On Nov 30, 2009, at 1:31 AM, Dominic Fandrey wrote:

Dominic Fandrey wrote:
Scott Nicholson wrote:
Hi, I'm having issues attempting to update cups via ports:

Me too.

It works, now. :)

It builds alright now, but I couldn't manage to get my printer to work. I have a Brother HL-2040 that I've been using the foomatic hl1250 driver with, USB (no reset), it took me ages to figure out how to set it up so it would work initially; the newest cups just tells me that it's waiting for the printer to become available. Any jobs I sent to it just sat in the queue, "processing." I reverted back to 1.3.10 and it's working again. Is there some new configuration step that I might be missing?

Scott