Sahil Tandon escribió:
[replying off-list]

On Sun, 28 Jun 2009, Gabor Kovesdan wrote:

Thanks Sahil, I assigned terminality, sted and cryptcat to you. As for cvsadmin, it is already assigned. You might want to check if terminality and sted have a good MASTER_SITE with better international bandwith because it's currently hosted from my private mirror. Or if you want, I can upload it to the FreeBSD mirrors, when I set up the private mirror I didn't have privileges to do so.

Hi there!

If you wouldn't mind uploading to the FreeBSD mirrors, I think that would be
ideal.  Please notify me once it's done so I can accordingly amend the
Makefile(s).  Also let me know if I should keep your mirror in there or just
remove it entirely once the source files are on the FreeBSD mirrors. :)

Hi,

if you approve it, I'll update the Makefiles, as well.

Cheers,

--
Gabor Kovesdan
FreeBSD Volunteer