I have been having issues as I have posted on [EMAIL PROTECTED] compiling kdenetwork4. It always breaks at

/usr/ports/net/kdenetwork4/work/kdenetwork-4.1.0/kopete/protocols/jabber/libiris/iris/xmpp-im/xmpp_task.cpp:21:27: error: qplatformdefs.h: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

During the last 24 hora I have forced updates of all my installed ports with portmaster and I keep getting the same error so I give up :( I would like to find a package and later it will probably compile when there are updates, they usually do. I have kde4 working perfectly except for the above.

I'm running up to date current 8.0 i386.

Thanks,

ed