On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 4:19 AM, Frank Jahnke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-09-14 at 08:53 +0200, Tobias Roth wrote:

>> > I use this too.
>>
>> So you use wine + windows_firefox + windows_flash on FreeBSD with no
>> problems?
>
> Right -- it works pretty well.  Not perfectly or as well as it does on
> Windows, but pretty well.  It does help a lot.  If you are still in 6.x,
> don't forget the OS patch.

Did you guys try swfdec-plugin? If a flash solution that works pretty
well, though not perfectly, then it may provide what you need.

BTW, I strongly believe that we, FreeBSD users, would be doing
ourselves a big favour by using -- and helping to improve -- open
source software that run natively on FreeBSD. Foreign options may work
here and there but using them will ever be playing catch-up with Linux
and Windows.

--
cd /usr/ports/sysutils/life
make clean