2010/7/16 Ion-Mihai Tetcu <io...@tetcu.info>:
> On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 22:50:32 +0200
> David DEMELIER <demelier.da...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> 2010/7/14 Sahil Tandon <sa...@freebsd.org>:
>> > [mail/dspam maintainer Cc:'d]

>> > This is a good opportunity for you to learn about how the ports system
>> > works.  Compare the contents of both ports and also review
>> > bsd.database.mk; if, after that, you still do not understand the current
>> > behavior, let us know.
>
> For short, it's like this because it (AFAIR) not all what we have now
> in the framework we had back when I worte the port, and because I
> wanted to also be able to depend on the server.
>

> --
> Ion-Mihai Tetcu <io...@tetcu.info>

Hi,

I made a lot of changes in the mail/dspam Makefile.

Can you take a look at it if you have the time? I want to be sure
everything is okay and I didn't test everything right now.

The patch is accessible here :

http://markand.malikania.fr/dspam.patch

Summary of changes :
 o Huge general cleanup ;
 o Removed useless *_LOCAL options (for RUN_DEPENDS). If user needs it
he will install it ;
 o Sit on WITH_MYSQL_VER and WITH_PGSQL_VER instead of multiple
WITH_MYSQL* options ;
 o Renamed WebUI option to WEBUI (we usually write them in capital only) ;
 o Switched USE_* conditionals to WITH_* (depend on option selected).

With kind regards.

--
Demelier David