On 19/03/2011 01:49, Martin Wilke wrote:
as the Ports Collection continue to grow, we have decided to
do some changes to the category layout. The www category, second
largest with over 2000 individual ports, will have three subcategories
spinned out. On the other side, x11-servers category, with only
10 ports, will be folded into regular x11 category.

Whilst we are at it, is now the time to create a "voip" or "telephony" category?

There's an increasing number of these ports
* asterisk and it's clones/derivatives/competitors
* all the support libraries, enhancements, etc for the above
* skype related items
* SIP clients

At the moment these are randomly spread over a selection of categories including:

net/
  eg
  asterisk*
  freeswitch*