[trimmed CC list]

Lawrence Stewart wrote:
Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
On Thursday 02 July 2009 16:52:49 Lawrence Stewart wrote:
Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
See attachment.
--HPS
Any chance you (or someone with the right clue) could update this patch
to work with more recent 8-CURRENT? I get the following output when
trying to compile kdebase4 (which applies your original patch as
extra-patch-libusb20) on r195046 world/kernel:

Scanning dependencies of target kcm_usb

[ 67%] Building CXX object
apps/kinfocenter/usbview/CMakeFiles/kcm_usb.dir/kcm_usb_automoc.o
[ 67%] Building CXX object
apps/kinfocenter/usbview/CMakeFiles/kcm_usb.dir/kcmusb.o
In file included from
/usr/ports/x11/kdebase4/work/kdebase-4.2.4/apps/kinfocenter/usbview/usbdevi
ces.h:20,

Hi,

It looks like you have two set of header files. Second, change the USB "dev/" header files to:

#  include <dev/usb/usb.h>
#  include <dev/usb/usbdi.h>

Else there are no further changes.

ah ha, had forgotten to run "make delete-old" after last update. Thanks for the hint and thanks for the include fix. Trying it out now.

FYI, Hans your suggestion didn't work. Jeremy's on the other hand did. By only including <dev/usb/usb_ioctl.h> the compile finishes without issue.

I'm in the process of updating to today's current though and a lot of USB related changes were in the changeset so it's entirely possible running new kernel/world will make your comments valid.

Cheers,
Lawrence