Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET schreef:
I'm running boinc-6.2.14 without X11 and ALT, currently with setiathome and
milkywayathome from ports.  There were some difficulties in getting work for
seti, especially astropulse units seem hard to get (I got 1 on a windows box).

For setiathome, there definitely should be an app_info.xml if you're
not using ALT.
Maybe (re)installing the astro/boinc-setiathome-enhanced is enough (no support
for astropulse yet, but you can manually download a binary from www.dotsch.de
and update app_info.xml according to the instructions.

Rene,

In what way was there difficulty with SETI work? Theres been alot of issues from there side with work not being available, and sometimes only Astropulse.
(I'm trying to see if I can get an Astropulse unit with the old 5.X, but so far
either I don't qualify or it won't do it)

Just what you describe above.  I haven't got an AP unit on my 7.0R/amd64 box
(it rates at 2085 WS/8450 DS per core).  SETI units are coming just fine.

Rene
--
http://www.rene-ladan.nl/

GPG fingerprint = E738 5471 D185 7013 0EE0  4FC8 3C1D 6F83 12E1 84F6
(subkeys.pgp.net)