Mezz