Hi folks,

After a little bit of a hiatus, I'm baaack ;)

First up on the line is an upgrade of devel/gettext to 0.18, which also bumps
the shlib version from .7 to .8

-exp run ran just fine (thanks to pav), so now it's "merely" a question of
PORTREVISION bumps, which will most likely take the form of those ports that
have a direct dependency on gettext, though this may not cover everything (as
usual)

I plan on doing two commits in the not-too-distant future, the first to bump
gettext itself, the second to bump PORTREVISION on anything that has a direct
USE_GETTEXT or devel/gettext (ick) dependency.  This should cover most things,
but as with all things gettext, it's entirely possible that "stuff will break"
as a result.

Ya'll take care now, y'hear?

-aDe