On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 07:57:24AM +0100, Dirk Meyer wrote:
> Guido Falsi schrieb:,
>
> > It will not solve the problem with libsdp.so though.
> [...]
> > After fixing the include(by hardcoding the path for now) I got this
> > error. As you can see libtool prefers libsdp.so found in localbase.
> >
> > I'm not sure what a solution to this could be. in fact having two
> > libraries with the same name looks like a problem anyway.
>
> You can trick cc/ld with the "rpath" option to change preference
> on load time so your so is load first, check with ldd.

But the problem is with libtool at compile time. libtool looks at the
comand line and substitutes -lsdp with /usr/local/lib/libsdp.so
explicitly (I will never really understand why the autotools use such
black magic). Since the software uses it's own autotool script I'm
hacking it's ltmain.sh to teach it to behave regardin libsdp.so. This
should definetly fix the problem.

It's getting time because ltmain.sh looks like obfuscated code to me and
I also am very busy these weeks so i can devote only little time to the
task(and another port I maintain also asks for attention...)

--
Guido Falsi <m...@madpilot.net>