Glen Barber wrote:
Hello Kostik,

On 8/27/10 2:58 PM, Kostik Belousov wrote:
Of course.  The new backtrace is here: http://gist.github.com/553734

I suspect that this was fixed in r210796/HEAD and r211138/RELENG_8.

I will check this out on a test machine.  Thanks.

2) Was the software rebuilt from source after the upgrade from i386 to
amd64, or are you expecting the software to work without any hitches
running on amd64 with lib32 (32-bit compatibility libaries)?  The latter
is not always possible/the case.

clamav was rebuilt from ports.  I previously went as far as downgrading
to the previous version, to rule out something between 0.96.1 and
0.96.2; same results there.

Was clamav rebuilt in the 32-bit jail ? At least your backtrace shows
32-bit image being executed.

Yes, this is correct.

Can you try it with original clamav 32-bit binary package?
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-8.1-release/Latest/clamav.tbz
(or can you build your own on real 32-bit system instead of 32-bit jail on 64-bit host?)

Miroslav Lachman