Hi Olivier,

Olivier Duchateau <duchateau.oliv...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I have question, updates (Terminal, xfce4-panel, xfce4-settings,
xfce4-utils, xfce4-wm, xfce4-desktop, and Thunar) of this week-end
made by Xfce dev team, will be in the port tree with rest of 4.8 core
?

Yes, the 4.8.1 release will be included - I'll do that this weekend
and provide a new tarball.

I've send a PR for Midori [1], and I noticed that Mk/bsd.sites.mk is
broken, due to mirrors closed, could you upload your new bsd.sites.mk,
please.

Yeah, it might be a good idea to fix the sites now and independant
of the 4.8.X checkin.