On Wed 08 Dec 2010 at 09:22:40 PST Ade Lovett wrote:

On Dec 07, 2010, at 19:09 , Jonathan wrote:
${PATCH_WRKSRC} and $$file from ${LIBTOOLFILES} have the full path to
the target file which when combined causes the not found error.  I'm
guessing this has something to do with the recent autotools changes
so I'm cc'ing ade@

The port Makefile is incorrect.  LIBTOOLFILES should be set (if
necessary) to a relative path, not an absolute one.

grep -R LIBTOOLFILES /usr/ports will show you all the ports that
do this correctly -- the most recent autotools changes were
essentially a null-op to massively reduce tree-diffs on upgrades of
autoconf/automake/libtool

Thanks Ade!  I can confirm that removing the reference to ${WRKSRC} on
the LIBTOOLFILES line fixes the issue I'd been seeing.

The handbrake port is unmaintained, and I don't see a PR with this fix.
Shall I submit one, or is it already being handled?