14.04.2010 16:15, Guido Falsi пишет:
The maintainer of the php ports has already stated that maintaining the
php port framework is a considerable burdern.

I'm not him. I'm quite happy with the presenty situation since I
run very few php webapps written by others(and various smallish
ones written by myself). I can't really comment on his decisions.
FreeBSD being a voluntary work effort he has the right to do whatever
he likes.

If you really need this you could try creating the needed ports. Basing
your effort on the old verion of the existing ones should give you a
good headstart.

I really don't see any option from you. Anything that is in FreeBSD is
there because some interested party made it happen.

This is true for BASD since it's original conception at the Berkeley
University in 1977(from the history I've studied at last).

so many people want php5.2 in ports.
I am ready to support this set of ports.
but ale@ does not respond to my letters =)
=========
I do not really important - it will take to the ports tree or not, I will in any case, I will support this patchset, but if it does not take it, I modify it to what is needed specifically for me, but not all (adding to it png1.2, Zend3.3.9 ....)