On Sat 05 Mar 2011 at 09:51:39 PST Scott T. Hildreth wrote:
On Sat, 2011-03-05 at 09:27 -0800, Charlie Kester wrote:

BTW, I haven't confirmed this yet, but the orage configure step seems to
enable libical support if the library is found, overriding the WITH_ICAL
option.  When I put the above CFLAGS line inside the if block for
WITH_ICAL, and set the option to OFF, the build still failed with the
same errors listed above.  It shouldn't have mattered whether or not my
CFLAGS line was executed, because it shouldn't have been compiling any
ical-related stuff. But it was.

I also tried turning off the ical support in the config, but still had
the same problem.

To address this, the if block in the port Makefile should probably be rewritten as follows:

.if defined(WITH_ICAL) LIB_DEPENDS+= ical.44:${PORTSDIR}/devel/libical
CFLAGS+=        -I${LOCALBASE}/include/libical
.else
CONFIGURE_ARGS+=--disable-libical
.endif