On Sat 19 Mar 2011 at 12:18:42 PDT Olivier Smedts wrote:
2011/3/19 Michal Varga <varga.mic...@gmail.com>:
On Sat, 2011-03-19 at 09:49 +0800, Martin Wilke wrote:

Attached is a proposed list of ports being moved from the www category.
Please review, discuss and report ommissions and mistakes. The general
key to the new categories is as follows:

[...]

www-webapps - web apps, frameworks, libraries

Just a quick thought to the 'discuss' part: Is this (above) really the
best name possible?

I mean "world wide web-webapps" sounds kind of redundant.

OK, this is a bikeshed discussion, but I agree here. www-apps would be
more appropriate.

Well, on behalf of the blue bikeshed, I'd like to point out that
www-apps isn't specific enough to exclude all the things that are going
into the other www- categories.

How about www-serverapps?